Redpilled Video Games

I'll start: EVE Online

youtube.com/watch?v=xnL3slAfbuM&index=37&list=PLF614A7A6461E61E1

youtube.com/watch?v=M5AtqXOe3Jw

youtube.com/watch?v=yNyfI4dv1dg

youtube.com/watch?v=08hmqyejCYU&list=PLF614A7A6461E61E1&index=28

>One server, everyone's in the same place so you make permanent enemies and allies.
>Complicated, hardcore PVP with permadeath; if you lose something it's gone forever.
>Ingame currency has $ equivalent, so when you kill a big ship you're destroying potentially thousands of dollars not to mention someone's time and energy.
>Redpilled lore; the universe is basically AnCapistan and the nigger race uses primitive weaponry also used to be the slaves of Imperial Catholic race.
>Ledditfags all join the huge, super gay alliances and they're all really bad at PVP so you can dunk on them over and over while outnumbered 100:1
>99% unregulated in-game economy that you can do moderately advanced market trading with.
>Player base is really douchey; it's the Sup Forums of MMO's. Scamming, betrayal and trolling are encouraged. Also 99% white and male.
>Muh graphics: graphics are insane; they use illusions to make the game look amazing instead of spending millions of dollars on pointless shit that gives you 3 extra polygons.
>If you get good enough you can sell titans for real money, bringing in $20k a year.

So Sup Forums? Why are you playing Dark Souls when you could be creating a digital white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYE9kt1OAE
youtube.com/watch?v=GOE6dKGQq7Y&t=54s
youtu.be/WpG9XIfFkE0
youtu.be/F64m6nD14bw
youtu.be/u0R9QtAEiQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ALUlAphT-io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Dark Souls actually has mechanics and skill.

>eve online
>where the gameplay is slow as shit and otherwise fucking boring
>where the only valid bit of it is the lack of restraint placed on players

Hahahaha

Mods? underageb& pls.

Go download Mortal Online and you'll realize that you're shit at PVP.

No it's you who's slow as shit and boring. Being good at EVE requires discipline and patience: traits that are necessary to be successful and interesting in the real world.

v

can you do shit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lVYE9kt1OAE

Are there any pol corps on EvE? I've been trying to get into it but have no one to play with.

>I play video games and take them very seriously

This is not red pill behavior, you fucking masturbator.

Yeh kind of.. Ramming other ships doesn't do damage [something about the shields repelling each other], but it's used to push enemy ships into more favorable locations.

For example:
-Off of a docking perimeter
-Away from portals that take you to another solar system
-Out of warp alignment
-Into a structure so that they get stuck

There was a failed one back in 2013-2014. Collapsed within a month.. But most do, Sup Forums corp or not.

Again, this is more of a Anarcho Capitalist experiment or a feudalism simulator.. Also, I've learned quite a bit about economics, computers, physics and, most of all, dealing with people from this game. Also gotten job offers in different parts of the world from people I play with. If anything, it's a good way to meet interesting people [although there are many autistic ones, like actually autistic].

it's not really a redpilled game but it helped redpill me: EU4, and other Paradox Games

If there was a Sup Forums corp I might play but it is all marxists from reddit and trannies from SA

All the bads are marxist. All the OG's are 30+ year old, divorced, balding white men. Hate niggers and kikes.

>calling eve ancap
>but there's still stargates, stations, and a police force that nobody pays for or maintains

k

They're phasing out stations in favor of player built ones. Same with stargates.

The police force is a shame for sure.. but carebears like you would quit instantly without it.

fuck your subvertive gaystation gayming

Eve is shit. CCP has the same problems most government do and keep shitting on the middle class to pander to poorfags and megacorps.

t. 65m SP subcap.

>he doesn't know about highsec POS bashing

you're at the best phase in the game senpai

PoS's are dead. When was the last time you even played the game? PoS have been phased out entirely.

Deus Ex.

the Metal Gear Solid series.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOE6dKGQq7Y&t=54s

first game (best one), longplay video:

part 1: youtu.be/WpG9XIfFkE0

part 2: youtu.be/F64m6nD14bw

>he says as he wastes his life on an image board

Metal gear series
Deus ex series
GTA series
World of Tanks
Manhunt

This, so hard.

With it's front-and-center anti-globalist themes, the original Deus Ex would absolutely never have been released today.

From Most redpilled to subtle repilled:
Deus Ex
Hearts of iron III
Postal II
ARMA II and III
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
CSGO

Problem with EVE online is that you need to literally have zero life to play it properly because everything you do in the game is slow as fuck and you can spend an entire day doing fuck all. Hell you can spend 6 months just making bookmarks of some low sec and nullsec area's of interest.

Sonic the hedgehog up to SA2 is redpilled af

Poland, I love you for the Witcher 3.
I was an intern in Ubisoft Monreal, the programming, level design and ceoncept art sections are full of SJW degenrates, no wonder AC fucking sucks now.

>giving money to the jews
Still playing these money pits, OP?

