SIGNS TO SPOT SHILLS (SHARIABLUE,LEFTYPOL, AND R/MAT)

>Back to plebbit
>back to r/the_Cancer or T_C
>Neo-Con shill
>Shareblue shilling for kike lover Trump now
>Wow crash and burn nuclear codes
>We WWIII now
>Give up guys the shills won

Not an argument.
Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords (classic lefty kike tactics).
Reminder that Leftypol is actively here doubling down with Shariablue to gaslight brainlet casuals because they are scared.
Reminder that all events hurt Israel and China was meeting with Trump at the time and shit bricks.
Reminder that China owns Shariablue so of course they want to hurt Trump because they are scared shitless.

Notice these digits?

>inb4 the donald boogeyman

So close lad
Check these

Okay time to go to sleep. Already looked into this, nothing substantial here. Just sleep. Get a glass of water. And sleep

Calling someone a shill is a shitty way to discredit someone's argument. I mean you gotta be crazy if you think every thread has paid shills.

you have to be one of keks chosen to get digits.

Also these are the signs of a shill

>Announcing sages when they are useless now
>Just sleep

Bump.

>Calling someone a shill is a shitty way to discredit someone's argument. I mean you gotta be crazy if you think every thread has paid shills.

Pol gets shit loads of traffic, this board has been quite a focal point. Paid shills ARE a thing, not even up for a debate. Israel pays people to argue for israel online, why not Russia or certain Political partys?

Not every thread, but quite alot at certain points. For example a sustained campaign? Not so much, but when something important is going on, you can expect shills to appear.

Mention GMOs, and talk out against them, you'll see shills rise out of the woodwork.

Kek is not real and my dubbs prove this

Daily reminder that 'voting regret' threads are just shareblue/Reddit trolling.

>telling people to fuck off to Reddit is shilling now
>being a neo-con is good
>people unironically support Israel

Holy shit T_D really is fucking cancer

lurker here, watching you guys turn on each other because the retard you voted on is fucking you over is hilarious.

>anyone who has a different opinion is a shill

Kill yourself, faggot.
We can still think for ourselves here. If you want to suck Trump's cock 24/7, you shouldn't bother posting here.

Go back to r/The_Donald.

Yeah because criticizing Trump for listening to the kikes around him and firing $80 million worth of missiles against those who fight ISIS and al-Qaeda makes you automatically a shill. I miss when we could have an actual discussion in here without falling for worship le politician meme.

>shills aren't in every thread, goy
>if you think otherwise you're crazy

Classic nu-shillposting

Still waiting for arguments.

>go back to le donald
>shills aren't real

Why would I argue with a shill tho

/leftypol/ literally has threads up about their invasion of Sup Forums
Fuck all the fags who think this isn't happening

doesn't change the fact kike kushner ousted bannon and trump has been cucked and has a jewish daughter/grandchildren. fuck off shill

>trump has been cucked and has a jewish daughter/grandchildren
And I assume we didn't know this before the elections? You need to go back.

I'm talking about this board you fucking retarded faggot not the presidency

so who the fuck cares if they're right? they're trying to discredit kike cuck president trump so at least they're helping.

>who cares if they are invading the board and spreading their faggotry
>at least they are helping
Helping what? Ruin the board?

>reading comprehension
>T_D

You guys are easy as fuck to spot

You're fucking bad mate.

Can you give me a quick rundown on this?

Since I don't know who's jewing who anymore, everyone is now presumed jidf.

They need a place to produce epic may mays though

Only the worthy does kek bless.

This

Give up goys the shills won.

>"P-protect Daddy Trump at all costs!"

Back to /r/The_Donald.

i can't belive that i voted for this con-artist

Stop false-flagging, Sven. Before I hop in my truck for round two.

By using arguments to disprove my point.

You're a fucking idiot.
>H-he's criticism my God Emporer Trump, he has to be a shill
So at what point during the US election season did you start browsing Sup Forums, nu-friend?

I am a shill!

leave faggot you, unlike trump you fool nobody

or you could just return to reddit and accept that you wont turn pol into the_donald 2.0 no matter how hard you try pseudo-SJW faggots

That's a fake. Look at DucklingsareNOTTurtles' name. The font is fucked up.

