Can someone tell me how on Earth only 23 missles out of 59 managed to get close to the target?

Can someone tell me how on Earth only 23 missles out of 59 managed to get close to the target?

I feel like this is extremely embarassing for the country that has been telling the world to not mess with them or else since the 1950s.

>inb4 "he believes russian MOD
Why would i need to trust American sources then? Legit question.

If you're a 'murica type redneck slimeman refrain from answering

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392962/Satellite-images-destruction-Assad-s-air-base.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LfWcXkgyzio
youtube.com/watch?v=XmBAYETmoVo
youtube.com/user/SBadyuk/videos
dailymail.co.uk
youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Syria had old s200 which killed half of them

>Believing Ruskies media
Kys

the russians are trying to make it seem like it was a failure to save face

lots of targets were hit 2 or 3 times

Cause Putin has been going hardcore on missile interception systems and doctrine since early 2000s

None of the targets highlighted are hit tho right?

or shot down by russians

23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 22 bottles of beer...

it's the before image

Dude read this or fuck off:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4392962/Satellite-images-destruction-Assad-s-air-base.html

russian hackers

I love Russian hackers. They provide the best hacks for automotive diagnostic tool software. Saves me tons of monies.

The point is that Trump owns part of Raytheon makers of the cruise missiles. He just wanted his stocks to go up. Expect some more random cruise missiles firings.

muricans found chem weapons, again

I know this might be hard to believe, but Syria DOES have something vaguely approximating a missile defense system.

Tomahawks aren't exactly that difficult to intercept. They're subsonic, after all.

French is right. I'd love to believe the poorly-constructed American missiles meme too, but it turned out to be false.

These are obsolete missiles and Trump only fired them because they're past their expire date, the Russian missile systems, when active could shoot the down easily. The Russians don't tend to do that because it then makes their anti missile batteries targets for the serious US arsenal.

Honestly, it seemed like a shot across the bow if anything. They heard chemical weapons were being used. Trump probably said give them a warning and they shot some missiles at the airfield.

If they wanted to go hard they would, America can bomb Syria into rubble. Remember Iraq and Afghanistan when they were bombed for days at a time?

I agree.

Are you a BMW-bro by any chance?

Half our shit is from Russians.

The guidance systems in amerifat missiles are easily confused by the absence of friendly units to strike. The should have parked a red cross ambulance on the airstrip and all of them would have landed in 3-inch grouping.

no they werent

ya they were

not in the same spot but close enough to still be considered the same "target"

tomajews are pretty old and slow cruise missile. i'm surprised that many reach their targets

Defense systems work. You act like no other country has access to technology. Going to war with America would be stupid but there is a such thing as deterrence. But I'm sure we don't know the whole truth anyways.

Suck the fuck up.

fuck off.
that airbase is is operational after drumpf invested $90M in it

The goal wasn't to destroy the airstrip you cretin. It was to destroy potential chem weapon depots. If they wanted to destroy the airbase they'd have blown up the airstrip.

Top fucking Kek. Bonus points for imperial units.

nice move by mr.economist himself.
a well oiled machine

The purpose of firing the missiles is to sell them. The USA is bound deeply into the military industrial complex. If less missiles get fired then jobs are lost. The brown people who get murdered by the missiles are largely irrelevant to this calculation as far as the decision makers are concerned.

if thats an actual correct picture, jesus these things are deadly precise

At least he used old as fuck missiles to do it. Regardless, they did damage and the meme of 50% hit rate is a lie. It isn't 100% or 95% it's between 75%-90%. If you could potential impact marks on the 3rd party satellites, it's around 44/59, but since things were hit multiple times you might not be seeing whole picture.

They're not terrible, but they are 'old' weapons. They've been used because they will be replaced for 2020 with newer models.

It's not 50% hit rate like MoD says, it's probably 75%-90%.

no they werent. most of the base is intact and there are not many impacts

watch this and judge yourself:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfWcXkgyzio

fun fact: the burned down vehicles you see are russian anti missile defence systems..

>mfw literally all American missiles and guidance systems are unironically built by (((Israel)))

Can someone tell me how OP can be such a MASSIVE FAGGOT

Because all missels hit. You dont shoot one missel. stop making a retard out of you. believing in muh one shoot one kill fary tale.

Syria is at war. constantly attackd by the Juden. Burgers penetrated the airspace destroyed valuable airplanes and equipment that Syrians cant replace at there own, killed the responsible for the gas attacks, shat at Russia and Russian tech. Attack from the sea deep in to enemy territory in a low level profile pattern thru fucking mountains and AAA and sam net, its impressive.

And its done its job as much the butthurt russkis and Syrians want you to believe its not

he gets payed to be one.

WRONG

lol, you just posted a vid where they show that there were no chemical weapons on that air base. They don't even use protection while filming it. Are you that retarded or its just a lack of a language knowledge?

Malta ;_; Come back home.

I love this meme. Just because people didn't wear protection doesn't mean it was fake. They can just be retarded or have no fucking clue.

And the attack was in case there was munitions there, not they knew there was. The end result is the same, the airbase is back up.

US intentionally didn't hit the depots for chemical weapons there.. only the means of using them.. like the airplanes.. Without those, the chemicals are useless

> read this
> posts daily mail
well
i will, but just for the laughs

no it's actually the "after" image. you can see some hits, but clearly not in all the circles

wrong

This is America

Our Missiles work and hit the target

Russians are pathetic

I don't want to go to war with you over Syria. Why do you love Assad so much faggots?

