Why are Indians so socially inept and clueless?

They also have this subtle smugness and pride about them. Only few ones are the exception.

Even the ones over 30 years of age and are expected to have some social and self-awareness appear to be socially clueless and have mild autism here in London. It's so fucking awkward to be around them.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR SPACE PROGRAM.

India should be nuked, same for middle east. .

Other urls found in this thread:

britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/amp/?espv=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

careful. youre speaking about the future SUPERPOWER.

>SUPERPOOER
ftfy

Very true

Because they poop on the street.

kek

How do i stop being Indian? Could interbreeding with whites eventually null my genes? I just want this ride to end

They really meme about their space program? Are they as cheap as jews over in the UK, too? Motherfuckers piss me off with demanding discounts over and over.

Skin bleach and makeup. Become like Anzu.

>referring Bangladesh peasant to Indians
Why are you white apes so clueless?

HI tardbert, tell your mom to take back her panty she left on my bed.

Hang out with white people, learn their mindset, stop your indian mannerisms, stop your indian way of thinking and stfu about your Indian pride

Discount or btfo, pooeater.

We used to have one at my work, I've got a young blond co worker and he was so creepy with her, staring a lot, trying to touch her hands and pleading with her to go for a drink with him. Got to the point where she flat out refused to be left alone with him because the company wouldn't fire him.

I came to shitpost land when i was an infant. Got everything right except the skin colour and autism from hanging around /r9k/ for too long. Any other suggestions?

>Show Bangladesh-fags.
>Bitch about indians.
Did you go to (((public))) school?

I've never talked about Indian Pride, went to India a month ago, its worse than America when it comes to censorship, corruption and consumerism.

LOL LOOK AT THEM GETTING TRIGGERED ON THIS THREAD. THEY WILL START AN ARGUMENT NOW. SHHHH. WATCH THEM.

The dumber people are the more vain they tend to become. Lack of self-reflection.

>The I got bullied by an Indian kid once thread

OMFG THE INDIAN GUY AT MY PLACE IS EQUALLY AS CREEPY AS YOURS WITH THIS LATVIAN CHICK WTF

When are you britards considering to lick our assess as a dream job?

Nah just creeped the fuck out. I laugh at any attempts of bullying by indians as cute. Don't we all?

when you poo in loo

you all look the same

>Makes joke about other countries while people from other countries fuck and literally shit on your women
Only in (((burgerland)))

Pajeet don't make us go colonial on your assholes again

>Skin bleach
lol don't do this indianbro. white people literally kill themselves to get darker skin.

Hi Kim? How is life? You don't write, you don't call, you don't killyourself.

kek

Is Bangladesh the one with toilets?

the cringe on this indian guy's humor

That is a Bangladeshi you stupid christfag!

If you see their attempts as cute, then why do you even care about their made up 'self smugness' or any other falsehoods youve mentioned?

They are cheap as shit

" do you guys have any coupons "

You're more than welcome to come stand outside our loos with brooms as soon as we're done lmao

>CUk id
BTFO

looks all the same to me

I would poo in loo, but Britoon took anything we would use to trade for themselves qq.

What did he mean by this?

fuck indians, they're barely human who needs to be eradicated for the sake of the planet

Likewise, but you're white as flour. Real humsns are brown. It's like you're all born with skin whitening disease. Getva fucking tan.

He meant for you not to skip school/college and have to require everyone else's help for formulating your own opinion.

hate is good, makes europe cleaner

Pretty big words from a misri

Bangladesh is bascily India
Its like saying that Austrians arent Germans just becouse they live in a different state

you all smell the same

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

OBSERVE FECAL SAMPLE A

NOTE HOW THE PREDICTABLE PATTERN OF AUTISTIC AND ARROGANCE ARE PRESENT DESPITE REPEATED TREATMENT WITH THE INSULT ANTIBIOTICS.

THE FECAL SMEAR IS HIGHLY RESISTANT TO ALL FORMS OF GROWTH AND CHAMGE

Beacause you are retarded. Go eat a muffin

So does bleach. You should try it.

you all look like shit and smell like shit

you are comparing smelly brown shit to smelly brown shit.

you are nothing but a fecal enriched society that has nothing to offer to the world but your human waste.

You're a big poo.

So they should be autistic soft spoken cucks like you?

commit sudoku or take the indians with you

just soft spoken. cuck is optional. autism is a no-no. the indian accent is a no-no.

God! How stupid are you?

