Should PTG threads be banned from Sup Forums...

Should PTG threads be banned from Sup Forums? I think it's time we reclaim Sup Forums from the reddit cancer that has plagued this board for the last 1.5 years.

strawpoll.me/12701908
>strawpoll.me/12701908
strawpoll.me/12701908
>strawpoll.me/12701908

DEATH TO ALL REDDITNORMIEFAGS
ABANDON REDDIT OR DIE

we need /mlp fags back, at least they scared redit fags away

BUMP
Death to the R*ddit menace

I think we can get rid of them ourselves if we just post the most vile pics and horrific gore
Mods are fegs, they won't do shit

Sup Forums lurker>Sup Forums oldfag> Sup Forums newfags>being stabbed in the balls>anything else >reddit is so fucking awful they dont even get a place on this list they suck so much cock holy fucj

Pony is medicine
It kills the shill and makes Sup Forums uncool and not edgy to the average 12 year old redditnigger
but makes us sick in overdose

>banning speech
>my answer; no
Yet it wouldn't matter if you banned the /ptg/ threads anyway, Sup Forums is fucking gone, man.
e-celebcucks like jones, cernobitch, and spacker spencer kept being gigantic faggots by announcing to the world about this place is what caused our current situation. The only way it's going to go away is with time and patience.
Stopping the /ptg/ threads won't fix this, Sup Forums has already been heavily associated with trump already. Turning tail won't work either as we'd still get wankers coming in here spamming every fucking ounce of fake, speculative news every time something crops up.

>pony is medicine analogy
Good analogy, but I feel like they'd be expecting it.
We need a "Sup Forumsand spring" and take them with something unknown to them

>banning speech
>My argument:
We cannot allow them to use freedom of speech to silence OUR freedom of speech, through their spamming of e-celebs, their mind numbing non arguments, and their blind following of Trump and co.

That's just replacing one problem with another.

no

We need to revoke global rule 15
Sup Forums is one of many reddit infested boards And some reason pony triggers the redditnigger to its rotten core

Kys Plebbit
What is global rule 15 again?

All generals should be banned

The only General actually worth something is /sg/

I rather have horse cock then triggered 12 year olds sucking trumps cock screaming REEE SHILL when someone criticises trump

all generals should be banned from Sup Forums

No pony is GR15

even that is the same few people circle jerking to their own arguments, unless there is an actual happening it doesn't deserve a thread

>Should Kremlin shills be banned from Sup Forums?
yes
they should be executed too

free speech nigger

I'd rather keep that in place desu, be more lenient with gore and we might be good

/sg/ serves an important purpose for documenting and archiving everything happening with the Syrian conflict, that's important information to have when a false flag occurs.
They've also called in actual air strikes on rebel held positions through their contact in the Russian defense ministry

Problem is gore does nothing
Gore is edgy and cool which is what the prepubescent redditfags strives to be
Pony is lame and childish which the redditfags hate
We need to make Sup Forums uncool

FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL

>thread full of shills trying desperately to change the culture of Sup Forums

lol. kill yourselves.

sage

>88
This, I have a feeling a lot of the retardation is due to the image of Le Edgy Nazi Board and a desire to belong to something cool and powerful. Ponies destroy that image.

What exactly is a Kremlin shill? Someone who disagrees with you? I'm not denying that they exsist because they do, but they're very easy to spot
>Russia is based
>Russia is white mans home
Etc.

Ban all political threads.

that was over a year ago, daily generals are a scourge that needs to be irradiated

BAN THE PTG

Kill yourself
Now you're getting
We need to be as lame and uncool as possible
Being a nazi is fine but God forbid you be called a brony

Banning speech you don't like is what the left and kikes do. Not to mention this is what our enemies want: a divided Sup Forums eating itself. Good job giving that if you are one of the useful emotional idiots going with the hysteria.