But here's a real one ;-)

Spam this on shill threads.
Daily Reminder:
/leftypol/ and Shareblue are orchestrating yet another wave of shilling this time in full force. Never lose hope and spam this image when you identify a shill/slide thread.

>I-I-I-I'ts shia lebeauf blue, g-g-guys. G-GUYS!!!!!! GUYS, M-MUH SAFE SPAAAAAAYCEEE

Pathetic.

Thanks for the info sire.
Try harder sire! You'll never divide Sup Forums.

>Trump backtrack his policy
>Loses support
>Is now being called shill

Also, why is bombing Syria a good move?

>Notice how they substitute hollow buzzwords and rhetoric mixed together with hypothetical delusions.
>Notice how when you make an actual argument they can't address any of the points and temperamentally default to doubling down on those emotionally charged buzzwords
This train has no brakes.
High energy.
Make America great again.
Build the wall.

Do you see the resemblance?

Shilling in what way?
By pointing out that Trump has been completely inefficient, and then proceeded to go against his word on the Syria situation?

"lefty/pol/" and "Shareblue" are not explanations for why Sup Forums is continuing to believe what we've always believed.

Go to reddit if you want a circlejerk.

Damn you guys cant read do you?
You look like retards with deer masks on open season

Notice they get immediately angry and start swearing? Like every 2 words their is an explicit word. Is it immature b8ers? Shills?

Get over yourself

T_D

It's the same Chilean faggot every single time

>still waiting for arguments
>posts none

>"nod am argumin"

haha, see I can do it too

Fuck off retard

Its always the same goddamn response
Cant think of anything else you useful idiot?

This whole thread.
Shills shilling shills.

T_D
If you want to circlejerk over Trump, there's your home.

>Same argument yet again
But I'm no Trump circlejerker you retard
All I want is you faggots to come back to the hole where you came from

I've been on this board for over 2 years.
On Sup Forums for over 8.
This is my hole.

easy way to spot a shill:
they dont bring anything to the discussion/topic.

also try to manipulate you saying "i used to love X but i was so wrong. i feel sad." (we all know these classic posts)

general emotional manipulation tactics and bullshit that is commonplace in mass media. seems like most of them think we're dumb enough to fall for it, and that's the true insult but it just makes them look dumb.

>By pointing out that Trump has been completely inefficient,
This is a shill talking point.

FUCK OFF YOU CHILEAN SCUMBAG

You've made this thread 50 times

We're never going to buy it.

>This is a shill talking point.
Then, what has he done?

Share blue doesn't even have to shill here because the Donald cucks are doing such a great job at dividing the board on their own

Wow this sure is some irrefutable proof totally not made by some LARPer in MS paint to troll retards like you

>Just 8

Fuck off cancer
Everything post-chanology is cancer

daily reminder that the_safespace is here transforming this platform to a politicaly correct on like theirs and every person that disents with them is a shill.

This is the sad truth about you idiots, cant handle that trump is not a 4D chess master and he fucked up with that attak.

>Chilean

Never change Australia
Thanks for bumping :^)

Hopped on at the end of 2008.
Judging from your posts, you are definitely more cancer than all the trollface faggots who hopped on between 2007-2009.

>makes them look dumb

They are dumb.

I propose we strike back as we classically have, it's time to start shilling Trump Pepes again.

Show me the oldest picture in your folder if youre really an post chanology faggot

Muslims win either way. Iranians or Saudis. Poor white bois lose either way. You put your trust in a Russian dictator who has Iranian backing. And a NYC conman who has Saudi backing. Think of how retarded y'all are. Mashallah.

Nigger, I've been through at least 5 computers. Why would I keep pictures from 8~9 years ago?

Here, have a Jewess instead. ;-)

I think I'm just gonna avoid Sup Forums for now.

Getting tired of all these Anti trump cunts.

>"TRUMP ISN'T RELEASING PROOF HE DONATED HIS TAX RETURNS!"

Same thing as above. Cry about some hypothetical problem that hasn't happened yet.

Fucking kikes. Honestly these people need to be castrated. It's not like they're going to be using their reproductive organs anyway

They are only making us stronger.

Says the guy from a country that went from colonial power to failed welfare state in under 100 years