Soldiers of Odin: This is how swedish nationalists look

like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sKW4BGMCB3o
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18664146
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2610/soldiers-of-odin-forcefully-rescued-little-girls-from-groping.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO, this is what swedish nationalists look like.

fuck, kill, marry

And this is how a pole looks like due to Jewish admixture.

You made me post to a slide thread, nice job.

Who are they?

And how do the public view them?

Tell that dude to grow a cool looking beard or shave it off since it looks like muzzie trash as-is.

Black girl is pretty qt for a black girl.

>soldiers of Odin
>nigger around

Even nationalist swedes are total cucks?

They aren't nationalist and it's just a facebook group

They're nordic resistance movement, most people think they are nazis which isn't too far form the truth.

what sor of gag group is this?
at least theseguys have some chicks with, i mean the only young one is a shitskin but still...

fringe politics attracts fringe people.

SJWs and more extreme conservatives tend to be odd.

Even Jared Taylor said the exact same thing, though he said the dynamic is changing.

He said it takes an odd person to start looking in the dusty sections of the library that he was looking into.

This isn't valid English. Not sure why so many folks get it wrong.

You do t say how X looks like you must either say what X looks like or how X looks

Like criminals, they're constantly monitored by the Swedish secret service.

To be fair thy are pretty autistic and most are withe trash.

Jews don't look like this and poles very rarely. Russians, Finns and Ukrainians like like that much more often. This guy probably has mongol admixture.

what is the black qt doing there

*sort of fag

They have done some cool shit though and seem to be the only one with balls in sweden.
youtu.be/sKW4BGMCB3o
Top tier trolling.

You mean unlike criminals, the moment people spot them police show up out of nowhere

Denmark by the way has much higher mongoloid admixture than Poland.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18664146

*taking turn smacking their lips*

Is the second from the left also a soldier of Odin?

I can't this anymore

Yes

I'd fight for that qt

Hush, you. Regional variation in approach to the use of English is one of the dimming pleasures of the internet.

Reminder that Vikings were just fjord niggers and were at their most cultured when serving as Byzantine Emperor's thugs.

In our defense, though, soldiers of odin looks pretty much the same no matter the country. here they are in canada.

You can have immigrants support you m8. It actually makes them looks better that even immigrants think sweden has too much immigration.

Saw a dude wearing a shirt kinda like that in Carbondale, IL if all places. It said that or Sons of Odin. Dude looked like he really likes the History Channels Vikings show.

lulz

"You don't mess with Odin, eh."

"Das rite, ese."

It blew my mind when they showed up in Australia.

Seriously what the fuck. But not only that but how does this level of LARPing catch on like that? Is it a secret order of bronies or something?

Horned helmets though? baka

>Germanic talking about jewish admixture

>The jeans on the goy to the left

>They're all fat
Boy what a surprise

What a bunch of fucking slobs. Absolutely disgraceful.

If you are going to do this kind of larping at least be fit enough to look the part.

>that nigger
What a travesty.
>I sware I was borne here I am natural of sweden massa
>sounds good, you're in

they look more like soldiers of donuts
all fastfood chains in horror

Kek at dude in capri pants

AYO

I don't fucking care pollock... as long as they are pushing their country in the right direction.

Not everyone ones going to be the 6 foot 2 adonis of your dreams.

You fucking faggot.

>Is a US nationalist
>Complains about obesity
>Is a US nationalist

> Little fatty detected

Go cry into extra large mountain dew tubby. We don't want degenerate fatties in a resistance movement

should be obvious from their yellow / golden skin

The irony.

I am struggling very hard to find where the black fits in, I thought they were Nords not noggs.

The fact that you still consider them below you, because of their weight, even though they fight for almost every value that you Republicans hold, is beyond stupid.

'LOL SWEDEN KEKED LOL FUCKING IDIOTS HOW DO THEY NOT APPRECIATE THEIR VALUES AND TRADITIONS' - The same person that makes fun of these nationalists.

good point burger thank you

Well SoD doesn't have an official agenda like the Nordic resistance movement does. The latter is more dangerous and fucked up actually, they think the solution to muslim immigrant problem is Nazism.

>implying i wouldn't tap that soft ass

Civic nationalism is still nationalism.

