Just in case you wanted to know why the deep state wants assad out so bad...

Just in case you wanted to know why the deep state wants assad out so bad. The only regime here that opposes this pipeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't it go thru Iraq?

not really

Too much $$$

everything must be so simple to you, lol.

>Gazprom/Russian oil has a monopoly on European oil sales
>Entire Russian economy depends on this
>Deep state has butt buddies in the Gulf
>The Saudis, Turks, Jordanians, and Qataris support this pipeline
>Assad doesn't
>Clinton State Department arms rebel groups to remove Assad, ISIS included
>Russia Intervenes on Assad's side, knowing full well that cheap Qatari oil flowing to Europe would ruin his economy and topple his government
>Assad starts winning
>"chemical attack"
>US Begins attack

That and if the Israelis get the US to destroy Syria then Israel can steal Syria's oil and gas under the Golan.

But mostly it's about the path of the pipeline to get the South Pars gas to Europe - the other pipeline benefits Iran, not Qatar-Saudi-Israel.

>get rid off assad
>now the country lies in ruins, like lybia
>ruled by every terrorist organization under the sun
>great, now let's invest billions of dollars in that project
>pipeline immediately destroyed by terrorists
>lost billions of dollars
>???
>profit

Mountains

>doesent provide different approach after dismissing the point of the thread

how many eurocent you get for this shitty post?

The US will prop up a fake gov and take that shit over like Iraq, John McCain has been jerking off to this pipeline for years

>oil companies
>thinking ahead
>ever
Just look at the atmosphere nowadays.

here you go, buddy an to answer the question, none - I just have a functional brain

>ruled by every terrorist organization under the sun

are you by any chance implying that once assad is removed and the isis is kil the rebels wont unite under another puppet approved by USA and friends?

Go through Israel and under the Mediterranean to Turkey.

Alterwards the pipeline can attacked and drown the Mediterranean in oil.

I love how shitskins don't back up their opinions.
Moron.

Oil or gas pipeline? I was under the impression that Qatar was out of the oil business.

Gas - South Pars field (which Qatar shares with Iran) is one of Earth's largest.

yeah, and I hear US companies are exploiting the vast mineral deposits in afghanistan estimated to be worth hundreds of billions of dollars
oh, what's that? no one does shit there cause it's cheaper to exploit it elsewhere if you don't have to pay full standing armies to defend you mining operations

for you as well, mr. 60%

Who supplies EU with 80% of it now? Who will it hurt?

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

sound familiar yet?

yeah, so just build the pipeline through jordan, israel and the mediterranean, or build the azerbaijan turkey pipeline, or the turkmen pipeline.

easy solution, it will accomplish the same result at the same cost - and, you know, actually work
unlike this bullshit

Yeah it's pretty obvious.
> be Assad
> spend 6 years painfully winning back reputation by fighting for your population
> finally on the cusp of victory
> fumigate your own population in an obvious and non-strategically beneficial way for giggles
> ohAssadyouscamp.jpg
> get BTFO by US
> lose war
> on plus side you got to gas people again
I can't believe people fall for this shit.

news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

Qatar oil is very important and influential in the west. If they have to ship their oil by sea, like they used to now, Iran could shut their whole oil shipping operations down in case of a war,
due to the strait of hormuz (a war which the US and Israel always have on the table; neocons always saw as their crown piece)........
Now, the Iran-war-simulations-calculations had the result that we need this pipeline to comfortably wage a years long war + occupation (decade) against Iran without too heavy oil world market repercussions and high war morale in the west......
The pipeline can't go through Israel, because Israel itself will be heavy targeted in this war (even small possibility of nuked by Iran) and the oil still has to be shipped by mediterranean sea lines, which (((we))) want to avoid and prefer landlines because of costs and volume (huge difference)......
In short: In an Iran full war scenario (((we))) need this pipeline and in an escalated WW3 scenario (((we))) need this pipeline more....

>he doesent know

Every plant has litterally military service protecting it, even in afghanistan (which you mistakingly think is a safe place) so they would still waste money on it.

Why not this?

WHY NOT JUST BUILD IT THROUGH EGYPT

>implying that the non ISIS rebels don't get their orders straight from Saudi Arabia

Assad ousted, the now "only opposition to ISIS" rebels have some kind of war with ISIS for show, and then establish a sharia state that is 95% ISIS like Saudi Arabia. Oh yeah, they'll still be funding bombings on US bases while recieving US arms because who gives a shit about the grunts?

