Why white genocide is good

Whites die out because they're inferior (they're inferior because they die out). They're replaced by east Asians who have higher IQ and less empathy, both of which are good things. They have no trouble burning niggers and sandniggers alive, although they prefer just shooting them because that's more cost efficient.

This is a fact of live, evolution in process.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could you respond with an argument?

If one cannot protect oneself from death, one is unworthy of living.

>If one cannot protect oneself from death, one is unworthy of living.
Keep your shitty logic in your shit hole of a country. Let me go kill some crippled people and babies in that case.

I for one welcome our new BLACK overlords afterall the individual is more important than the race (amirite reddit)

You don't understand my logic, I'm not talking about individuals here, I'm talking about groups of people. Also, I have no problem with killing mentally deficient people. In general, killing everyone who has a below median IQ would be a good idea and increase the median IQ of the society over time.

Blacks have IQ of an ape, they will be exterminated once they're not protected by whites.

To expand on this, once US is weak enough to be circumvented, Africa will be recolonized by China. They're doing it today already, just not annexing any land. And they're not dependent on nigger labor, they use their own Chinese people instead.

This is how Japanese deal with their enemies (and they're the ones attacking)

This is how whites deal with their enemies (and they're the ones being invaded)

sorry to tell you that but it has been confirmed east asians, mostly china is cheating on their IQ scores and tests, they are providing lies to international organisations

Sorry to remind you that East Asians in *US* score higher than whites and also earn more.

Besides, doesn't negate the obvious Asian advantage of being more numb.

Emotion is the absolute opposite of intelligence.

Sounds great in theory bud, would make a great a book but only a country severely lacking people with standard 21st century morals or has a twisted dictator would be able to kill people solely because they're autistic and they fall short on an iq test, that's just "evil". I agree with the retard part tho, retards need to die they're nothing but government paychecks.

White isn't a race. Caucasian is a race. Caucasians populate Europe, North and south America, australia and half of Asia and Africa. They also control the poles just for shits and giggle's. Indians, though dark, are on offshoot.

Caucasians have already won the planet. Whites are just the best Caucasians.

susidegink

Top fucking kek.

Posts a almost 100 year old pic of japanese being badass, posts a current day pic of west being cucks.

How did that war turn out for japan 100 years ago?

They got fucking raped upside down and nuked

lower bitrhrates=/=dying out
white will however die out if you keep importing 3rd world trash into europe

this

> susidegink
Please learn to use your own language. Sentences start with a capital letter and usually end with a period. Even though that's probably not an issue in a Norwegian fish factory.

They lost because they were gang-banged by multiple countries having unfair advantages, just like Nazi Germany was. And unlike Germany, Japan today is a 99% homogeneous nation.

This trash includes most of Slavic people too (I know that because I live in a Baltic shithole myself). Our universities here teach kindergarten level stuff and people consider it difficult.

Race is a social construct to help to discern different groups of people. Some groups of people are less worthy to exist than others because they have inferior genetics. You can prove that race is a social construct by trying to construct an algorithm to output the race of a person given his genetic material - there's no clear way to do it.

Lol you don't know science! Also Caucasians have swept the globe and pushed the other races into over populated corners.

Again, tell me how to categorize people into races by their genetic material?

Tell me what race does a person who has 1/4 Asian ancestry, 1/4 European ancestry, 1/4 native American ancestry and 1/4 African ancestry belong to? What race does a person who is half Asian half European belong to? There's no clear algorithm on how to do it. Yes, we do have generic statistical correlations, that people with majority of ancestry in this particular area perform better in IQ tests than other group of people born in different area, but there's no force preventing those people from moving around.

>Race is a social construct
Sure thing faggot

You can do 23 and me right now you fucking retard.

>replaced by East Asians

When?

WRONG!!!!!!!!

Burning is way more cost efficient than shooting.

>Burn all, kill all, loot all

A good stabbing is even cheaper.

You are not wrong, China is successfully colonizing Africa. The future belongs to those who breed.

>And unlike Germany, Japan today is a 99% homogeneous nation.

Hmmmm I wonder why???

Had the jews wanted japan to be a multi culti shithole it would be. And if they want it to be in the future it will be.

Japan is also a broken country full of degeneracy, its pretty sad.

Anti-Semites are dying out, we don't because we're friends with Jews.

>top asians come over
>top asians do as well as top whites
>hardly any low tier asians to compare the huge array of whites to

what are geographical statistics???

Agreed. The white working class is vile. They're like animals. What Sup Forumstards fail to understand is white genocide means white working class genocide.

The college/university educated white middle class are the best people in the world. The ones everyone else aspires to be like. No one wants to get rid of them.

