Now that we hate Trump, is Hilldawg /ourgal/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=McZa_AEjTS8
youtube.com/watch?v=7HO57oMHTcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU'RE FUCKING WORST THAN THE REDDITNIGGERS
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Actually, yeah!

Drumpf the Cuck is supporting ISIS and Saudi. His muslin ban was never aimed in Saudi Arabia, the bigest terrorist funder

Orange slob

We'd already be in fucking world war 3 if Hillary was elected.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A KIKE SUCKER AND A KIKE SUCKER

GO BACK
YOU MUST GO BACK

Hillary is even worse.

And that's a good thing!

Sup Forums, even if you're disillusioned about Trump, you should keep up appearances and post like you support him just to make these shills fuck off or at least waste their time.

U might be memeing but your right. Imagine if Hillary slapped putin's wrist now. Russian male and female tradition is more patriarchal to say the least.

On a side note: i have decided to larp to be pro kuschner cult. It seems more fun.

we all hate trump, right guys? hill forever!

youtube.com/watch?v=McZa_AEjTS8

We're now city folk here at Sup Forums. Rural and suburban retards can FUCK OFF!

Man, cut out "her serious health concerns", "they murdered", "voter fraud" and "rigged the debates", right now it goes from a list of facts to a bunch of unverified shit that's gonna be riddiculed as conspiracy theories, which only gets in the way of the point you're trying to make. As it is it's almost entirely serves as a circle-jerk back-slap image for Sup Forums only.

Here's your Hilldawg.

You obviously aren't a Sup Forums veteran.

Faggot didn't they brief you before throwing you in the meat grinder ?

WE ARE ALL ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES,THE HOLOCAUST IS A LIE WE ARE RULED BY JEWISH REPTILIANS HITLER NEVER DIED

>Man, cut out all this bad stuff and the list is less bad!

Stronger Together. HRC 2020

Nigger I know that, I'm saying that there's no need to make an image and list to say shit Sup Forums already agrees with. Just cut out a few and you get something that can be read by others without ending up straight in the trash.

Nice try plebbit.
>you have to go back

Nope, they're both terrible.

just remember if things go wrong, just blame the Russians.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HO57oMHTcw

Well she couldn't have been any worse than Drumpf. Also Hilldawg memes were dope

Yeah I like 'em

No cunt

hah go back to /leftypol/ shill

yeah dude. im with her now.

OP isn't a shill. He's not part of a raid. He doesn't even actually like Hillary. He's just a troll that likes to shitpost and watch you autistic nazi roleplayers get butt flustered.

Honestly it's embarrassing to see how easy it is to bait Sup Forums.

now i regret deleting all the ctr memes i collected last year

This folder is what newshit /r/edditor cancer looks like, almost fucking nothing but pepes, my god.

Post em please

>post the memes you deleted
It's terminal.

can you read, nigger? you post them

Swede

lewd

No, prepare for Pence

Degenerate faggot

This is an Asuka thread, stop posting politics

Pence looks like a Jew

Get in the gas chamber you hidden agenda leftist fucking kike

i dont watch anime. why do you 2d faggots like this character so much?

I agree, OP. I for one will be voting for Hilldawg in 2020! Who else /regretvotingfortrump/ here???

She is perfection, the best girl.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT

Fucking no.

Typical cuck.

Fuck off shareblue faggot.

>she

>She

I don't follow leaf?

SHE.
WILL.
WIN.

Get out fucking newfag
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope, so glad to watch the bitch crash and burn.

Eat shit.

Haha, not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching glumpf crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let this guy use the nuclear codes.

Ummm, no sweetie. I'll just remind you that she won the popular vote by millions, and there's a ton of evidence that Russia rigged the election. How can Trump say he represents the people when more of the people voted for Her?? Drumpfling logic right there!

Who cares?? Trump won, deal with it.

She's worse and always has been.
No politician will ever be /ours/.
The only one's were A.H AND J.F.K

And he'll get slaughtered in the mid-terms and the next general election! We've dealt with it by ensuring his racist supporters can't win, Drumpfling
Plus they'll mostly abandon him anyway:

>Russian puppet
>Went back on anti-intervention stance
>Failed attempt at racist Muslim ban
>No wall
>No deportations
>Epic fail healthcare screwup

Looks like Drumpfy's time in office is gonna be pretty short, sweetie

HILLDAWG 2020
>HILLDAWG 2020
HILLDAWG 2020
>HILLDAWG 2020
HILLDAWG 2020
>HILLDAWG 2020
HILLDAWG 2020
>HILLDAWG 2020

We don't hate trump. Stop shilling.

People here hate Trump because he turned out to be just like Clinton.

We should've picked Hillary to force the downfall. Trump is very lame.

Bump

Please tell me you have more like this

no wonder why most of sweden is made up of gay people

I always wanted to ask, why is that Hillary pepe so ugly and irritating?
Nazi pepe is on the other hand is adorable. All shareblue pepes are shit.

The Hill is kinda like the same but worse

I'm pissed that Trump did exactly what Hillary wanted him to do because I hate her fucking guts.

No

this