>irradiated
I meant eradicated

Good point, I think it was bin laden who said "when faced with a weak horse and a strong horse, you will always choose the strong horse"
We (Sup Forums) are the strong horse, or at least that's what our image has become since the election.
It is beneficial in the sense that more people will listen to right wing views, but dangerous as it attract R*ddit beta cucks such as

you mean these pro Trump threads?

if so yes, fuck them

All I want to do is wrench out the still beating hearts of all redditfags and eat it in front of them as the die in agony

Bump

Yes, they should be banned. Sage and report every one you see. These faggots can't cope unless they receive constant affirmation from one another. We've been at this for roughly 24 hours and they're already having a meltdown. We just need to persist for a week or so, and all the neocohen rats will have been purged. Keep up the good work Sup Forumsacks. Also, welcome back to fellow oldfags who were forced to seek refuge in other chans. Seeing you all coming together like this, to once again call (((them))) out, has been genuinely emotional. For three years, I've wandered in the wilderness, and unlike (((them))) I could never come to terms with it. But now we take back our board and cut out this cancer once and for all. I love you guys. Even you, libertarians - I promise to never shitpost in your threads ever again. Here's to civilish discourse and a spectrum of sensible opinion. They have to go back.

Same thing, same thing

I'm fine with them, and it's not like they spread cancer all over the board like /ptg/

Fuck you OP, you don't own pol and it's free speech. BTFO

Maybe years ago /sg/ was like that. These days it's just a cancerous echo chamber.

People there have gone from being redpilled "everyone involved in Syria, either directly or via proxy is pretty shit and evil" to swallowing their own memes about Trump and Putin being the protectors of freedom and democracy.

If you try and go against this line of thinking in even the slightest way, enjoy getting shouted down even harder than the Trump fans would.

>kremlin shills
Didn't wikileaks suggest that CIA is behind all the shilling?

they don't spread in the same manner but it does form a hugbox and all generals seem to attract namefags

Fuck off redditfag
If you want to suck trump dick go back to your home

Fuck globalists and fuck Trump

>Trump and Putin being the protectors of freedom and democracy
My bad, *Assad and Putin

All this shilling and shitposting from both sides is starting to get to me.

Tripfags incurages redditfags to tripfag and that snowballs to a massive pile of shit

This.

Good goy general needs to go

They are still here you dumb cancerous fuck. Go look at the state Sup Forums is in right now it's because of fucking /MLP/ those cancerous fuckhead still think this is mlpol o read through the Sam hyde thread. It's obvious as fuck fuckload of them are still here

No, let them have their thread

>welcome back fellow oldfags that were forced to seek refuge in other chans
lmao, I hope this is just a fucking ironic copypasta.

The day moot cucked Sup Forums and forced the cancerous newfags to run away to shitchan dramatically improved the quality of the board.

Free speech is fucking free speech ASSHOLE. You don't fucking say what is or isn't free speech ASSHOLE. BTFO OP!

This. /sg/ is informative. We get maps, battlefield updates, translations and so on. /ptg is just a bunch of teenage faggots who spam affirmations to one another like a fucking cult of abused weebs. They bring nothing to the board.
>inb4 God Emporer 9000^876^e-1 waterpolo hurr

I see your point, I don't think they shill for Assad/Putin on the same level as R*ddit shills for Trump, they don't view Assad/Putin as 4d chess master Saints.
Most of their shilling is Ironic, or at least that's what I get from going there from time to time
Namefags do need to die

Ehem.

Yep.
Daily Reminder:
/leftypol/ and Shareblue are orchestrating yet another wave of shilling this time in full force. Never lose hope and spam this image when you identify a shill/slide thread.

Threads not generals
Generals turn into circlejerks quickly witch is too much like home for the redditnigger

Fuck me, the "8d Yahtzee" argument is just pissing me off now

>implying that nothing could be removed on Sup Forums.
Kek

OH WOW
A SCREENSHOT OF A DISCORD GROUP
DAMN HE REEEEEEEEEEEALLY GOT US
Kill yourself redditnigger or fuck off back to your circlejerk

Daily reminder. Faggots from shareblue are trying to divide us by calling everyone who supports Trump a redditor

>I don't think they shill for Assad/Putin on the same level
>most of their shilling is ironic
My man, have you visited there since the strike began? Even in the past year, things have been getting progressively worse and worse.

>bring back the pizza
coz you know, free speech and shit

You have to go back

These are both completely baseless claims that you kikes made up in discord
>lefty/pol/
Lefty/pol/ is too autistic to properly shill, they always show their true Communist intentions, btw I haven't seen the Spanish Commie in a while

>Says we shouldnt ban others opinion.
>Is called reddit

Fuck the pizza. That shit don't fly.

