I am SWEDISH I am MUSLIM

You gotta love Swedish government or who even is doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The entire thing is so goddamn surreal.

It wasn't even long ago that the idea of this was a distant meme, if that.

They are post cucked.
I wonder how long before pic related happens for sweden.

>immigrants integrate successfully
>REEE autistic screeching
Classic Sup Forums.

what exactly is the point of this again?

>Jag är svensk
>wears Sami footware
SAMI NOT SWEDISH KILL THE DEERFUCKERS NOW.

Its a staged photo session you dumb kraut

They most likely got paid

Most Swedish propaganda used to be that Swedes didn't have a culture or that Swedish culture was inferior.

They seemed to have changed their tune recently.

>Believing in a meme
Classic Fritz.

I am more and more sure that sjw-jews of Sweden are browsing pol simply to get more ideas how to cuck Sweden even more.

There're images of Muslims who, for the sake of these images at least, state their intent to be successfully integrated, or that they already are. This is, somehow, a sign of what's wrong about immigration, when I used to think the issue with immigration was that they WOULDN'T be integrated.

actually, they don't.

__________________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE. POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP

the problem is that this is a staged fantasy and the reality is rape, riots, peace trucks and hand grenades.

Of course fucking of course it's a stage photo session user, how else would they make a campaign out of it? Go out on the streets with cellphones and look for people wearing national outfits? Nobody wears that ugly shit for any reason other than staged photos, not even Swedes.

I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT SWEDEN

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Literally just a handful of full retard quotes reposted endlessly to make it seem like a more prevalent phonomenon than it ever was.

Shilling I see?
Swedish culture is inferior to mediterranean culture.
They caught up after a while.
It doesn't mean they don't have a culture.

We are angry they deny their culture.
Like he denies ours.
youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o
>There is no French culture.
>There is a culture in France.
>It is diverse and multiple(multicultural)

You don't think you're being a bit selective in what you call fantasy or not? This photo obviously doesn't represent any reality, but there's a whole lot of Muslims out there who don't do any of that, are they a fantasy as well? Or do you conveniantly ignore them to push your narrative?

To show the goyim that if they resist (((their))) hordes of easily provoked terrorist who now live among the goyim will be activated.

(((They))) have successfully installed their undercover army of Muslims and (((they))) like to show you to your face that there is nothing you can do about it.

France, Germany, England and Sweden all lost our national identity. I remember when I was younger I associated these countries with an unique culture and people and I wanted to experience it as a tourist. Now when I think about these countries, the only image that pops up is immigrants, muslims and some cucked American culture. I no longer want to travel through Europe, cause I know they have become all the same.

The whole world is tired of your shit since the early '00's, Americunt.

>hordes
Literally two people total, with a shared kill count of four.

Mostly the MSM, but the Government gladly hands out "integration" funds.

You earn a lot of money by sitting in the parliament, business connections, kickbacks and so forth. I mean, they dick around with 110G$ for 2017.

The other parties fear for their free money, so they do anything short of killing Jimmie to remain in control. Chucking a million or two at a propaganda campaign is no biggie.

> I no longer want to travel through Europe, cause I know they have become all the same.
The big cities usually have very similar shit. Especially the newly built things.

But the countryside differs greatly.

If a teenager at a swedish school said he supported SD what would the response from classmates/teachers be?

Now how would anyone but a teenager know that?

>Literally two people total, with a shared kill count of four.
KYS

>One terrorist and a truck can do all this damage
>You cucks have hundred of thousands in your country
Think about it faggot.

Listen, Swedecuck. Personally, the more of you worthless faggots these savages smear in the streets the louder our message becomes. You do not deserve anything less than weekly attacks if you are willing to just give terrorist a pass.

See you in the headline you worthless terrorist sympathizer.

Take a (you).

I saw your dead on the streets and do you know what i thought?

