marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8
youtu.be/LwvnNJO6RBo
youtu.be/GHQ3MTE2tlc
youtu.be/KfDD8fnm6bE
youtu.be/p9dzeLKHC3s
archive.is/o9Dq4
youtu.be/RUWeIGVLEZk
lemonde.fr/economie/article/2017/03/20/quand-les-investisseurs-internationaux-sondent-le-front-national_5097527_3234.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pM2qjHTZdeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope you die in a car crash
sage

Shut up Momo and vote Melenchon.

>Merdanchon is almost at 20%

What is wrong with this country?

There's no chance, and even if she's elected, she probably won't do half what we want her to. I miss JMLP

So many people who still live in 40's...

I would have said impossible two weeks ago. Now that Melenchon is almost at 20% in the polls, I want to believe. MFW leftist cucks will make our dream come true.

Hamon is obviously the best choice.

I sure will, retard

What is this true ? I missed that, that can't be.
KEK
U
C
K

will we know anything before the end of the voting period?

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⡾⣿⣿⠿⠟⠛⠛⠻⢿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣦⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⠷⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉⠻⠻⠻⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣇⣀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢳⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣁⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣛⠋⢀⠔⠞⣶⣶⣶⣤⡈⠹⠷⢖⣂⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠔⠋⠭⠭⡉⠹⣻⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⢰⠿⠋⢉⣭⣽⣿⡿⣧⣶⣷⣶⣶⡺⡿⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡴⠁⡰⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⡟⡱⡶⣮⡻⣿⠏⣀⡂⠨⣊⣲⣾⣟⡵⠷⠽⡎⢠⠅⠘⣿⣯⢳⠇⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⡜⢀⢠⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⡇⢻⢙⡏⣯⣿⢘⣈⠂⠉⠁⢀⠐⠑⠐⠲⠒⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⢾⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⣸⠁⢀⡈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⡐⡿⡀⢈⡙⣼⣿⣵⣋⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢳⡀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⡿⣆⢠⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣧⡇⢹⠉⢁⣿⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣛⣋⣠⠡⠔⣀⢴⠛⠉⠉⠣⡀⠄⢀⢀⡇⢀
⢀⢀⡜⢀⢀⢸⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡙⠈⡗⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣾⣞⣛⣲⢤⡀⢀⢀⢀⢇⢀
⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢸⠻⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣟⣛⡻⠿⠟⠛⠿⠻⣿⣿⠳⢦⣁⡼⢀

⢀⢀⢇⢀⢀⢸⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⢀⠈⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⢌⢷⣿⣽⣒⠶⢶⡗⣾⠯⠊⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⣸⠈⠂⢀⢸⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⡆⣼⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣭⡦⣈⠛⠺⠷⡾⢿⣧⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣰⢏⢀⢀⢀⠈⡏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⡧⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣤⣶⣿⣿⣧⣴⢦⢀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠱⣱⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠙⣠⢴⡇⣀⢀⢀⢀
⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⡇⣹⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⢀⠞⢣⢤⡏⢁⡽⡀⢀
⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢱⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣹⡛⢹⣿⠸⣿⣿⡿⠟⠻⡟⠅⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣉⠐⢈⣠⢮⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡾⠋⢠⠏⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⣘⡆⢀⢀⠒⠤⠐⢲⢀⣈⡡⡔⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣹⢀⢰⠿⡾⢵⠫⣷⠑⣳⠃⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⠾⠓⠓⠻⠶⠧⠼⠶⠞⠚⠃⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡠⣆⠔⢀⣀⠤⠖⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠑⠤⢴⣖⣭⡥⠬⠓⠊⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀

Don't forget Macron, still second, and Fillon not far.
We're gonna end up with 4 people at ~21%

Yes, there are 2 rounds, the two "finalists" will be known on Sunday 04/23, in the evening

fucking sandnigger, get drown in the Seine

Who are you voting for?
Le Pen?
I don't think you're in the position to call me a cuck you retarded sheep

I will vote Fillon if he has a chance.

Otherwise I'll probably vote Melenchon. Having the country run by a communist is a good opportunity to trigger a revolution and RWDS.

It's great, we'e successfully created a political landscape where both the left and right want out of the EU/NATO/IMF. I'm going Melenchon in the first round and Le Pen in the second and I've never been happier.

If the 2nd round is between le-pen and melenchon, who do you think will win?

I know enough about the background of this election; that melenchon is anti-establishment and basically the French Bernie Sanders, but not enough about the feeling on the ground right now.

Suce ma bite le facho avec 20 de QI.
Ça va, pas trop dur à comprendre le programme en carton de la blondasse?

>MUH SHEEP

What happens if the second turn is merluche vs marine?

This is an english speaking board

Mohamed tu t'es égaré, c'est pas le forum de SOS Racisme ici.

Difficult to say. In my opinion absention might be the decisive factor in such a case.

