Fuck you Sup Forums I've had enough of this western jewish bullshit, I'm learning russian and moving to russia...

Fuck you Sup Forums I've had enough of this western jewish bullshit, I'm learning russian and moving to russia. fuck your kike loving asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fell for the "Russia is based" meme

Russia has a high density of aids
Enjoy your aids and closet gay leader

Russia and Ukraine is essentially where all Jews come from.

Like half of all Jews have a Russian citizenship. Maybe I'll meet you there

Kul Tov

lol.
gl & hf.

i got some bad news bro

thank you for protectng Russia from immigrants, we don't need you fucks, you are the reason your countries are shit. Don't bring your western disease to Russia. Just look at the pictures you posted, they are indicative of your mental disorders.

this image makes everyone involved look bad

I'm unironically learning Russian aswell just incase WW3 happens

same
fuck this shit

I am Russian bruh

10/10

There's millions of muzzrats in Russia - good luck

I need to stop coming to Sup Forums
everyday my hatred of everyone grows

Same here, I wanna leave Canada before 2020 but I can't find the right place. USA interests me but I don't want to be an illegal either

The muslims in Russia are ok and have been there for centuries. Hardly any of them in polls are wanting something like an Islamic state or sharia law which is a significant problem with muslims in the U.K.

Hates Jews and Jewmericans. Moves to Russia.

Topkek leaf, Topkek.

I'm ready for some coke and sunflower seeds at the internet cafe with russian friends

Well, isn't the country that has the most muslims and the biggest mosque in Europe? How diferent it is? I seriously cannot stay in Canada. Unlike Europeans, we are not "natives" and are told everytime we must do efforts and accomodate.

I gotta leave, any advices? Timor Leste is my choice yet

They're doing a homestead act in Russia. If you have agricultural skills they'll give foreigners free land so long as they cultivate it. Look it up, get skills and do it, Dima.

мы нeнaвидим лиcтья. gtfo.

look at this beautiful country
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

Ahahahaha fucking Retard

Fuck off, we're full.

:(

it's not "do not like", it's "hate". Wtf google translate is being polite to a leaf

have fun living in russia

pic related

rofl

Good your life is a disgrace to the leaf anyway

>Duolingo
>2017
>Not using anki and repitition-based mnemonic structure.

This.

80% of russians born in 80s and early 90s were raised with single moms.