Just throw in another puppet and lets call it a day

seems like an excuse for "accidentally" hitting other nearby targets

arabs and slavs are retarded generally speaking

>clearly not in all the circles
it's so low res you can't really see shit

Exactly.

My father built Tomahawks for General Dynamics in San Diego. He told me they missed their targets 'all the time' due to the complexities of a ground-reading guidance system.

So, by your logic, all weapons were moved from there secretly before the strike?

you know they upgraded them from the 70s right

Not so fast. You just made a retarded assumption they are breathing toxins.

Wait so you are admitting Assad did gas those kids with chemical weapons?

youtube.com/watch?v=XmBAYETmoVo

>le superior Russian missiles meme

lol they're only useful at shooting down civilian planes.

What? No I'm saying that just because they don't go and deal with Sarin victims in full biological suits doesn't mean they weren't Sarin victims. Because

1. They might not know what had been used
2. They might not know about Sarin decontamination procedure
3. They might not have time to suit up
4. They might not have suits to use

Etc.

>Our Missiles work and hit the target
would be funny if they explode on launch

so we will not see any more vids from that dude because he is doomed?

no. They just didn't hit those buildings storing chemicals.. just like the didn't hit the soldiers barracks (resulting in only a few deaths,, probably guards or something like that)

Everytime I have to explain this I get a new grey hair.
The game is game of gas pipeline to Europe
Russia and Iran want their pipeline.
Saudi and Qatar want their pipeline.
Neither want competition.
Saudi and Qatari pipeline need go through Syria.
Russia friend Assad say no thankye.
Saudi and Qatari call friend USA. Can please make Assad go we pay?
USA friend Israel want Syria go boom boom long time now.
USA all friend want Syria go boom.
USA say no problem.
Turns out, there is problem.

>They should have parked a red crescent ambulance on the airstrip
Fix'd both your grammatical and factual errors, uncle Mehmet.

The American military is fucking awful.

He never had the making's of a varsity athlete

what if I'm a mother russia type vatnik slimeman, will you believe me?

I guess so? Then again, Mr Ouchie survived weeks with so much radiation poisoning that his DNA was fractured, so who knows.

>drumpf
Shareblue just can't help themselves.
Pence 2024 :^)

Yes yes Russian pantsir designed to shot at high plane,can somehow shoot missile below horizon.

Amazing future technology

well here's that guys YT channel: youtube.com/user/SBadyuk/videos lets see if he slowly dies.. (kek)

You fuck Yankee pig.

Stop hate your own country

>if this video was faked then ALL of the attack was faked

Wew. How much you paid for this?

That's what happens when you let a bunch of rednecks launch $45 million dollars worth of ordnance

>CLETUS GIT ME THE COORDINATES
>FALCO DELTA TWO NINER FOXTROT MOONSHINE
>YYYEEEEHAWWWW
>*incoherent yankee screaming as 50 missiles are fired*

>implying you aren't a puppet state for muh saudis
>boy howdy I sure hates me some muslims that's why I always backstab secular dictators

WWIII was supposed to start yesterday on 4/7
Fourth of July aka Freedom Day aka 7/4
What does it mean Sup Forums?

>read this or fuck off
>dailymail.co.uk

So its a fake video now?

>23 missiles hit the target
>9 people died
9/23
Do you believe now?

Why do they cost so much? What makes them expensive?

btw it was all about chinese hackers a couple years ago, not russian ones. Where did they all go? Did they stop hacking suddenly?

russians are also stopped hacking lately it seems

Source, other than RT?

This thing only, and fucks your narrative.

>Trump is Russia bot, we believe Russia sources now.

I genuinely want to know why US would send 59 missiles over a fucked up base, but this shit is all over.

KYS you disgusting shill!

Russia got cuked plane and simple, even if only 1 missile hit, the fact that putin cannot do shit against US military might means he's either our puppet or cucked. Or both. either way Russians are giant pussies.

we need to start hacking again comrade. I'm installing KolibriOS to cover my ass from CIA niggers.

OK but for real what happens on the 23rd.

Pls respond

Each one has a mini turbojet engine inside it, those have very small precision engineered parts that are very expensive to manufacture.

You can laugh at me if you want, but with 10000 usd and some time (around eight months) I would be able to come up with a useful cruise missile on my own.

> literally no one posted this
you surely overestimate mailruch

start a kickstarter

Also why whenever they say they fire tomahawks they always show the same old stock video?

I suspect it's actually the salaries of the engineers involved. A mini turbojet is not as expensive unless you make it unnecessarily fancy.

I would need to have something tangible otherwise nobody would take me serious.

And I don't have time now, I am involved on a very time consuming project (a sound effect bank).

But maybe I will someday. I am not sure if it would be legal tho.

The two pictures aren't even of the same sites lmao. Is this the best the natocucks can do?

>Nuclear w80 warhead(retired)
This needs to be reversed.

Money is not a issue.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA

>"don't believe the russian lies!"
>believes russian lies

I wish I had the Sam Hyde clip of him imitating a jew about US foreign aid to Israel: 'Der launching rockets; der bombing Israel. Give us the 20 million a day for da missiles.'

3:01

youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw