youtube.com/watch?v=HGT498vjc7I

What is the purpose of the viseo?

TURN ON SUBTITLES RETARD

I see now that I was wrong

2d chess confirmed legit

I don't speak vodka

OP is a fag

based vodka

Jews and jew media never supported trump, they actively had a long running media campaign to discredit him. One thing after another remember? Jews are supporting trump now because it plays to their advantage, both muslims and jews deep down want trump gone.
>keep your friends close and your enemies closer
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Trump is master of 4D chess.

In near future you will see how shills will be exposed

yeah but everybody knew this from the beginning except you?

Can't understand communist, en Anglais por favor.

>i am a chill person
>the more serious the situation the more chill i am
>running around screaming hysterically is for fucking idiots

kek. i love russians

>4D
The Russian commentator literally said this was Gulf of Tonkin 2.0

This is more like 1D checkers

>those subtitles

kek

Believe in trump who you elected and may have intel on the situation or believe Russian shills who are sucking off Assad. Pick one

Yeah nah the video confirms that Trump ha flipped and that the Russians are in we don't give a fuck any more mode. Not good. The Russian dude even said that the escalation is up to what the evil Zionist cunts do and they don't care how far they want to go.

Fuggen gommies

Best rundown on the situation, almost perfect subtitles. He doesn't swear as much in his actual speech though. However, this is not 4D chess if Trump will not manage to slither out of this without removing Assad.

Trump literally sacrifices the trust of his old supporters to do good for them in the long run, discarding his promises on foreign policies to keep upper hand in domestic one. America first, you should be proud of your president, honestly.

> there will be no investigation retard, think again

thank you OP that was a worthy 6 minutes.

Can't tell what is real and fake any more, better kill myself.

This timeline is too crazy for me

absolute madman

>running around screaming hysterically is for fucking idiots
>If people had done that in WW2, they'd have been shot!
Based Ruskie

People with a brain already realized this, he probably lost some of the "omg lol le based trump xDDDD" supporters while gaining a few libtards who are too dumb to realize the truth

>TFW Trumpa is the only one on Earth that can articulate chess in the 4th dimention

It's hilarious to me that the Deus Vult crowd who jacks off to crusades memes and collects guns for the coming holy war are suddenly all weak in the knees over a few cruise missiles.

Seriously what the fuck.

Can someone tl;dr me? I can't watch the video right now.