Gen z and millenials

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mom is a high school bus driver and gets depressed when she takes the kids to museums where they all fuck around on their phones the entire time.

you only think there's something wrong because you can't see their texts
>lol spanish r fegs
>do they even empire build anymore?

>smart phones
could it be?

most museums are as boring as Jeb!

image already debunked
they're reading about the history of the period or something on a museum app

>Dammit look at these whiny kids playing on their phones instead of appreciating classical art!
>I better go shitpost on Sup Forums instead of appreciating classical art!

We live in a society of instant gratification.
We dont know how to wait for the prize. We had to have everything at the instant we wish.

MIllenials where born at the birth of this society and gen z was born inside of it. Therefore these are the weakest gens ever. Probably the beautiful ones, that will make countries fall under massive immigrancy and political correctness.

What went wrong
>the internet is for nerds
>I heart nerds
>lol, youtube
>lol, myspace
>lol, population manipulation

always stay gay as fuck Sup Forums. It was 9gag.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E

What are you on about?
It is more of a social class problem - you cant expect working class plebs (~90% of people around you) to like or "get" sophisticated stuff.
And pic related are just kids.

They aren't on their phones.

They are watching/listening to museum tour.

Why is the bus driver following kids around? My bus driver back in school used to just knock off to the pub until we were finished whatever tour or bullshit we were doing.

there's actually a mobile application for that museum where you can learn more info of the specific art you are near.

What's she looking at Sup Forums?

>What are you on about?
why are you such a faggot?

looks like they're probably doing an assignment or something and need to be on the internet

desu museums are boring af

>smart phone
>is abused by retards

>niggerblood american trying to bant

Cute.

>an entire compendium of human knowledge in your pocket is LESS interesting than some pretty pictures at a boring museum

Just force everyone to play an mmo and the problem should get solved.

^ bingo

This photo is boomer propaganda.
Some asshole teacher assigned the students an assignment based on the painting. The students had to use their smart phones to get credit.

Then the teacher snapped this pic.

Look it up on Snopes.

The Amsterdam Museum has an app where you can read stuff about the paintings on the walls as you walk through. That's why the kids are on their phones.

(((Snopes)))

In that picture they're using the Museums app that tells them about the art on the wall. Fuck off you god damn retard.