There's a couple of French guys in my abstract math unit at University. Should I ask them if they support Le Pen? If so, what's the best way to do it without them thinking I'm a neo-nazi if it turns out they're hardcore leftists. The class only has 5 people in it so that would be a pain.

If they are in Uni, there is a 95% chance they are leftards. I know it since I'm in uni myself.
Fillon voters will vote for MLP, they can't vote Merluchon, it'd be pretty tied i think.

Be less direct in the way you bring the topic.
Maybe begin by asking them if they follow the elections; and their general opinion on the matter

really does she stand a chance? I thought the system was setup so she would just lose in the second round.

Are you going all Napoleon again?

I really dislike mélenchon but he's way less cucked than bernie imo. The major difference between him and Marine is freemasonry, you can feel it as he talks.

NEW LE PEN CAMPAIGN AD

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Complicated to say.
SOmething to keep in mind is that the presidential election is not the real key to power, the real key to power is the legisltaives that follow ,as the government needs to be from the same majority as the one in the parliament

This. Just ask them about their view on the election. If they're a bit interested in it you'll get your answer.

But he is oblivious on so many topics.
For example he reduce the problem of islamism as an energy question. that's both ignorant and dense

the new Charles Trenet ! Thank you mass immigration from third world shitholes !

>80% chance they are Macaronist. Ask them casually or you'll pass as stupid trumptard kind of guy

Thanks for the advice lads, I'm just running on a prayer that they support her because most people on campus (or at least those who are outspoken) are lefties.
It feels like the most based people here are the Malaysian and Thai exchange students, no joke.

Just start speaking about world events (syria for example) and how french candidates reacted (mélenchon and marine are against intervention, macron was heavily in favor), that sould make it easy

I was asking who you'd vote for, in case of a second turn between the two hard candidates. In 2012 (((polls))) said marine vs melenchon 2nd round was the only way she could win. don't know about know, they seem to avoid the subject for some reason.

I hope so, she's the only thing that'd be able to save France. I hate the Frenchies but they're my Frenchies.

Underrated.

call me when she will appear same kike cuck as donald

MLP obviously kek. But, I dont have very high hopes if she's elected, FN is not as redpilled as it was.

France should re-annex Syria

yes, I agree. "If we want to stop mass migration we should stop war and misery where these people live". That way he can avoid saying "of course we're keeping the gates open". That's his freemason background talking: for these people, everyone can be swapped around and it changes nothing. I mean, for them if everyone in France was ethnic chinese and spoke chinese and ate chinese and were buddhists it would still be France. Everyone has liberty until they try to preserve what their ancestors built.

The only chance is if all the right wing parties get majority seats in the legislative elections, and you end up with a fillon/marine/aignan coalition

You can't afford to be outspoken if you support FN in France.

The interesting thing is that Le Pen would still be able to get her agenda in a Melenchon France. He recreates the constitution via popular mandate, she energizes her base and gets immigration control and criminalization for radicalization under laïc.

>Fillon
>Right wing
That's why he has voters, people in France believe this too.

Or he has the constitution rewritten in a totally cucked way that protects even non citizens from discrimination based on origin, religion and skin color.

>Fillon/aigan/Marine coalition

Impossible. aignan would get marginalized (you evil racist!), and Fillon is completely the opposite of marine: he's liberal economically and anti national since he doesn't want to leave the EU. A better representation would be a scale on globalist/nationalist.

be better if it was Phillipe de Villiers, instead of some fucking woman

Yeah I also think that the Assemblée constituante will just be an excuse for Mélenchon to gather the power he wants, like De Gaulle did in 1958 when he let Debré and his friends wrote the constitution

Just go to diffrent voting booths and vote more than once like people did here and in brexit

Watch your mouth you communist filth.

Don Fillon is the spirit of France; at least he is born here.

You can't stop the Don Fillon express.

>Trump appeared
He let his daughter marry a jew and run his business. How was anybody surprised, that he isn't an antisemite?!

Whatever you say democrat

Can't do that. We have a voter card mentioning an assignated voting booth.

I was wondering when you were going to show up.

Beliebe

Fillon is the perfect example of the 'conservative' with a public position and a private position on almost every issue.

== How to identify an Orwellian opposition ==

1. Ambiguous and vague: never pro-actively fighting the enemy or taking a definitive side, weak leading role
2. Personality cult: heroic, divine figure supported unquestionably
3. Intellectually inhibiting propaganda, Manichaeism: Everything either racist/anti-racist or pro-zionist/anti-zionist can not be denied once they have been determined

== Front national ==

>Marine's program exact words: "The objective is to achieve an European project respecting the independence of France"
marine2017.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/projet-presidentiel-marine-le-pen.pdf

>She confirms it on TF1 (2016)
youtu.be/M6eD5fxxAx8

>21 differents contradictory FN's statements on EU
youtu.be/LwvnNJO6RBo

>Schulz admits EU can't be reformed and this is another politician lie
youtu.be/GHQ3MTE2tlc