"Why the fuck do they have a River Island store? It could be any old shitty English town"

Large variance. I would assume there's a large consensus that immigration/integration has shat itself and you'd get autistic screeching from the usual suspects. Support and/or understanding from any level-headed individual, be it swede, immigrant or teacher.

One of the core guys in SD, Richard Jomshof, was a highschool teacher or intended to become one. At first there were some questions that his political views would affect his teaching (so a pair of grumpy immigrant kids didn't want him). He told his class that they were free to stop his teaching at any moment if he ever said something racist or mean; and they would sit down to discuss this. He rapidly gained the trust from his class (including the grumpy ones) and was repeatedly voted 'teacher of the year' for his open-mindedness.

But lefties put pressure on the municipal council to get rid of him.

No you fucking cucked retard, the problem with immigration is and always has been that they are NOT SWEDISH. ONLY BLOOD MAKES SOMEONE SWEDISH. Go fucking kill yourself.

That first picture with Somalis lol

KYS

Will a vote for SD satisfy you ameri-kun?

As a swedish this triggers me. that whore is letting her whore hair show to commit adultery, i ask her father to watch or she will get stoned. you were warned.

>t. 56% weebfag
...wew

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Isn't this part of the marxist strategy?

Changing the meaning of words so they become meaningless?

Now all they have to do is figure out the difference between roadways and sidewalks.

>It was you

I didn't do shit. I didn't ask my government to do it either.

Try again. Know that in the end you will perish or be sent back home and we will prevail.

I think it's a desperate attempt to avoid human nature kicking into full gear.

They really thought multiculturalism was going to work, and its likely pretty painful/frustrating to watch the actual consequences of the experiment, so they look to blame racists or whoever for the failure.

It's the only thing that could work for them at this point. If the fault is in the foreign groups, not the local, you can't salvage the experiment.

They'll just keep trying to shame people forever until someone ends the experiment for them, because they just can't do it themselves.

>because they can't do it themselves

So what happens when there are no white people to govern in europe any longer?

And it was you failed to rally in your homeland and offer any kind of legitimate defense, meanwhile every single world power is dealing with some form of Muslim incursion as the body count grows. If steamrolling over the entirety of the Arabic world multiple times was done out of economic self interest, I want you to imagine what we're capable of when the entire world is united against you and out for nothing but blood.

I hope it makes you fucking shudder, muslim. It's only a matter of time.

I know my Svens and they don't look like that
come on Swede bros do something about this

This. Arabs like to pretend that they don't have an enemy in China and its fucking hilarious.

For some reason the turks that post here and the britbong muslims that post here...they always seem to be under assumption that the only enemies they have are US, Europe, and Israel.

Fact of the matter is is that no country should be taking in refugees. Fuck em.

yeah they dress in classical swedish clothing and they don't ram trucks into crowds of people

you're my new hate target

I won't be sated until SD has 70+%

Sort of like South Africa, but with more car bombings?

They still probably have a generation or two left of white majority rule and it will be their children who didn't life through the 80s and 90s and have no positive reference for their modern government who do something about it.

Unless of course they're so pumped full of hormones and nerve blockers, amphetamine and pain killers, and a few of their sex glands are surgically fucked with for good measure, that they can't come up with a coherent thought or vision for the future that wasn't espoused by an authority figure.

Fuck off back to the third world.

Why are you arguing with a fucking dooncoon?
Sage in all fields.

KYS OP

We could only do this because you are a bunch of pawns, desert tribes with no ability to defend themselves or establish and form of democracy. You blame us, but you let us play chess with you. Pussy.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if half of it wasn't just that...It's put forward as a mocking wolf in sheeps clothing. Kind of clever actually considering half the swedes probably approve of it and most likely even feel pride.

though I can't imagine anyone looks at any of these promotional images with anything other than mockery, how indoctrinated do you have to be to find a sense of pride from them?

>integrated
>still identifies as muslim

>ugly shit
your country sucks because of you