/r/MarchAgainstTrump, /r/politics, /r/esist all shill against Trump and are trying to divide and conquer

/r/MarchAgainstTrump, /r/politics, /r/esist all shill against Trump and are trying to divide and conquer.

Stop falling for their shit. Stop responding to anti-Trump posts with non-American flags. These are leftists.

This happened when Trump picked Pence, it happened during the Ryancare debacle, and its happening now again.

Sage and let them sink.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You call them shills yet you've been spamming this thread for the past few days non-stop. Fuck off.

>bad shop

At least put some effort into it.

It's funny how ever since we caught you shills with an edited image you had to switch to another that looked legit.

It's real, there's literally a bunch of people on 8 Sup Forums lurking their discord right now

B

Please stop. Sup Forums is not a pro-trump board. We are full Assad. Go back to r/t_d

>He is afraid of reddit

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Why do they all post the same exact paragraph? Also do you have a link to this?

LINK TO DISCORD????

I had an invite, but then they revoked it

It did lead to the MAT discord

GIVE
LINK

Latest screencap
Again, last invite I got was revoked

A FUCKING LEAF
_d
>Sup Forums

Y-yeah it's those shills fault, not Trump being a good shabbos goy

>"gb28pol" is added to their vocabulary because of this shit
What? sad that your shit failed to move them and they quickly found out?

The issue for them is that this is the first time they are being exposed to new ideas without moderation.

I think most people here have gone through their phase of embracing lefty ideology as the their world view. The thing that makes you withdraw from the lefts collectivist mindset is the understanding that the collective shouldn't include those outside of your cultural peripheries because they lack series compatibility. For example, being able to see how mainland Chinese treat each other and animals is an eye opener to how different cultures while seemingly exotic and benign are not compatible on a basic level.

The left currently sees the right-left as the cultural divide because they have not been exposed to the true horror of man kind. This has been by design. Westerners are blind to the threat that lurk beyond their boarders.

If you want to do your part to redpill a bunch of faggots visiting, post gore.

>using reddit
>not hiding troll threads

>not censoring your name
>not giving us a list of their discord accounts to track down

>we are tearing them apart
They should really stop larping this hard

>trump does something stupid (if it is what it seems)
>we call him out on it
>"HURR DURR THIS IS OUR DOING DRUMPF BTFO Sup Forums IS NOW A SJW KEK BOARD"

hillary zombies LITERALLY can't comprehend the notion that you can criticize the candidate you supported when they do something you disagree with

i dont think i've ever seen black dude fucking a white guy on Sup Forums
not since sargon had his meltdown anyway

>Sup Forums is so racist... can't stand it longer than 5 minutes

TO ALL SHILLS HERE TRUMP IS AND WAS PRO NSA BEFORE ELECTION
AND NO ONE HERE IS PRO NSA SPYING, WE ALREADY KNOW TRUMP IS NOT 1000000000000000% PERFECT

STOP SHILLING THIS TRUMPGET BULLSHIT, SPECIALLY SINCE YOU GIVE HILLARY AS THE OTHER CHOICE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO TRUMPGET, AT LEAST USE RAND PAUL*

*BUT RAND PAUL IS PRO WEE AND THERE ANTI WEED/ANTI DEGENERACY PEOPLE HERE SO EVEN HEY MAY NOT BE A 100% PERFECT CHOICE

wow nigger nigger on the wall
who's the goyiest of them all?

(((you)))

Comrade, you're blowing our cover.

Anyone with firing neurons knows this is a pro-Trump shill thread.

He's a neocon, Zionist, Globalist puppet and always have been. To think you are above the level of subversiveness the apparatus is capable of is paramount to where they want you.

Stop supporting all establishment puppets. The MSM are praising Trump because he is doing what the kikes want.

It's just America and their idols. Once they get behind an idol they lose the capability to think for themselves. No wonder all of Hollywood got paid to shill for Clinton, it's the most effective way to campaign in that shithole of a country. At the time /r/td and others called them out but it's exactly what they've become themselves now.

We'll said, comrade.

Report the discords for raiding and keep doing so until they have to be selective in their banning

>banning
*vetting

ALL ledditors need to fuck off. Sup Forums is Sup Forums and doesn't need /r/t_d faggots. You're the ones to blame for any alleged shilling from other ledditors.

Can you even report discords? Where is the latest invite? The one I have is expired

>grab her by the pussy
OH NO TRUMP IS OVER
>lesser chance of winning than some snowflake in the super bowl
OH NO TRUMP IS OVER
>GOP won't cooperate with Trump
OH NO TRUMP IS OVER

Yet here we are. Trump is the President and there's nothing you can do about it.
How many times do you want to experience election night until you kill yourself?
Trump keeps winning and he's gonna win more.

YES, GOY! HE'S GOING TO KEEP WINNING!

Stupid commie fucks

That's what happens when you support a candidate over ideology
If anyone is actually becoming a marxist or something over the shilling than that just goes to show they have a weak belief system and shouldn't be here in the first place

>She defends another country's cuck leaders

How does it feel to be so irrelevant?

Sup Forums says discord is botnet so I don't use it :^)
seriously though i'm not sure, try 8ch

>no one is capable of disagreeing with me without being a shareblue shill!
>>>/T_D/

Good.
Just goes to show we have potential.
Only way to go is up.

>being so buttflustered about a person you shill a Vietnamese basket weaving symposium

Top wew

>when you're a newfag and you pretend you belong

I bet you got here in 2015.