White genocide means working class white genocide (i.e. people from Red States or Brexit supporting areas without further education) and rightly so. They're animals.

Take their women as breeding stock for hardworking black and middle eastern men. Let the men die. They're useless, lazy, and sickening.

Plus stabbing is good practice for when we have to go mudshit hunting!

I will repeat this, since you're having trouble reading:

You can prove that race is a social construct by trying to construct an algorithm to output the race of a person given his genetic material - there's no clear way to do it.

Yes, and what the 23 and me is going to do is tell that person that he is 1/4 Asian, 1/4 European, 1/4 African and 1/4 native American.

Maybe, I have not delved into the economics of mass-extermination. Gassing should be considered too.

> the joos
Are you saying that there's a group of people, much smaller in size of some other group of people, that can manipulate the bigger group into their extinction? Are you saying that the smaller group is so intelligent as to kill their enemies without them even realizing it? Are you saying the bigger group is so dumb it can't realize it's being killed by the smaller group? Are you saying the Jews are the master race? Stop blaming other people for your own problems.

This is the second person declaring that Jews are the master race.

The top asians have the benefit of lacking empathy.

Although I agree the white working class are little better than animals, they are slightly better than Muslims and blacks.

To expand on the race construct, lets move on to the gender, which is NOT a social construct.

How to determine gender:
1) If person has XX chromosomes, it's a male
2) If person has XY chromosomes, it's a female
3) Otherwise, it's a genetic defect that should have been aborted

Could anyone provide a similar algorithm for determining persons race, and how many races are there in total?

Edgyyy

We have to consider race when performing blood testing in my hospital because otherwise we would think all black people had kidney failure due to the amount of creatinine in their blood.

Also medical text books talk about race. To convince me race doesn't exist all you have to do is overturn all of modern medicine and the 7 years I spent studying it.

This is a buzzword that's used to silence opinions.

You know what else could be called edgy? Suggesting to ban muslims from entering your country. Suggesting to prohibit transsexual operations and gay sex. Suggesting to prohibit interracial sex. Suggesting to have closed borders. All these things may be in the future or are already called edgy.

>This trash includes most of Slavic people too (I know that because I live in a Baltic shithole myself). Our universities here teach kindergarten level stuff and people consider it difficult.

You know you are proto slavic right?

The Muslims and blacks that come to Europe to work minimum wage jobs and rent my apartments are my slaves.

Working class whites still breed. It's the priveliged who are too busy with Harry Potter and pets.

Eagerly await his reply.

He will reply with total nonsense.

>Whites have empathy
Hmm which countries have abortion again? Oh right white countries

Not an actual Ben Garrisons' caricature

What are the creatinine levels of offspring of black/white couples? Do you determine race based on solely skin color? Like if a persons skin color is darker than #FFC0CB he's black? I come from math/software engineering background, I'm not very familiar with biology, but I know what rigid proofs are.

Yes I know. Most of the people I was surrounded with were alcoholics who are dependent on government welfare, just like niggers. This may be a soviet influence, but it's still there nevertheless. I don't drink a drop of alcohol, don't smoke or do drugs. In the university the situation is a bit better, but it's still pretty bad.

>unfair advantages
>if you can't defend yourself you deserve to die
>sweating man with two buttons.jpg

The problem with this is that lack of empathy and use of high technology will destroy the ecosystem and wipe them all out. Also evolution in process.

Rimtai pasikark

There is no way to draw lines in the sand with genetics to specifically state what a race is, but you can cluster people by their genetic information. The problem though is that a lot of people are mutts that blur the lines, and there are no traits specific to a person of one race that can't necessarily be exhibited by a person of another such as intelligence or ability to drink milk.

Best bet is to arbitrarily make centroids and then classify based on how close a person is to said centroid in relation to the others, but even then it's not like we are saying person x is black or white. We are saying they are more likely to be white than black based on this arbitrary definition of whiteness I came up with.

>Yes I know. Most of the people I was surrounded with were alcoholics who are dependent on government welfare, just like niggers. This may be a soviet influence, but it's still there nevertheless. I don't drink a drop of alcohol, don't smoke or do drugs. In the university the situation is a bit better, but it's still pretty bad.

Are you aware that it's like that in every country.
Difference is some countries had colonies, and now they have welfare and lots of real niggers.

As I said, you responded with total nonsense. You understanding of race is literally skin deep. You keep display that. If you came to Ireland you would also be my slave.

It's their own fault, they hand out empathy towards savages and why? Because to get in a woman's pants by agreeing on her progressive emotional world view. It's the high IQ and right amount of empathy that build the west as it is today, but inviting savages to fill the void of destroyed masculinity will decay the west beyond the point of ever recovering.