Pipeline is built, a Muslim Brotherhood dictator is elected and crushes opposition like Assad but he's our "ally" so nothing will happen to him.

If I were Syria and Iran i would sabotage and fuck with qatar so much no company in the world would even think of building their pipeline with Qatar as a starting point. I would foment absolute Somolia level cvhaos with roving bands of taliban-level gangs to rape and beat every single thing that moves and breathesin qatars borders.

they don't like to share power

nice theory, only my answer already btfo's it
also germany has made it clear that it want's to continue buying russian gas and doesn't want other pipelines

because then the pipeline is direclty controlled by Iran or its close allies, or Russian puppets....
Which they want to avoid because they want to have a credible threat of war against them (and they flat out want war with them at some point)

But thats just how i think as a couch potato. Its like this, I wonder why the terrorists havent stopped to think yet that the soft targets with the biggest impacts on public mindsets would be Hollywood movie sets. Blow up a few stars and directors and you will definitely terrorize the public imagination. Just imagine the jews freaking out over terrorism on their movie lots and sex parties.

>>implying that the non ISIS rebels don't get their orders straight from Saudi Arabia

no they don't
they get money and weapons from them but they hate the saudi monarchy as much as they hate the west

Why not send it through Israel?

The USA is the perpetual bitch of the gulf Arabs because the US dollar holds value as a result of the petrodollar. The Arabs want a religious war with Iran and that's why the last 40 years of US policy has been attacking Iran and its allies.

Blocking the Iran one is possibly even more significant, Israel wouldn't like that.

Shit thread shariabluepilled

ISIS hates them, but the rebels are literally Saudi proxies. ISIS is just the term for the rebels that metastasized into their own independent .

Yes indeed + Israel would prefer Iran gone as well...
So having this pipeline cleared and Iran cut out is already part of the preparation for war

Good to know

this is why I must now stand with Assad

i agree with all of that, but the reason saudi arabia wants assad gone is because he is an ally to iran directly bordering them. they'd rather set their own puppet regime up - however it's none of that pipeline bullshit

NO SHIT SHERLOCK
PLEASE TELL US MORE OF THESE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGES, HOW CAN WE MAKE FIRE, HOW CAN WE MAKE HOT WATER

Why don't they just drill a hole through the earth rather than going around the circumference?

Think US elite really gives a shit about what Germany wants? Go take in some more immigrants for us and sit down has been the attitude all along.

bump for truth

get an education burger, your reading comprehension is terrible

>they get money and weapons from
dont forget about the CIA too

Sunnis

>>pipeline immediately destroyed by terrorists
terrorists also want to make money

Effectively. The US government is able to offload a lot of inflationary growth through manipulation out of its dollar reserves and through the fact that it controls the majority of the Worlds gasoline (not oil you spergs, refined gas) production.

An energy landline from Arabia to Europe is very important to them and goes hand in hand with taking out allies of Iran....

Iran, Russia and Syria have their own planned pipeline.
The big US multinationals have other ideas, and this is why they destabilized/destroyed the secular regime of Assad.
We have no morals left in this nation.
We are ruled by a bunch of psychos, and it seems like they converted Trump.

no reason not to build it through the sea instead

>gas immediately stolen by terrorists
no difference

We don't need reading comprehension to destroy Germany. You guys are already destroying yourselves with kebab and africans.

>converted
He was one from the start.

the ruling cucks in germany just try to emulate the US, admittedly we still have a lot of hard work in front of us to reach the 60% level

>Trump
>morals
>been a Saud shill forever

Lel. You retards had ONE choice for a non-controlled president in the past 3 election cycles.

>We are ruled by a bunch of psychos, and it seems like they converted Trump.
This whole thing stinks in both camps. It looks like a fals flag attack for a false flag attack. dead kids opening their eyes, no gloves for saran to the minor damage to so called air bas that was fully functioning hours later with minor damage.

I don't think Trump is 3d chess, people may have seen an opportunity and moved on it. doesn't pass the smell test.

Farther from Israel.

Fucking delete this GOY

Wrong.
Trump was previously never politically embedded.
Hillary was always their prime choice (even for 08, they are just way behind schedule).
Now they try to force Trump by public opinion and deep state isolation.
Furthermore, it is my opinion the wall to mexico must be built

Why not just through saudi arabia and through egypt or israel?

Because that doesn't fit our grand, geo-political conspiracy, you fool!

>muh children

So complicated

Why don't they just go through Israel?