>>>/your moms basement/

Stale memes tbqh. But what should I expect from a T_D newfag?

Don't you have any windows to smash anarcho-scum

I'm not an anarcho-anything, T_D.

This is a shill, take note.

It doesn't change the fact Trump bombed /ourguys/ who are fighting ISIS and standing up to Israel and is now just working further to destabilize the Middle East. It's not different because Trump did it you autist.

let them do their thing.

Leftists are brainlets, in 2 weeks they'll become full fascists probably

>Sup Forumss candidate was Rand Paul before Trump
>BUT WE WERE NAZIS N SHIEEEEET

youre exposing yourself nigger.

Sure you aren't, /r/SRS

>mudskins
>ever /ourguys/

Now this is shilling.

Lemme guess - you never saw pre-Sup Forums harbor Sup Forums?

Believe what you want to believe, you kike cocksucker

Not as much as your shilling for Israel.

Fucking this,

We're being raded like never before, these are the redditor shills trying to learn and use our tricks agaist ourslefs, don't let them win

Falling for what? I agree with everything they're saying.

Stop larping as an oldfag no one believes you.

I don't care what you believe, kikelover. Gas yourself.

nice try shill

>supports a kikeloving neocon
>thinks he can call others normies and shills

How's life in the sharia zone?

You are using the same damn images every time. As I said yesterday, nobody calls newfags newcomers.
Hopefully the mods will do something. At least /mlpol/ and Sup Forumsharbor were funny. This is just sad.

Not just me. Everyone sees you either as an overreactionary manchild or shill.

bump

It's a filename. Holy shit you're autistic. And yes, I'm using the same images from my folder because I'm one person.
Also,
>defending Sup Forums harbor
Back to T_D, JIDF.

>he thinks he has the right to speak for Sup Forums
>when he's a newfag

A FUCKING LEAF

>using t_d unironically

Yep its a shill.

This is all reverse psychology to distract you from (((Kushner))), these shills can never admit that (((Kushner))) has no business being in the whitehouse and that the globalist kike needs to be fired

>It's a filename
A filename that clearly shows you as an outsider. Nobody calls newfags newcomers.
>defending Sup Forums harbor
It was better than this shitshow. I would rather share the board with [s4s] than you braindead retards.

It's shorter. I don't have the time to type out its full name, T_D - I've got shitposting to get to.

I knew this already. I was on the leftypol board and they're moving all shills on Discord to continue discussing ways to divide and conqueror. I was disappointed by Trump too but that doesn't mean I'm gonna flip and start supporting these people.

reminder that OP is a reddit shill
>pic related

Yet there's more evidence that suggests a /r/mat discord than the opposite

>evidence

o i am laffin

Bitch, read the thread

If only there was a third way...

Bump for Sup Forums

Discord screenshots are easily faked.

there were links and everything that inevitably got revoked, but they all lead to the /r/mat discord, which is in the screencaps

Also there's enough shit in 2 8 Sup Forums threads to suggest they are legit, including twitter accounts and photos by users
8ch net/pol/res/9665120.html
8ch net/pol/res/9663223.html (even better thread)

The truth is still the truth, even if it came from Reddit.
Supporting Trump at this point is indefensible.

Jesus you fucks have literally been fucking spamming these pics ever since Sup Forums began questioning Trump even slightly. Why are you in such panic mode?

And surely this images can't be faked right? Surely you can't just make an account on there, post some shit pretending to be a shill and then screenshot it. That's not possible right?

>all that dead space

/leftypol/ has never been a real presence. They've got like 2 autists.

Majority of the anti-trump people I've seen have the airs of oldfag about them. Whereas the whole "DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THE GOD-EMPEROR" thing reeks of reddit.

Saved. Thanks, Pierre!

I didn't even accuse leftypol, I said /r/mat

Dafuq is /r/mat?

Reminder to ignore any posters that try to plant a narrative and militantly tell you how/what to think. We use facts, logic and reason to discern truth from falsehoods, and OP is clearly using none whilst attempting to deflect from the issue (Trump bombing Syria) by instilling some boogeyman.

OP only has 2 total posts in this thread, both of "screencaps" that could be easily forged. He clearly does not care about this and has presented none of the aforementioned virtues.

I just realized that the guy saying "whoa this is a huge chance guys" is the guy who made this screencap. This guy, and possibly his friends, are just trying to push a narrative that there are shills, and he's samefagging to try and do it.

Go fuck yourself, t_d faggots. You can't censor Sup Forums with your "hurr shills shills" bullshit. Trump fucked up and bent the knee to the zionists, and people here are allowed to say that, unlike on your redditor shithole. Fuck off.

March against trump

That's exactly what's happening. See . Caught him red handed. The other guy "duck frumpf" is probably a false flagger too.

Oldfags like you who post the same 10 pictures every thread every day?
I don't know why I even bother. It's like talking with children. I hope nobody is stupid enough to fall for this shit.

I have a hard time believing it's false flag considering all the screencaps on 8/pol/, the twitter account dump, and other posts, not to mention having over 400 people is pretty huge for a "false flag"

Well, these faggots are playing themselves. Wasting time and effort on Sup Forums is fucking pointless when they could do proper memetics and investigation in favor of their narrative, so I guess their actions play in favor of Trump.
Pottery.

> we use facts, logic, and reason to discern truth from falsehoods

I agree, but you're still a shill