Bad culture where only mone and academic performance matters and being social is shunned by cancerous parents

Same thing for east asians

Nothing a stolen generation can't fix

Why are the Nepalese so much better than Indians? Neps are nowhere near as arrogant plus don't reek as bad.

every single girl I know has a number of random Indians messaging them creepy shit on facebook, has it ever worked for some random indian messaging a white western girl?

i like muffins

wow this is so fucking sad. the indians are so fucking clueless about this. wow. a guy at work is like that IN REAL LIFE with this Latvian chick.

Unless the girl is desperate i don't think so.

Jesus christ man. Ireland bro is kind of right about these hate threads in general.

Your response reeks of insecurity

>inb4 poo

Don't forget we're the ones to buy most of you're fragrances. You're basically living on our money for your shit brand names.

Still better than muslims tbhhh

The best part about this thread is that all of the responses from Indian posters are proving OP's point about autism and social awkwardness. This really turned into a cringe thread fast.

You're basically relying on pastanigger alchemy to not smell like shit
ez money

HEAR! HEAR!

Gas yourself

You dad's penis should've been eredicated lol so today we wouldn't have another cunt miserable fuck like you. Wait, you've many dads? Goddamit.

>relying on pastanigger alchemy to not smell like shit

>Could interbreeding with whites eventually null my genes?
yes
I'm Anglo-Indian. All of my relatives are Anglo-Indian too and they hate India

kek

>real humans are brown
Says the freaking mongrel.

Kek. Your dad is a cold dog turd your mom slipped and fell onto while taking her morning piss.

A single green bottle fly got shoved up her pussy and took root. Congratulations pajeet, now you know your birth story.

but Im legit curious, do you think some random creepy Indian dude has ever fucked a white chick by messaging her weird shit on fb?

lol dat humor tho! and i don't mean it in a positive way

Don't you know your enemy?
The subtle smugness and pride is due to the fact that the indians you see OUTSIDE of india belong to the highest caste, they're from a noble background on India. The lowest of the low you rarely see them, as they barely have money to eat.

Which is depressing, the noble indian lives in delusion.

>indian attempt at bantz

is EVERYTHING about you shit?

Yep we got one at my work Indian/Sri Lankan same/same he's all handsy with the ladies shakes their hand and pulls them in and sniffs them. Always asking me when I had sex last. Why are there so many 3rd world street shiters flooding the first world there is no war there.

some/most indian guys have this persistence about them. it's almost kind of a rapey persistence. they do not know they are being creepy. maybe the women eventually cave in due to pressure? i personally think it's unlikely.

lel

I'm sure some masochist felt like being subject to to deepest degradation and took the curry cocktail weenie.

The pajeet thought he was a pimp, and the girl had to use a toilet brush on her snatch to debrid the skid marks off her pussy lips

That is pretty heavy dude.

So the short brown retards scuttling around the local community colleges are their best and brightest?

Oh India.......

Hey shit skin news flash;
All you shit skins are the same. It's just the whites that drew lines on the map.

You need soap, Pajeet. Try it sometime.

You're dad looked like something an aborted Indian fetus shit out. Your mom was a blind homeless Gila monster looking fucksicle to who your mental father fell for and after surgically embedding goat's testicles you cunt of misery was born.

Is shitting on your women ok?

britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/amp/?espv=1

Seriously though why won't they poo in loo?

Wow. So these scrawny, creepy, smelly fuckers with the servile molester smiles are the best that pooland has to offer? The 0.1% of the country that can afford Internet and speaks English (kinda) is who's posting ITT?

Yeah right pakifag

I'm 100% sure, I'm not even shitposting. Just ask some random indian you see, they're fucking rich, or they have a rich family in india or they were rich back in india, they all belong to the same caste, which is the equivalent of the bourgeois for us here in the western world.

Yeah, it's heavy because even the highest of the indians, the bluest of the bloods, is nothing more than a cockroach when outside of their fucking bubble, and thats coming from a brazilian. At the least, I have some sense of decency around people.

can you poo in the loo? can you?

hang out with non-trashy white people , banish other autistic pajeets from your lyfe

>pajeet "banter"
Top kek

You need to bathe in our piss, Brian and you'll get to live in paradise.

>servile molester smiles
summed up 99% of indians i know/see

I like you Kumar, not for your wit. Just because you are in your 3rd world country and not one of the thousands ruining my once grate country.

Cause your mouths are open.

Kek.

Your mom actually Poos in the Loo, because dung beetles try to roll her beat up old Pussy lips in a ball any time she whips them out in the outdoors

Who's Brian?