Should white males train their daughters?

OK Sup Forums, I was doing stuff in jewtube and in a way or another, I end up watching a video about a fight between a white girl and a black female. The white bitch got REKT, and I read the comments about the video, most of them were something like "black females are naturally stronger than white bitches"

At 1st I didn't believe it, but then I watched more videos about interracial fights and the results were surprising: in all those fights white girls got their asses whooped by their rivals (most of them, brute sheboons)

So, considering that we are living times where racial tensions are continuously increasing, and assuming it is true that white girls are naturally weaker than black females: should white males train their little whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajplegacy.physiology.org/content/215/3/535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Webm related: White bitch gets completely destroyed by a black female in a dressing room

dey be no match fo da kangs!!!!

What a dindu thinks

Some other comments

They should teach their daughters not to hang out with niggers, that would be a start.

That's what you get when you let the welfare state become taking over man's role as a provider.

>baboons are stronger than humans
SHOCKER

>sheboons are more manish than white women

I thought everyone already knew this

Some one drop pippi nigger-wrecking stocking so this thread can close asap.

T. Darrel.

>stupid thread
>calling white women "whores"
reported

I thought you were smarter than that, Chile.

They've obviously done more physical training in some aspect, if the white race is 'stronger' genetically, then why are these black women kicking their asses?

I didn't know this thread had become copypasta. Neat..

Coal burners should be killed, niggers who attack Whites should be killed, these are not mutually exclusive.

>Black women are animals

This is surprising why? These """people""" have no inhibitions when it comes to brutalizing innocents. A nice normal white woman is not going to want to hit someone, so of course they'll lose.

But I thought that all whites were genetically stronger that the blacks? What gives? :^)

Webm related: White bitch gets submitted on the snow by a black female

doesnt link video
fuck off

Or we can just be responsible and not raise our children around niggers

I know you're being a troll but no-one, even on Sup Forums, believes that.

Everyone knows blacks have superior twitch-muscles, which are useful for this sort of thing, this is why they win sprints. Conversely, you never see a black person win the tour de france.

bullshit i train mma and fight niggers all the time while the theory may be true for some its not always true, you can out confidence them

Webm related: WWE technique. This is a dindu though

no, if I had a daughter I'd treat her like a princess. I dont live in an area thats infested with niggers

I'd ask you to link your evidence but you're an Aussie, so you'd just give me some ad hominem cancer.

White women are the weakest females on earth because they were subhuman fucktoys for most of history. The white female on its own is a completely helpless creature that is why they are so incredibly weak even muslim females are stronger than white females.. Black females still had to move around and flee from predators allowing them to keep denser muscle fibers than white women which is why black females are stronger than them and have more pain tolerance.

Yes. Girls should be raised just like you'd raise a son. You'll have more right-leaning/conservative, smarter, less whorish, coalburners in the world if we raised girls right. Teach them to be athletic and we'll have far less fatties, feminists and SJWs too. All these 'empowered' sluts just latch onto a false sense of 'strength' and 'independence' through feminism. They should be taught real ethics and real strength by their fathers, including how to throw a punch.

I don't know what one that is. I'd like to see it. But I do have this, enjoy.

>all

No one ever said that. Also good luck fighting someone who weighs 100 more pounds than you, has grown up fighting, and always has a pack of compatriots ready to jump in the fight

White women are actually women
Black women are basically animals

Mate fighting is instinct, if you dont instinctively know how to fight it means you are a genetic failure.

Webm related: Racist bitch called her the n-word

WHERE FUCKING VIDEO FOR YOUR PIC?

Way to go white men for raising such weak females.

Don't know but she was a coal burner so fuck her

ajplegacy.physiology.org/content/215/3/535

It's accepted in the scientific community that blacks have more fast-twitch muscles.

White males around 800 years ago were many times stronger than black males because in the humans that whites came from were hulking behemoths in the middle east that developed more DNA for physical strength over agility that is why niggers are so fast yet weak but its the opposite for white males. Notice the built of white males is usually stocky with short arms that matchs the frame of a creature designed to have brute strength over agility like what we see in nature. Where the Tiger is more stocky than the cheetah. Some white males today like most Poles and Russians still have this monster physical strength but West Euros seem to literally be losing it.

White folk make tools to fight with, niggers have been playing in the sand the last 10000 years.

Obviously there's going to be a physical difference when it comes to fist fights, most top boxers have been black, but you dont see a nignog ever win in fencing for example.

Post more webms of loud mouthed bitches getting their asses whooped.