Bump for yes

Trump isn't the problem, he made a stupid decision nonetheless.
The_donald redditors worship Trump as if he can do nothing wrong, that's the problem.

Yes. No one would take it seriously. And ponyfags wouldn't spread jewish lies and sheer retardation like plebbitors.

Anyone advocating for ptg being banned is a shill and a reddit fag. Don't be retarded this is obvious as fuck

This is why i hate redditfags
The do shit like this to justify their gayness here
The scream shill vut are the worst shills here
The have such an ego trip they think that major powers are actually trying to take over an Mongolian cooking website

Yea, I was there the day of the strike they had an argument about Assad and they eventually came to the consensus that Assad was no saint, but he and Putin are the best choice out of what's currently available in Syria.
They'll even shit on Assad, saying he's nowhere near as good as his father was, but I wouldn't know, like I said I don't post in there regularly

Pony is the final redpill
It show you that this is a pointless website and pony is just a picture
If you get triggered you're mentally weak

Get a clue, you can't ban based on politics you don't like. So fuck off fascists!

my point was that Sup Forums isn't a bastion of free speech, it is a regulated (somewhat) imageboard

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump and everyone who likes Trump is a Reddit shill!

Fuck off shareblue

>fuck off facists
Are you trying to prove how new you are?

This. True /leftypol are physically incapable of typing the word "nigger", or naming the Jew. It's like they have a deadman switch installed that cuts off electrical signals to their fingers if they attempt to cross that line. That or they think they're being watched by the God of atheism. And yet blasphemy, sodomy, and all other kinds of degeneracy come as naturally to them as breathing. It's easy to spot someone from /leftypol. Almost as easy as spotting a plebbitor.

>should we ban
no

PTG threads are 99% not politics, just some colorful shitposting and memeing.

At least /ptg/ is political, all the nonsense e-celeb (is this /ourfag/) threads aren't at all.

I'm highly skeptical that most of the "anyone who thinks this wasn't 5d chess is a shill" posters are actually real posters, just as I'm skeptical of the people who have been replying to any even slightly non negative post about Trump in the past day as being some sort of reddit shill.

I give 99% odds that most of these posts are by people from other boards, or just people having fun and shitposting.

Good news though is, this will be good for the board in the long run. The shitposting on both sides is going to clear both the /ptg/ and /sg/ echochambers of a number of their cancerous people, and get rid of a lot of people on the board as well.

It's just like when moot cucked Sup Forums and a chunk of angry spergs went off to cripplechan to cry.

Nice pepe.
So original.
You're sooo fitting in.

Pol is for political discussion. Free speech of politics. If you don't like the politics thread go find your fucking safe space ASSHOLE.

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Trump
It's not sudden you mongoloid, Trump proved himself to be a neocon shill by launching missles at Assad and positioning us into another Iraq war. All after promising sing he wouldn't.

I don't hate trump
I FUCKING HATE REDDITNIGGERS
Die normalfag trash

Fucking this. They're one in the same. Sharia Blue, or reddit. They're both normalfags that should gas themselves.

I saw some people last night saying "who leaked this we were going to take over Sup Forums", it was also a bunch of marxist...

Looks like Democracy has spoken. GTFO

We're literally two sides of the same coin you assholes. Stop shunning us! We're on the same fucking ideological side you fuks!

>positioning us into another iraq war
Stop LARPing/buying blindly into the /sg/ cool aid.

Trump stated after the attack that is was just in response to the chemical weapons strike, and not a prelude to regime change.

>/ptg/ is political
Sure the OP will have links but, the threads themselves are just autistic. All they do is meme and make pics like this, don't get me wrong I like the pic, but it's no political discussion

The point about /ptg is there is no free speech. If you don't praise the Zog Emperor, you get fucking rounded on Berkley style. They're a fucking cancer. Completely antithetical to what this board is supposed to be. What kind of thread doesn't tolerate shitposting, seriously? I'll tell you what kind. The kind that should be on fucking reddit, where they can ban contrary opinions to their hearts content. They have to go back.

>>>/back/

Kys Shill, it's not about fucking memes