Post yfw the diversity hits ya

Post yfw the diversity hits ya

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Ethnic-Diversity-and-Social-Trust-Evidence-from-the-Micro-Context.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

suuure

Damn, diversity hits you like a truck!

The artist who created that fictional graphic indeed used a diverse set of paint brushes and markers. Are you going to post Narnia next?

this is messy

stay ignorant, in fact the perpetrators of the attacks do them to reject diversity, they are the other side of your intolerant coin

FAUNED

Wait, what are you implying?

[HONK]

What was her name?

So fucking cute - what a waste...

She was cute

Fire up the ovens.

>we should tolerate and accept people who want to kill us

bitch got taste

not an argument

I wonder if it was a Volvo?

Diversity leads to war and conflict. Dispose of it.

Fuck you olive oil kike and fuck your broke country.

I hope every girl you know gives birth to some shitty half arab mongoloid.

Youre a fucking embarrassment.

You're a rare Greekcuck. Most Greeks I have ever had been acquainted with were based as fuck.

whats story?

Sweden truck attack.
Truck of peace v4.0.

Ebba

right photo looks old

Brap

america is very diverse
jews and indians are amogst their highest earners and CEOs
people of color are becoming presidents and representing them with their strength and stamina in the army and sports
soon you'll be a hispanic country, with a vibrant and colorful culture

and look at what america accompliced, the innovator of the world, the only superpower

truly as a nation that is the embodiment of liberalistic values, diversity is your strength and in accordance to those principles

shame that closeminded people still exist there

Because it's from a shitty phone, it's been confirmed by Swedes on here as legit.

>mfw kaffir think of us as poor brown children

No shit

Your opinions and voice are irrelevant here.

Was not expecting that ending.

Everything the US accomplished was back when it was a homogeneous nation. Anything worth mentioning, not inventions like twerking and boipuccis.

not an argument
wrong

That ONE bloke can really get around London quickly if he so desires!

>One of the oldest civilizations
>It's a shithole
Greeks, not even once.

Weak troll m8. If you're gonna come here and LARP as a liberal you better get your best pastas ready and get limber to write long replies to b8 us further. Things like 'ur wrong' and 'not an argument' are too weak to spark further discussion. Following this post I will not be replying to you as you are a weak, low energy troll.

>mfw sweden is braindead

He aight nigga

and? i still don't get it. sorry.

duuuude

so some info on her then?: was she leftist?

Someone should correct the colors in that 'they will divide us'-picture. The blood looks like clay.

why is the cop on a scooter

She was 11.

No offense m8, but are you stupid? She was just a random kid, I'm sure she had no political views.

>ywn be a nigger in sweden getting balls deep inside of swedish sluts eager to serve you at your every whim

Why even live?

shoots 3 people, drives a car into people, stabs a cop.
all the work of just one man? it doesn't seem right

>Weak troll m8
still not an argument

>following this post I will not be replying to you
you don't give me anything to argue against except non sequiturs
the fact remains that america is a liberalistic country, denoted as such in their constitution
that brought unparalleled wealth, power and diversity.

You don't even try to disprove that, so I accept your surrender

>Things like 'ur wrong' and 'not an argument' are too weak
but when trump writes them on twitter or says them in national tv you are ecstatic
This is perfectly valid to sweeping generalizations and outright falsehoods, especially when accompanied by cherrypicked jpgs

she looked 17 to me.

I wonder what she ate. It must have been noticeable when she was lying as in picture 2.

nice butt

Good
Fuck white people

F

If European men do not protect women, I want armed women to annihilate Muslims.

I seriously fucking hate sand niggers. My hatred goes beyond your typical American dunecoon hatred. I want to see the Middle East turned into glass. Syria too. Afghanistan is cool though

We accomplished shit when it was all white and we actually had social cohesion

oy vey! I wonder (((who))) could be behind this attack.

ban assault trucks

Ironic since that looks a lot more like Japan than America.

Every study ever done on the subject of diversity has shown it to be massively detrimental to any community it infects.

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Ethnic-Diversity-and-Social-Trust-Evidence-from-the-Micro-Context.pdf

No offense but you are a typical dumb braindead American. Guys like you are the reason why the whole world, no just Muslims hates America.

