Boys & adult women

Would you be ok with legalizing pedophilia if it only applied to underage boys having heterosexual intercourse with adult women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnXOotWQgFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am neither so I don't care.

Women already fuck up adult mens lives

no.

You're exponentially wrong.

No

No, it's only okay if both parties are under-age.

No. It's still sexually abusive since they are not mentally developed enough to properly give consent. Their genitalia does not change the result.

It's degeneracy but so fucking hot

Sure, because men and women are not the same.

Women would have a hay day manipulating children. No.

Demi Moore is creepy af

Just post the webm you tease.

I am so fucking hard right now

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Truly these are the end times.

i wanted to fuck at least 5 teachers in high school and it would have been good for me, so yes. i think guys aged 14+ should be able to fuck anything that moves. girls, no.

A boy's conquests shouldnt be hampered.

Only if their hot.

this

That's disgusting. The only okay adult/child sex is a man with a little girl and only in the family or within marriage.
And the two people in that picture don't have a large age disparity, he just looks young.

I'm 25 and that video made me jealous of a kid who is now older than me. I am pathetic.

she was 19 and he was 15

what's the context?

It's some actress bitch who's name i can't remember. They're basically the same age and it was his birthday.

>some actress bitch who's name i can't remember

how young are you?

no.

Are you the person that spams Sup Forums with 'straight shota' threads.

We get it, faggot, you wish you could have fucked your mother, get over it.

What does that graph even mean?

ASD? What unit is it using for this ASD thing?
What are the pink and blue lines?

The luckiest god damned kid on the face of the fucking planet.

To have one of the hottest pieces of ass in Hollywood in the prime of her life.

FUCK THIS FUCKING WORLD!

I don't know why but this gets me so fucking mad... because it didn't happen to me.

My dick was beaten purple on the thought of some of my teachers when I was 12 and I had daily fantasies about them telling me to stay after class so I could fuck them. Truth be told, I also noticed they wanted me but that may be autism.

Asd = autism spectrum disorder
Pink line = rate of disorder in daughters
Blue line = rate of disorder in sons
Gray line = the average between the 2
Y axis = the percent of the population affected in decimals
X axis = age of the parent

>Board of kissless virgins proposes to increase the sexual supply for adult women even more than it is

You guys don't think this stuff through too well, do you?

In my underage years I definitely wouldn't mind.
Though now I know that stds could fuck my reproductive system for good. So paedophilia is only compatible with monogamy. But then again apes fucking from the birth, but they live in small communities so stds probably ain't problem there. So whether cosmopolitic promisquity but no paedophilia, or some form of monogamy, but I think hormones still may fuck up girls so they grow mustache in middle east. So let's wait until medicinal technology are good enough and fuck whoever we like.

>they are not mentally developed enough to properly give consent
Have you been recently in the internets those kids are surfing? Jeez those fucks grow fast nowadays. So fuck bs phylosophic reasons, stick to medicinal no's as std and stuff (e.g. womb cancer is caused by early sexlife. so until hashish oil is legalized, cancer is a serious issue and early sex is not reasonable thing to do)

I once was asked to stay after class and she sat with her legs apart and watched my reaction, but I didn't know what it ment, so she understand that I'm not yet seduced, so it's not safe to fuck me, so she told me to go.

No. Don't know how anyone could be sexually interested in children.

For me I'm more turned on by intellect and mature bodies. I've always been attracted to older women, even when I was in school. Doesn't mean that it should be legal.

>rich daddy jew throws one hell of a party to make his son a man

hotdog in a corridor

she'll feel nothing and he'll nut within the first minute

No only men should be allowed to be pedophiles

flag checks out

Nice

>Don't know how anyone could be sexually interested in children.
>not being sexually interested in this
Nigga, you gay.
>turned on by intellect and mature bodies
Haha, that's funny.

Degeneracy is degeneracy.

Child fuckers should be purged, teenagers are variable. End times are here. I finally get to build a flamethrower. Good luck everyone

This is CHILD ABUSE and should NOT be tolerated.

He could NOT consent thus she should go to prison forever!!!

No child would ever have the desire for a relationship with an older person. This is compete garbage. We have to protect the youth from being raped by predators!

Yes. As moral warriors for justice in society, we must stop these fucking scumbags from being attracted to children by brutally murdering them because we're more moral and virtuous than them.

boy they're ugly

Why do I always see pedo threads here? I hate being constantly reminded of my disorder.

>Interested in a young girl
>Saudi
>More than likely Muslim
Everything fucking checks out here boys.

Yes, that's normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnXOotWQgFI

>death sentence isn't moral
get out of here

no.
unless the minimum age is 12.

Is that Joe Scarborough in the background?

His 15th birthday, she was 19. I think she was drunk.
They were co-stars on some tv show

I've got a raging disorder right now

Young adult males (18-23) and teenage girls (14-17) should be able to have completely legal relationships.

Pedophiles like you deserve death

Women should lie with men not little boys, I dont give a shit how hard it makes your penis it shouldnt be allowed.

Its not a moral prerogative. Its a pragmatic one.

this

Tfw people always tell me to kill myself or embrace my disorder when all I want is a cure and to be normal.

Turned on by intellect

While she is hot, I dont know how I could form a romantic bond with a child. Little girls are really stupid dude.

I remember being tortured by a local woman when I worked in my mothers shop as a teenager, she was a 9 outa 10 and married to a firery who worked weird hours. She would come to the shop and flirt with me in her short shorts and her revealing tops, have me deliver groceries to her house. I almost pulled my dick off, luckily I was too autistic to do anything normal like fuck her because her husband would have ripped me apart.

And grown women aren't ?

Liking little girls is normal.
Feminists like you deserve death.

NO NO NO. As a 50 year old shrew feminist, I think you should be killed for saying such disgusting things.

How could anybody look at the an undeveloped child (female below

As a pedophile who hates himself, let me explain. I find younger girls attractive because of their innocence and I have always prefered petite bodies (I am nonexclusive and this includes older petite girls as well). This pedo shit did not start until I attended university and I suspect it is because whores and party girls turn me off. Not blaming anyone for my sick mind, just telling it how it is.

Rekt

>More than likely Muslim
you can't be anything else in Saudi