Press S to spit

Fuck Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE REDDITNIGGERS
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

S

S

S

S

He was a good boy, he tried to oppose the interdimensional vampires. Too bad that he failed. F to you good sir, you were a true patriot.

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

I AM TIRED OF HUMPTY DRUMPFY THE PIGLET RAPIST

S

S

fuck the traitor

S S S S S

Fucking treasonous snake

S

S

fucking poland and your crazy ideas.

S for sage

S

Jap
USA
USA
German
Rus
Swede
Bulgarian
Serb
UK

>Not a single leaf or drongo
>Nobody is shilling for Trump yet

Makes you think

S

I don't get how, if Assad did commit a chemical attack, that bombing the apparent location of those chemical munitions and aircraft is a failure or another Iraq.

People are in constant hysterics about everything.

MAGA trump did nothing wrong

SS

I can't believe I supported Trump publicly

>serb
>against trump

wow, very believable, kebab remover angry that trump removed kebab. nice proxy shariablue

S

>lock her up!
>drain the swamp

S

Sage

Fuck Drumpf
, Feel the Bern 2020 right guys totally Right Wing Death teams or whatever you call it.

S

S
you are not fooling me twice bitch

SS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S
Fuck that fat fuck, the betrayal will remain unforgiven.

S

>>jewish s $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

S

NOT EVEN FUCKING TRYING ANYMORE

OUT OUT OUT OUT, GET THE FUCK OUT

fuck trump the fraud

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S

S

Ignore the shills. Anyone with common sense can see the Syrian strike was just part of a 'carrot on a stick' routine that is being used to sedate the establishment.

Shariablue should fuck off before I write David Brock's name in my deathnote again.

S

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

S

KEK @ all the crybaby bitches

Chill the fuck out you autists

This isn't some declaration of war, trump said so himself. This is just Donald showing off his 12 inch dick, showing the world that the new president won't just cry in a speech when someone gasses civilians.
>Inb4 b-b but muuuuhh faaaalse flag!!!
I'm sure the Pentagon has better intel than a bunch of fucking autists on Sup Forums. And besides, literally EVERYTHING is painted as a false flag here. The accusation barely holds weight anymore.

S

FUCKING ORANGE RETARD

gtfo drumpf shills

>people actually expected a 70-year-old billionaire to change Washington

S

s

S
fuck ronald klumpf

S

Trump is totally controlled by his jew fuckbutt son-in-law Jewred kushner.. so fuck him!

//Rgds Ex-trump supporter :(

S

OH GOYS DRUMPF IS BAD TIME TO IMPEACH AND PUT HILLARY TO POWER

I just have something against him.
WHY FUCKING 59?
Are you wanting to get myself to fucking build a missile and launch it at syria?
Round fucking numbers your annoying orange.

No. Fuck the Jews, fuck the Hillary and Fuck Donald Trump.

Sup Forums has forgotten it´s true roots. It was never about cheering up ZOG candidates LEFT or RIGHT.

/nu-pol/ can fuck off.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

S for the neocon

This tbqh

HAIL HITLER

PRESS G TO GAS THE KIKES IN TRUMP'S ADMINISTRATION

S

why is it always the britbongs and the aussies saying this shit on here

S

When you kids grow up you'll understand
MAGA

S

S

Russian American here for Trump anti assad. You're all a giant disgrace.

I'm pretty sure it's just trolls trying to trigger autists at this point

THAT JEW MOTHERFUCKER
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

>Remove Kebab
>By bombing ISIS's number 1 enemy

S

S

good goys

And what does it mean "S"?

sage

ssssssss

S

6d underwater majong.

This.

lol, just let the cucks shitpost, they don't realize they have no power over Sup Forums because everyone just reports and ignores them

>if you do exactly what the globalists want they'll support you in the media and your public approval will grow

wow nice 235425D spacechess i guess, but jeb! mccain and other shills figured that out long before trump

Don't forget that if it is a false flag and that info comes out Trump can clean house in the intelligence community for "bad info that almost caused a war like the WMD in Iraq"

you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A

3D Chess confirmed - absolute mad man, playing them all

Press S to Screeching

S

SSSSSSSSSSSS

S for scum