>« I need Marine », « I need Marine », « I need Marine »
youtu.be/KfDD8fnm6bE

>Louis Aliot, companion of Marine and vice-president of Front National, is of Jewish origin
youtu.be/p9dzeLKHC3s

>FN wants to ally with Israel to fight "the only true enemy, Islam" (sic)
archive.is/o9Dq4

>Asselineau (URP) explains how FN neutralized 20% of the population for 28 years, supressing Hitler ideologies
youtu.be/RUWeIGVLEZk

>Bernard Monot, Front National economic strategist from Allianz and HSBC, said: « I am a man of the markets »
lemonde.fr/economie/article/2017/03/20/quand-les-investisseurs-internationaux-sondent-le-front-national_5097527_3234.html

>Go to no-go zone
>Nigger pulls out his knife
>It's a fucking giant Opinel
>Dies of laughter before he can touch you

Bravo ma couille.

You came up with a new strategy. Confuse the voter and shiet.

The moral example of Don Fillon is feared by all the scum.

Not divorced and 5 kids. Good for French demographics.

2 weeks left. I hope you bois have some Gatorade in the fridge.

She will win

This !!!! De villiers is a lot more red pilledd thann this CRIF puppet

The guy with his hands in his pockets embodies leftist cuckery

kek

Take a plane and tell that to their faces
do it please
Insult Corsican Nationalists in front of them

You delusional faggot

Is there an opposition party willing to work with Le Pen?

Because if she doesnt get a majority she wont be able to form a government.
And 3-4 parties can join and create a majority to govern.

Le Pen will be elected mark my words

Kys shitskin

Media propaganda

More than 76% of the journalist are leftists in France

They will work with her as soon she is in control, politicians just want power, ideas and ideals are second.

Fillon is the only one who have a rational economic programm

bumping because I'm serious and I'm not a shill.

LMAO

Kys lefticuck

>tell that to their faces

I've never seen the face of a Corsican nationalist.

The cucks on the picture aren't nationalists anyway.

There will never be another real election in the west. They'll be bold in their hacking just like they were in the Syrian gas attacks. They have no other choice, but you won't do anything about it anyway.

>3. Intellectually inhibiting propaganda, Manichaeism
Questioning FN's origin doesn't make you a leftie.

No, it's no a conspiracy

The reson of everyone shooing Asselineau is (You)

I was about to post this picture but couldn't find it. Thanks.

UPR fags are the worst.

Oh wow, Asselineau's 20k adherents little army is using social media?
What a surprise.

You don't understand. You're voting for an ultra-zionist party.

Le Penis a trap.

But I vote mélenchon. He's got a video game! What can you argue against that?

>2. Personality cult: heroic, divine figure supported unquestionably
He has to pay 8 millions euro to a zionist bank thus he's corrupted by definition.

Sorry I want to make a change.
I vote Lassale.
>Spam NUMPAD 2
youtube.com/watch?v=pM2qjHTZdeI

>Not voting Hamon for weed and free money.

Gee, I hope she doesn't turn out like Trump did.

Lassalle you turbo faggot.

Have a bit of respect; this man could break you with a finger.

He is the diversity of French folk.

I showed proofs FN doesn't France to leave EU. Your lies aren't working anymore shill. :3

>Flag
>No sence of humour
You're from the German side amirite?

. Personality cult: heroic, divine figure supported unquestionably.
He's an outstanding orator and people admire him for that. I dare to say anything more supporting your claim. He litterally asked NOT to shout "mélenchon président" in his rallies and "résistance" instead. His programm is made by popular contribution. You can find "les éditions programmatique" on his campaign channel where he listen to various assiciations and expert to make the programm. Gives no direct orders to support group. Basically wrote a book (L'ère du peuple) abour how he thinks in the face of deep trouble people will make their own isntitutions and the need for the political power to foster these initiatives and give them as little direction as possible. Also he will leave presidency once hte new constitution is made OR if he loses a referumdum about EU which does not allow him to apply his programm

>He has to pay 8 millions euro to a zionist bank thus he's corrupted by definition.
Asselineau is scamming you here. If you can't take a loan to make your electoral campaign, only the richest can campaign properly. Absolute jewish scheme here.

> medias favor Melanchon
In which reality are you living ?

> You can't borrow money
Why ?

Asselineau is for the death of whites. He said "le grand remplacement est une théorie conspirationniste d'extreme droite, raciste". kys

Also
>2. Personality cult: heroic, divine figure supported unquestionably
Tell me how this doesn't apply to you an Asselineau

Mohammed stop posting don't you have a sister to honour-stone for not wanting to marry you?

Fucking die please

Lol.
You have to admit tho.
Asselineau is empy of any personnality.

Hopefully we do, and nothing much changes.
She did say she would commit getting out of the Euro and other shit to referendums.
Macron is just a Rothschild pawn, and he's the only other one likely to be elected.
He'll just 'muh refugee welcome' and cry when our people gets slaughtered.