GIBRALTAR = AUSTRALIAN TERRITORY

AUSTRALIA will have to put our MIGHTY FOOT down and claim what is rightfully ours

for all intensive porpoises AUSTRALIA could EASILY defeat the UK & Spain combined ( & all their allies ) , in fact we would receive a Notice Of Surrender within 24 hours if we we're to get involved

simply put were are better then you, we are the Big-Dogs in Town
you Best Not Make Us Angry

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Australia thinks they have literally any standing on the world stage

Are you the guy who posts all the black cocks?

shut up mate

quality fucking thread.

>for all intensive porpoises

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Gorrillas have really tiny dongles.

I am sorry to be the baron of bad new, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.
I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.
Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

OP is falseflagging Australian IP with shitposting to make pol hate Australians

Also i don't get this image

hello

this is supposed to make me hate Australians?
I legitimately haven't laughed that hard at a post in weeks.

Quality bantz

ftfy

I don't remember discussing this on Question Time before we took it to Sup Forums, user.

No, is rightfully Russian clay. Going to liberate soon.

This post triggers some sort of weird OCD deep within me.

australopholaphacus was a 10 feet tall ancestor of modern humans, something like silverback on steroids.

i dont think that is funny.

Where did they get the data for the size of their willies?

It's time we moved the Queen to Australia and took control of the Commonwealth. Australia runs this show now, we are the home and commander of the Anglo race, time to flex muscle.

We just need to leave one Emu Battalion defending it and any attempts at taking it will be a Gallipoli 2.0 for you aussie cunts

Source is reddit.com/r/eroticliterature/

you must be really fucking fun at parties m8

yeah nah das our lan ey

Lay off the crystal meth. We must stockpile it for the coming war.

O

i do not attend degenerous gatherings.

volunteering at my local pet shelter 4 times a week and tutoring underpriviliged students in discrete mathematics twice a week is my game.

>volunteering at my local pet shelter 4 times a week and tutoring underpriviliged students in discrete mathematics twice a week is my game.
stop eating the fucking dogs, Chang

You are a massive fucking homo mate

holy fuck cunt, you really aren't helping yourself here.

simplistic and crass. read up on australopholaphacus that lived during the haleolitic peroid.

>simplistic and crass.
get fucked in the arse.

Blow it out your arse.

Get fucked;
you're empty

What's the opposite of empty again?

Big Dogs

proof that continental europeans aren't human

OP is correct.

The weak should fear the strong. You peasants best not make us angry or you will suffer our wrath.

fossil records show that his jaw size enabled him to fit an entire skull of a modern large human in one bite. to clarify, which in comparison would seem to australopholaphacus as a well seasoned peach.

and not to mention massive canines, that is a one hell of a topic.

anyways, your responses are horrendously one-dimensional so i bid you farewell.

>simply put were are better then you, we are the Big-Dogs in Town

Is that so, my little euca-niggy