CHOOSE YOUR SIDE Sup Forums

It's cold war all over again, choose wisely

the one with no jews

Look forward to taking advantage of all sides to expand the wealth and power of Hibernia.

Trade merkel with Putin and hollande with LePen then I'm in.

that is not an option

My side is the woods. Fuck this

The one with less jews?

that is not an option

The based side

more divide and conquer shit.

Too much bears in your wood

I choose to start homesteading in the Alaskan wilderness

Will china allow white flight when the times comes?

>US has the UN on it's side

user, pls...

I stand with DPRK against US imperialist aggression.

Sup Forums chooses Sup Forums

>CTR/ShareBlue chooses Clinton and the globalists
>/ptg/ and rt_d chooses Neocons
>NatSoc chooses LARPing crusades
>Libertarians chooses Ron Paul Revolution
>/leftypol/ chooses Communism
>/sg/ chooses.....chooses...desu idk. Some choose Assad, others choose the rebels, none really choose isis cuz they are a bunch of faggots...then again everyone are faggots so...

but Sup Forums

Sup Forums chooses Sup Forums

Missing anyone?

Well, I woundn´t pic a side, I'd put together a team and pick trump, putin, serbia and that jew guy to remove kebab

>Kraut doesn't include Merkle in his may may

Ja vol

>Trump
>on the same side as fucking Merkel

it's like you expect us to have the memory of a goldfish

fuck off with d&c

>put "cooler" images on the faggot commie side
>put the more cucked images on the right side

Hi leftypol/reddit! How does it feel knowing that your free helicopter ride is fast approaching?

Can i pick neither of the two?

>Right

Far right lunatics and their sniveling lackeys

>Left

Far right lunatics and their sniveling lackeys.

Why would I choose? It's all different heads of the same hydra.

It amazes me that Putin is trying to justify backing Assad just because he has business ties there.

Trump obviously idolizes Putin, it's pretty apparent Putin would get to keep his assets if he played ball with the US. Might even get a few more former USSR states in the process.

"I chose not to choose life... I chose something else"

america
that was easy

Se ti zajebavaš?

I for one would like to se an american-russian friendship against saudi and such, but that wont ever happend.

there are no sides, there are only moral actors right now. Us somewhat, assad and Iran. The rest are all shitbags.

TROJANE
R
O
J
A
N
E

I think it totally could, fucking Americans just need to realize that democracy doesn't look the same everywhere. It seems like if a state doesn't exhibit perfect Utopian ideals all of the time, then everything in that country is total shit, when in reality 90% of people just want to get along with their lives.

Paki with porkins Mcburger and Halal al Saud and Turkey geat Ottoman Empire

Jews always win

This is a pretty fucking perfect sentence.

Either way muslims win and poor whites lose. Both sides look good to me. You should probably throw India on the globalist side.

dude i effed it up on purpose you todger
go eat a burger or sommin

I was being serious, get the sand out of your vagina you Paki goat pounder.

The only sane post in this thread.

It's fucking amazing to me how every single time a happening on this scale goes on, Sup Forums collectively loses its shit.

Remember back when moot bullied Sup Forums and all this pissbabbies went off to shitchan?

This reminds me of that, except on steroids. We have the small core of Sup Forums mostly sticking to what they do usually, or /ptg/ or /sg/. Then we have a massive amount of shills, LARPers, and delusional faggots who either think """TRUMP IS FINISHED XDDDD" or "TRUMP 5D CHESS XDDDD".

lmao, so Israel, Saudi Arabia, Erdogan and the EU is fine to you?

srsly tho, some moral nation should nuke trump and his kike family. And then israel should be nuked. And then Putin should be nuked as well.

Now who else is on this deal. Exxon as well? Where is their main branch located? They should be nuked as well.

Anyone has some nukes to destroy these amoral actors and satanists?

Fucking Iran is probably 100% right in all of this, you guys are all fucking shitbags, you should kill yourselves, jesus fuck you guys are a disgrace upon your blood, upon your nations history and more.

I really do hope that someone noble will remove your vile presence from this planet. If there was a god, he would approve of it.

Fucking puting for the win

The right side is full of cuck NÜ-MALES

Obviously the right, because I can't betray my president.

>China on Russian side

>Based Enda

fair, I hope you supported Obama too in 2013

Put Based Kim and I'm in.

Other ideologies come and go, but Sup Forums remains. Fads give way to ebb and flow, but Sup Forums yet remains.

Sup Forums sees all Sup Forums knows all.
Sup Forums knows. Sup Forums always knows.

I was only 15 then, didn't care too much about politics.

I would rather be thrown in a mass grave full of Christians while fighting my own people rather than be on Filthyaho's and the Nato's side.

Not today sire. You're just dividing the common Sup Forumsack during dark times. /leftypol/ and Shareblue is waiting for them to implement (((Divide & Conquer))) in this board.
Daily Reminder:
/leftypol/ and Shareblue are orchestrating yet another wave of shilling this time in full force. Never lose hope and spam this image when you identify a shill/slide thread.

Literally Islam wins either way. Either the Iranians or the Saudis. Poor white bois are fucked either way. Good job Sup Forums!

WE are ITALY, no matter what side we choose, we always win

Someone made a photoshopped screencap so it must be true xDDDD

Left
>Mongoloid manlet
>Fake Russian bandit-state
>Le maymay middle East dictators
>Hizboshaytan

Right
>God emperor
>Ukraine, state sponsors of far right nationalists
>middle east fascist states

The right would be fun if Der Jude and EU were removed.

I'm with the Jews, gotta stick with your own kind

Pretty funny desu. Chuckled.

you missed some of Israel you prat.

WEWEWEWEWEWEW
WHAT

Get out you fucking shill

whichever side that fires with more than 45% accuracy

>not getting rid of africa also.
Welp at least Roachistan is dead.

armenians love trump

>wanting to bury minerals, oil, diverse animals, massive farm land, and precious metals into the sea
Do you even into imperialism?

USA & Israel

Always and forever

Fool! The land is rich in untapped resources, those tug boats are dragging it south so that the cold climate wipes out the natives allowing the glorious Europeans and honorary east Asians can inherit the land to further build civilization.

This guy gets it.

Okay, enjoy multiculturalism and invasion under your democratic, "good" politicians

Can you read you dumb nigger

>Russian dictator or American manbaby
Neither please

>Not retaking Constantinople

smdh senpai

Russian bears are pussies. Just kick the unucycle out from underneath them and they're done for.

Everything that once held value their has now been lost. The lands tainted the corruption has taken hold. This is the only solution.

Remove China from left side and I'm in

Why does everything outside of Britain still exist user?

We're gonna be an almost satellite state again.

Can we warn Trump that this isn't what we voted for? If we get him back to being his old self we can rest easy once again

Call your congressman or something, I dunno

Oh I see you are a man of culture as well.

Can I join the jewish side?

you got quints at nobody cared cause leaf

Kek

Tbh, Trump is more of a independent and would use the both sides
But then again, who know?

God, i hate the Saudi's so fucking much.

Just glass them already Iran.

Based Assad & friends vs. Zionist-globalist scum.
It's not a hard choice.

I am on my side because i am 100% sure that i am not a jew and that i dont work for the jew.

HWNDU...into war