One of the reasons they are out there doing shit is a direct result of you guys fucking up the Middle East as well as cooperating with Saudi Arabia and other Wahhabist Arab regimes in the area, the same ones that commit all the atrocities. Wanting to see Syria nuked works into their hands, dummie. It works into the hands of the Jews that rule your nation via AIPAC too.

there is no news about dead kid tho.

>Afghanistan is cool though
>men raping boys in the ass daily

>everyone seems to hate it when we mix them together
>let's just force it more
Surely nothing can go wrong. Leftists truly are mentally ill.

the nuclear bomb was invented by jews
the american hollywood cultural dominance is because of jews
these two has been the basis of american worldwide power and security for over half a century

It's Sweden, media censors everything that goes against their narrative. Some Swedes I know didn't even know the attack happened lmao.

>oy vey look at these poor kids Assad gassed personally! we need to bomb syria, no excuses!!
>i-ignore this gore from sweden! it plays into the hands of racist fascist right wing nazis!! open the border pls

All average but cool pic, questionable if the middle is actually a blonde with brown eyebrows

1. before religion and nationalism
2. after religion and nationalism

thx right wing !!

American "diversity" is a meme. We were 90%+ white from our inception up until 1965. Socioculturally, things have only gotten worse since then. Virtually all of our achievements came from Europeans.

When are you going to handle londonistas mayor?

>mfw on the right side of history

You will never know that feel cuck.

Damn those right wing Christian zealots for waging Jihad! Amirite?

We should accept cultures that don't accept ours. It's only right that we change our life styles to accommodate theirs

So what you are seeing is that we should "diversify" society by importing people even if they reject diversity. Makes perfect sense, you fucking shithead.

boipucci is best

>Sweden
>Literally the least religious and least nationalistic country in europe

Jesus Christ, you are fucking stupid.

>>oy vey look at these poor kids Assad gassed
>i-ignore this gore from sweden! it plays into the hands of racist fascist right wing nazis!!

Activated my almonds.

But they're not saying "plays into the hands of the racists", the main narrative is that it plays into the hand of terrorists.

We've arrived at the point our government says terrorism "just happens" and the best we can do is look away and go about our day, because the terrorists just want us to be scared.

No preventative measures, no retaliation, no questioning policy, no holding them accountable for letting in the mongrel hordes, no acknowledging that no muslims means no jihadi attacks, no backing down. You're not allowed to want to "do" anything. Doing something is letting the terrorists win. We just have to take it, because "this is life in Sweden now". Don't ask why or you're a nazi. We were always a mulitkultural muslim nation. Demographic statistics before 1990 are banned.

>Europeans
jews?
>American "diversity" is a meme
Liberty and justice for all

Guy needs to eat a sandwich and get a belt.

>the nuclear bomb was invented by jews
And? America has been the leading superpower since WWI. Jews had literally nothing to do with our success.

>the american hollywood cultural dominance is because of jews
Hollywood is shit and has harmed global opinion of our country, if anything. The fact that you're stretching this hard to find an example of working diversity is a testament to the fact that you're objectively wrong. You still haven't refuted my last post and it sounds like you're just a butthurt jew scared of being rightly gassed.

There was a page in all caps biggest font size about the attack some 5 minutes after it happened on our biggest newspaper's website. I should know since I was at work and browsing it at the time it happened.

a technologically superior people will always replace a technologically inferior one... whats your point.

Swedes killing swedes who cares.

>hollywood and the nuke is stretching
>hollywood and the nuke is irrelevant
yeah right

Jesus fucking Christ. What happened??

I see. How does the average Swede view this? What % of Swedes are totally brain dead when it comes to these current issues?

yeah, they are
(??? arent they)

Neither is plugging your ears and shouting "LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUU"

Was that really her?

>Liberty and justice for all white people
Ftfy

I agree

hey bro, i meant the attacker

she doesn't look white so why should I care?

Literally looks like Zlatans little balkan sister.

the attacker was a right wing religious nationalist, as always

This image, as horrible as it is, needs to be spread far and wide across the internet. As bad as I feel for her family, she shouldn't die in vain.

white is a very vague term, in america it includes everyone north of sudan and west of india for example

>No offense but you are a typical dumb braindead American.
All the offense: You're Muslim. Fuck off.