Rip pupper

Rip pupper

looks like the "we told these children that they aren't danish" propaganda piece

F

it's just a dog

fuck off you heartless bastard

t. Cold chink

With more soul than (you)

F

want to know how i know you ain't white?

Spotted the migrant

sleep tight, pupper

Hi Ahmed

F

It is just a dog you autistic larpers
I you create an emotional bond with some dead dog that's not even your own, you're a weak-minded beta cuck

You can see the reddit in this thread. Only reddit uses "doggo" "pupper" "good boy" lingo.

Delet now

Sup Forums logic: if someone's different from you, you got to hate him...unless he's a dog or cat.

I care more about the pupper than the Swedes.
Fucking Swedes inviting sandniggers to kill their puppers

>unless he's a dog or cat.

A dog or a cat wouldn't kill me because it doesn't have the concept of religion and can't hate me because I don't believe in the same imaginary character as it.

>A dog or a cat wouldn't kill me because it doesn't have the concept of religion and can't hate me because I don't believe in the same imaginary character as it.
Well I can understand anti-Islam sentiment. I'm referring to the race issue, though.

get this on facebook. literally nothing outrages westerners, Americans especially, more than animal cruelty.

This photo may actually be the last straw.
seriously.

i feel more for the dog than for the people because odds are the people voted for their downfall. The dog just wanted to love its owner and died for the owners stupidity.

Stop with these rip pupper posts. Are you guys TRYING to make me enlist in the military for kebab removal?

>millions of muzzies die, feel nothing
>thousands of cucks die, feel nothing
>doggy dies, engulfed with rage

Did you know muslims refuse dog kisses, they consider them haram. Fuck mudslimes