The west was doomed the moment women got the vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

This person provided a much more reasonable reply:
As I said it's not my specialty, and you could have the pleasure in educating me on how would a software engineer make an algorithm of approximating one's race.

In the end Japan is 99.9% ethnic japanese while America is 50% white and dropping fast. The real winners were Japan.

No he spent more time replying to someone that is completely uneducated on a subject and yet has strong opinions on it.

A retard.

If you want to determine someone's race using genetics you could just do a literature review. It's there.

You haven't don't that. Instead you came to Sup Forums. You are not qualified in anything. You are a fraud.

He doesn't have to accept your retarded terms because he works in reality and not a hypothetical world where you're smarter than you actually are.

>i-it's not my field h-heh

Coward.

whites deserve to die because they think race is a social construct. retards.

Every whitey living in Singapore is some kind of a exec as well.

Irish people are the highest paid in England. Seems like people who travel for work do more working than child rearing or something. Who knows? We can never determine why. Obviously Irish people are vastly superior to English. That's the only conclusion we can come to when we refuse to question anything, right?

Iš kokio miško tamsta atvykai?

Iš KTU Informatikos fakulteto.

shut the fuck up you slimy kikes

>Whites die out because they're inferior

Let's look at this example here. We see a normal anglo family visiting Thailand for some fun.

>Kaunas
Viskas aišku....

You are doing ti wrong, hate civilization instead.

>Whites die off.
>Civilization collapses.
>Whites are best adapted to live in Europe.
>Nigers Chang and Muslims leave for the equator
>Whites increase in Number.
Profit.

>Emotion is the absolute opposite of intelligence.
All decisions are made through trained instincts/emotion and justified logically after the fact as demonstrated by experiments. If you really don't have any trust in your instincts like you claim and don't train it you are probably less resourceful than most sub 90 iq niggers.

Fuck, they even got Grandma, real fucking nice....

Russians are dying out though.

Did they tell you that there is no such thing as race and you believed it?

If the western US diaspora is a precedent, then the poz WILL come to the Asians.

>east Asians
>not a bunch of dog-eating brainless subhumans whose only purpose in life is to be harvested for organs

They told me nothing about biology, we don't have social classes yet.

What I learned myself from the internet was that people have genetic code, unique to each person (with an exception of identical twins). This code determines most of the properties we exhibit. Your offspring has roughly half the code that is yours and half the code that's of your partner. That's the core of what I know and that's where I draw my conclusions from. I see no reason to just people communally, when you can judge them individually. If a person, whether he is black, yellow or white, has a high IQ and doesn't have any obvious deficient traits (aggressiveness, emotionality and so on), let him live. If he has a low IQ, whether he is black, yellow or white, kill him. Given this algorithm, most of the people who would survive would be white and yellow, but there would be black people too.

> Says one of the poorest countries in Europe.

You call that an algorithm?

niggers produce niggers
niggers are inferior a priori for a series of reasons that I'm not gonna list because I don't win prizes in educating dumb phonies on the internet

1t worlders dont need tobreed like rats due to longer life spans and people tend to limit their family size to 5 people becuase of car seats

you are poor lad,poor people breed like rats

look at jews? they are a fraction of the popultion world wode and look at the conrol they have?

This

>doesn't understand who and how runs the world
lurk more

Sure, it would have to be made more rigorous, but it COULD be made more rigorous.

The basis of it, the IQ test, is a well defined procedure giving an exact numerical output.

The population problem should be transferred directly to the government. We already have the technology to clone animals, I think it could be adapted to make humans, too. The biggest problems seem to be ethics and an artificial womb.

> the joos

Get a load of this fucking Paki over here.

sure, but that should be in the future, and only if it's necessary.

you need to take care of the plank before you take care of the mote, so to speak.

whites are intellectually inferior to jews and chinks, but, blacks are intellectually inferior to whites and also fall into the "crime hotspot" on the bellcurve of 80-90 average IQ.

Letting whites live is safe for society. We base out at 100 IQ, above the criminal hotspot. Letting blacks persist is dangerous regardless of who's in charge of society, be it chinks, jews, or whoever.

At the crudest, we should get rid of blacks first, and at the most refined, we should set up a system to purge sub 100 IQs from all races.

With this system, we could live in a world of absolute superiors of all worthwhile races, be they white, asian or jew alike -- even the astounding niggers who fall above the curve could persist.

What are some inportant innovations created by Asians? I'll wait.

The fucking gunpowder

>You can prove that race is a social construct by trying to construct an algorithm to output the race of a person given his genetic material - there's no clear way to do it.

Holy fuck you are literally retarded.

>WHAT IS DNA ANALYSIS FOR $1000 ALEX

> what is a mutt