Tetris

youtu.be/u0R9QtAEiQ4

pocky rockie

Nier Automata is redpilled as fuck when you realize that 9S was right.

actually, i never played deus ex, but it reminds me of a similar gmae called omikron the nomad soul... it was about demons taking over a government, in a similar setting than deus ex. prety red pilled in a sense

>Hearts of iron III
>can't release dozens of fascist ethnostate like HoI 3

This bothered me, there were so many little countries in HOI 2 and darkest hour. It took me a few weeks to get a grasp on the command systems and supplying but ultimately the game felt a little lacking

Sage this bullshit. I was a beta tester for it and actively played for many years after.

The game is dead, it's not "red-pilled" you fucking nonce.

The market is botted to death, the game is buggy to shit. CCP always ignored their customers and wasted millions of dollars making some dead in the water emo vampire game that never came to be.

Then they tried to turn the game into zoolander fashion faggot show and again fucked it up. Then they put a layer of money shop on top of an already subscription based game.

The final nail in the coffin was allowing skills to be sold so the whole point of investing time into characters and the biggest selling point to the game was destroyed.

The game is one giant circlejerk. The only strategy is numbers. There is no such thing as small scale PVP. The PVE is mind numbing. You will be shit canned for RMT and it was cancer always killing the game.

The people playing that game are nothing but masochistic faggots today and deserve to stay in their little cancerous corner.

rebel galaxy is lit, i might start playing it again

Why don't you guys go outside for a bit?
It's Saturday afternoon, you shouldn't be inside wasting your time on Video Games. Maybe go fishing, go for a jog, take a hike in the woods.?
Get out, get in touch with your environment.
I'm heading to rocks to fish in an hour, It's nice outside.

>"Go outside"
>Posted on a North Korean Slave Trading board

ALPHA protocol

Normies get OUT

>going outside in current year

>anything Eve-related
>being based
Yeah eh

>csgo

>All the OG's are 30+ year old, divorced, balding white men. Hate niggers and kikes.
You rang...?

any good game from the paradox's steam sale ?

If possible something already complete, I don't want to wait for dlc

>No bare feet
REEEEEEE

oxymoron

postal2?

Pic related. It's a small community right now, but it's basically hacker EVE. The game revolves around you being able to out maneuver your opponents financially and mentally. Every action has risk. Everyone can operate two accounts at once. An account can "die" if its location is exposed. You get ten "lives"

AnCap wonderland.

Pic related***

SYRIAN WARFARE
Deus ex( only the first )
Spec ops behind the line

I love the idea of EVE, and I even enjoy the slow, meditative gameplay, but it's impossible to play this if you have even the pretense of a life. You'd need to treat this game as an actual job to get anywhere in it.

It's also like playing a game without thousands of other people who are actually Jewish caricatures. The average Eve player is so cowardly and risk averse that it just sucks the fun out of everything.
>mfw people have started padding Killboards by camping in Relic/Data sites in cloaky Tengus with smartbombs to kill people in scanning ships then instawarp

Killboards were a mistake.

World of Warcraft is still the most based
>the troggs did nothing wrong!

I'm a bitter vet and yes this game is fucking boring. Not even fighting over C5s is fun

Dwarf Fortress

Space Station 13

EVE is literally a game for middle managers with no aspirations in life but want to be hot shot corporate executives in a sci fi fantasy.

Eve is literally proof that it's impossible for a Government to not be corrupt
>Player Council of Stellar Management is set up after a bunch of drama with CCP devs giving insider info to certain corps
>Said CSM is meant to ensure that shit doesn't happen and also communicate the desires of the players to the devs, they're flown to Iceland yearly and get their position though Elections that are held every few years
>Worked fine for like 3 years
>For the next 10 every candidate was just shilling for one null corp or another
>CCP literally just announced yesterday a huge amount of new content and resources that would be released... and it exists exclusively in Goon space

>redpilled games
>time waste simulator
topkek, you're not even trying.

I like playing Minecraft servers where they have plugins to enable civilisation development and moderation is left up to players with the ability to imprison people, and nothing is 100% safe but you can make things to protect your shit.

I love politics in games and that's all I've been doing since I was younger but these days there really is nothing besides Eve and Minecraft to scratch that itch, and I am bored of both.

what do?

I would still post Skyrim here just because you actually get the option to join a ethnic nationalist/fascist faction. Plus, this game is centered around honor and loyalty.

For such a big and American company, Bethesda is pretty good I guess. Also the fact that you can play the racist Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 3

Play actual political games? Total War, Civilization, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron etc.

none and you are the one being played

politics involves other people, not ai. I've played 1000+ hours of eu4 and eu3 no, and even more modding it. ck2 was not fun in mp, and Vicky 2nd is unplayable mp.

>CCP literally just announced yesterday a huge amount of new content and resources that would be released... and it exists exclusively in Goon space
Seriously? Fucking hell...

Will play if I can start the CHOAM Company, and control the spice

Fire Emblem (pre-Awakening)

Space Station 13

>be american
>go outside
>get shot

this

you can also be a space goblin and terrorize autistic middle-aged english people

The only good thing to come from roaches.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALUlAphT-io

As dumb as it sounds, minecraft is one of the most realistic civ development games.