That beard looks sick.

worthy attempt but still weak at trolling
>sound is one thing, smell are another
>announcing who you are just weakens your message as you are the white wolf thanks to jewmedia
what about gunshots or imitation thereof? that would wake them up a lil better
what about dramatizations of jihad attacks?
a little fake blood, a little fake corpse like the one of the real girl two days ago cut in half by a truck
what about blood on the street? like barrels of blood poured on their beautiful hippie streets
what about a stink that would take weeks to wash off?
when you take it fully, you would do like the jew and stage false flag jihadi attacks
but instead you'd do it in their neighborhood:)

>Swedish nationalists
Don't be foolish user, there is no such thing as swedish nationalists. But I heard the cucks are pretty gud.

>they think the solution to muslim immigrant problem is Nazism
what's dangerous and fucked up about that?
muh 6 million?

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2610/soldiers-of-odin-forcefully-rescued-little-girls-from-groping.html

>What's dangerous about Nazism?

Try 50 million.

Odin is a shit

The fact that good non-muslim immigrants or people with immigrant background would get fucked too.

I bet your grandmother who open her legs for the Nazi invaders would be proud of you.

Shut up mike.

monte NIGGER kek

Do you understand your own language?

Yea one single country was doing all the killing everyone else was innocent.

One country started it all, you drooling retard.

Nordics are a hairy people, user. If you lived in the cold weather you'd want a beard too.

Yea (((British))) empire after rejecting multiple peace deals.
Muh how dare Germany to take "western Poland" that was part of Germany for centuries and had millions of Germans living there..

I didn't speak against a beard. I advocated for having a nice looking one.

you're okay anders.

>Nordics
Who?No historical group with such name existed before mid 19th century when (((Anthropologists))) invented that term

Long Beard yes baby!

sweden is a sunk cost. last havens are in hungary, russia, america, russia and possibly uk in the future.

godspeed.

Seems impractical, but at least he's stylin'

I can respect that at a casual glance.

>(((Anthropologists)))

Cool creationism there bro. Liberalism really is a religion.

That means Poles are niggers

Bunch of faggots to afraid to use the swatstika

I don't know is that compliment or an insult but what does Stweart and Albert knows who has how much body hair? That's their opinions and theories and assumptions.
They didn't go from country to country and ask people personally to show their bodies to them.

Cool.

Looks like Roman SPQR citizen in Hellenic lands to me

Underrated and saved.

Citizen? More like a slave with another slave. Like Baltic tribes were always somebody's slaves

triple double.

poster is obviously westbrook

All people in the area were equal citizens with a free movement access

I can guarantee it's just shitskins that get kicked out.

You can be friends with your neighbor just fine, you don't have to let him bring his entire extended family to sleep on your couch. The 'good' shitskins should understand this.

why is this defunct fingol alco street gang dress up group suddenly a global thing?

shit wrong map. but you get the point. they had no control over Britain and Magna Germania at the time of civic cuckery

Nope,Rome had Latin rights,and well defined laws under government and senate,servants from colonies were not equal. Actually no country had equal rights concept before French revolution lol

At least they woke up, don't give them shit for appearence like a girl at a Miss World Contest Poland.

No news that a subhuman cigan is no historian
The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED

Latin Rights was a term for a set of legal rights that was originally granted to the Latins (Latin: "Latini", the People of Latium, the land of the Latins) who had not been incorporated into the Roman Republic after the Latin War and to the settlers of Roman colonies with Latin status, which colonies were denominated "Latin colonies".
The definition of the term changed as a result of three laws which were introduced during the Social War between the Romans and their allies among the Italic peoples ("socii") which rebelled against Rome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Rights

And then The Edict of Caracalla happened.
>>>/oven/
Know your place, Der Untermensch

Yea for ''free people'' not for slaves and servants from colonies.

Why do they look like they're gonna knock on my door and inquire if I wanna join jesus of latter day saints?

And many of those free men were shitskins, science denying revisionist gypsy

Vote for Putin! Wake up steeple! Multiethnic Russian strong

Just kill yourself alerady. We both know it's a right thing to do

lol'd at the nigger

swedes and europoors are fucking nigger/arab/chink lovers

they just won't admit it because they're ego cucks