Israel and Egypt aren't the end destination, they'd need to ship the gas/oil by sea after that point, which increases the price and lowers the volume....
The only other option would be to build a deep sea pipeline from Egypt/Israel into Europe but it's not as easy to build and maintain as a landline, especially through the whole Mediterranean....
But still, if they lose the Syria theater, like it looks right now, they will simply have to consider the deep sea line because there are no other options left if they want to avoid the strait of hormuz

Trump has always followed the money, and money corrupts people. Same shit with Democrats and Republicans.
What America needs is a middle-class activist as a president.

If it's that simple, why wouldn't Assad just agree to that pipe and end this?
It's not about the pipe, it's about Greater Israel and the controlled chaos doctrine in the middle East

Other than undersea pipelines are ungodly fucking expensive to build, just as vulnerable to attack, and ungodly fucking expensive to repair.

Attacking Syria is still less expensive.

Assad has agreed to a pipeline - except Israel+US is enraged Syria agreed to the Iran-Russia one.

because extending it to iraq and then going down would be worth total war?

>deep state

So you mean Jews. This is literally the same as when people say "illuminati". It's Jews. Stop beating around the bush you fucking faggots.

A middle class activist, who marinates for years in the poisonous political arena, is the easiest thing to corrupt once you wave a billion dollars in his face...
Trump, a man who made all the money, had all the success, is on his way out of life anyway, was a good enough choice by the people. If even he gets corrupted by globalists, well...

Oh shit. I want it

might be more expensive to maintain, but can actually be maintained.

you know, the sea doesn't bomb your pipelines

I am pretty sure they want to pull a Panama Canal and want to claim perpetual rights for the land the pipe is involved, or some shit like that. Jews are not universally known as greedy for no reason.

why not use this rout
The territory is Arab, Kurdish and Turkish controlled

Then why is it that the Iranian pipeline would be a worthwhile investment when there's a large stretch of it being undersea?
I understand that Turkey would never allow Iran to build one through their territory but if the costs for building one underseas would be that tremendous and could never outweigh the benefits as you imply, then why bother investing in it at all?
Also wouldn't a possible military intervention in Syria be far more expensive for western countries than simply building the pipeline through Egypt or Israel?

Then this is how I know America is eternally fucked. In my country, and any sane country, activists are the counterbalance of the government, and they are apolitical by definition.

Are you that stupid? Pipe through the earth? We all know that is impossible due to the volcano and the centre gravity.

Use your brain mate, making the pipe connection via space is much more efficient, like a rainbow.

shu shu shill have teh decency to post the full picture you faggot.

If they lose to Assad ultimately, they will surely consider something like a deep sea line. But make no mistake, the gas and oil from a deep sea line will be more expensive then the gas and oil from an Iranian/Russian land pipeline, which will be built anyway, as well.....
So ultimately euro countries will buy from the Russian supplier and not the Qatar one, which means all was for nothing

Wow such anti-Antisemitism

>>Assad starts winning
>>"chemical attack"
>>US Begins attack

>Germany starts winning
> "Zimmermann Telegram"
>>US Begins attack

BEEN DUN BEFO

I just think America wants the region to be destabilized ad infinitum. If the region is unstable, then the Saudis need America. Of course, the Saudis are no slouches, they're going to take advantage of the chaos to spread their moon paganism as much as possible.

>shu shu shill have teh decency to post the full picture you faggot.

But we have a deal with legitimate syrian goverment. :^)

because who controls the oil and gas controls the economy. The energy market is a deadly market.

Why teh fuck you think we go in Germany /Europe so green crazy renewal energy's?

Environment? Fuck no, energy independence. if we dont watch out we end like america with saudi cock up in our throats, aka petrol dollar. Teh saudis have you by the balls.

Its sucking cock for side A or side B or you go the hard way C.

You got what you got between your legs as long no one chops it off. ;-)

Thats the only thing. everything else is up to fluctuations.

Goats

as others have already pointed out, why was the iranian pipeline projected to go through the sea and still be lucrative?
and if the sole goal was the circumvent russian supply, why not build the azerbaijan or turkmen pipeline through turkey?

Why not make it go through Iraq-Turkey instead ?

EU gas consumption has basically crashed. And Europe is already diversifying to other sources like azerbaijani gas and LNG.

The US removed a Sunni dictator (Saddam) of a Shia country (Iran).

>why not build the azerbaijan or turkmen pipeline through turkey?

That pipeline is already under construction. It's projected to be completed by 2020.

Yup, there are multiple projects going on on the gas front

Man Turkniggers will get a ton of profit from this wont they?

They will.