Do Swedes have souls?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mårten_Boström
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, but no brains or balls.

Those are Finns in the territory of Sweden taking the piss out of New Somalia

They literally are a living braindead meme with no survival instinct.

>man carries his purse
>women help a victim

And? Sweden has profiled itself as egalitarian country so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

to be honest if I had to draw that circle on top of the letter A I'd probably turn gay too.

She's hot af

Here's his wiki:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mårten_Boström

desu it should be fine to make a section about his rise to internet stardom as a heartless cunt on twitter.

Swedish """"""""men""""""""""

>Sup Forums makes jokes about terror attack
>A-okay
>Some random couple makes light of the situation
>HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE NO SOULS!

This guy looks like he is straight out of Mongolia, he doesnt even have the double eye lids.

Did shit like this happen somewhat regularly in Sweden prior to 1994? Or even 2004?

Girl needs a good helping of BBC

This is or should be a national embarrassment but they are so deep in the subversion that this looks normal to them.

I mean attacks

He's Finnish

Any questions?

>filename.kek

It's more the fake shock thing. It's just so empty and fake. Idk.

no we don't
also send help the mudslimes are after me

They probably know Sweden is a shithole now. What can you do except joke about the situation.

Damn how can white men even compete

What a pair of cunts. Look at them

Narcissistic self absorbed motherfuckers of the highest order.

Sweden has mostly been famous for killing politicians.
Within a couple of blocks of yesterdays attack PM Olaf Palme was stabbed to death in the late 80s. A few years ago foreign minister Anna Lindh was also stabbed to death by a refugee in a department store in full view of shoppers.

Those are finns.

>his rise to internet stardom as a heartless cunt on twitter.

>Hear it rains a lot in England
>Be American
>Go to England
>It starts raining for the first time since I stepped off the plane 5 minutes ago
>Got inside just in time
>I'm dry :D

Everyone knows to expect this in Sweden now. It's like blue skies and rain.

we dont call them finngolians for nothing

Fuck them. They wanted feminism, they've got it.

Literally never. We had one prime minister that was assassinated by the russians or something inj the 1970's (we honestly don't know who killed him yet).

i find it suprising that we are still trying to find the killer or their family

Checked those trips.

It's fairly obvious that the women got to the victim first and helped carry her, then he guy came and took her bag. What the fuck do you think, that they'd switch in the middle of moving her?

Are these things even human?

Expect this? It's the second out of two attacks total in Sweden, and the death count is now up to four since the first attack didn't kill anyone but the bomber himself. At least know some basic facts before you start memeing.

umm racist and sexist much?

Is this correct?

don't forget that sweden's best shot at getting a female prime minister died after she got culturally enriched in like 2002

Should they even be moving her? I think they should leave it to medical professionals

Hey, I remember that, that was sweet. We got the day off.

>that woman's busted legs

I haven't the faintest, but considering that the police are helping I can't imagine they're putting her in danger. It's also highly likely they're moving her away from the truck, which was suspected to contain explosives that didn't go off. Well, is suspected, they found something that looks like it might be explosives, but they haven't released an official statement on what it is yet.

>Should they even be moving her?
No, but the cops most likely told them to.

>These grenade attacks, bomb attacks, and Muslims riots are completely normal and don't really kill people! Stop memeing!

It really is the religion of peace, Sweden...

>Inb4 niggers
At least ours were here over 100 years ago and cannot focus their attention enough to build a bmb or get a hold of grenades.

>he deleted it after the backlash and said it was just "misunderstood"

Kek. No one could possibly misinterpret that cunt's expression.

>Whoever made this didn't understand that the UK's head of state is female

Reptiles are gendered too!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden Is this shit completely normal to you? It doesn't happen anywhere else other than in warzones.

The grenades aren't terrorism, though.

mental muslims detected

is not their fault, they are too brainwashed to have any idea of what's going on around them,

but is their fault for letting themselves be brainwashed,so i guess is their fault in the end, so fuck em