Alt-right Protest in Washington DC 7PM Saturday

Luminaries Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch (at least) from TRS will be there, to protest Trump bombing Syria.

Lafayette Square, on the Mall - 7PM

twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850549019566854148

twitter.com/MikeEnochTRS/status/850548872447500288

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-shoah-20170118-fashy-struggle-session
unz.com/article/what-i-like-about-blacks/
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850549019566854148
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The announcement:

Who cares about this attention-whore faggot.

>alt right
>"everyone welcome"

Hope the faggot gets shot at.

Attention for him is attention for the alt-right.

Wonder if I should wear a bandana, though. Would antifa protest for or against the bombings, though, I wonder?

What would be a good on a banner?

I would go, but I wouldn't bring my cell phone

I think there should be a protest but this faggot is not the one to do it

You should love them. You elected one you fucking leaf.

He's gonna get punched again.

Good idea for a protest though. Lefties still can't wrap their head around what's going on here.

Oh no, how will people reconcile the "anyone who criticizes Trump is a shill" narrative with the "anyone who doesn't like Spencer is a shill" narrative?

It's a fucking protest against the war that will affect all of us, take your head out of your arse.

... right, don't want your cellphone next to Richard Spencer's cellphone for a couple of hours. You could wrap it in tinfoil :)

The NSA probably already knows all about you, the cellphone companies too, if you've browsed alt-right-ish sites on it. You really just want to not be /publicly/ outed, for the purposes of antifa and for jobs.

autism ... when will these people finally get removed from the face of the earth?

fucking cringelords

Still dreaming of your worldwide caliphate Ahmed?

You're a traitor and you will lose this tiny battle to support the cancerous Assad.

lol, is Kike Enoch stealing Svenpai's look now? When did he lost so much weight?

Shills are trying new tactics. Just ignore them.

A good while - the doxxed pictures were from years ago apparently.

People still take Enoch seriously?

If anyone is going, bring Maalox and milk. It helps to get rid of mace and tear gas in the eyes.

>to protest Trump bombing Syria.
Looks like they are protesting the war that has been going on for years.

Was wondering when the controlled opposition would be called in. Must shape the narrative it seems.

>Have platform based on disliking everyone that isn't white
>Welcome said people to a protest organized by your group which doesnt like them
Anybody who spends 2 seconds looking either of these idiots up will immediately realize that they shouldn't give them any support

Spencer needs another on-cam punch in the chops.

KIKE CONTROL TO MIKE ENOCH

Whom do you take seriously?

In a democracy, the first step to power is attention.

Unless you're a behind-the-scenes Jew.

So many Shills on this board

Enoch is a son of pol you fucking idiots and Spencer is /ourguy/ like hardly anyone else.

Even anglin supports them both.

So fuck off shills. This is good exposure. Remember it was the American first "nazis" like Charles Lindbergh that opposed the 2nd ww

>>Have platform based on disliking everyone that isn't white
You're already wrong and you know it.
>>Welcome said people to a protest organized by your group which doesnt like them
Spencer dislikes everyone including whites? Because that's what's meant by "everyone". You're trying pretty hard to denounce a mass protest that is in the interests of every man, woman and child, or at least intends to be.

Why am I even bothering with you, you're fucking dense anyway

Day of the rake when?

Fuck this faggot.

Alt right was literally started by memes and this guy took it upon himself and use it for KKK type shit.

He ruined the alt right and made it look like hate

Spencer and his cronies who live in the shadows for obvious reasons dislike everyone who isn't white.

Do you have proof that the alt right doesn't dislike nonwhites?

O U R G U Y
U
R

G
U
Y

Wow a genuine redditor in our midst

Faggot or not, if the alt right can't vocalize their opposition to Trumps worst policies he'll continue to be led further and further astray for his globalist cabinet.

Trump lost touch with his base in that snakes pit. This is how we reach him.

Enoch is a Jew right? Or married to one. He did the Heil Hitler salute at the conference. False flagging bitch.

Richard Spencer started the Alt right you fucking shitwit

So that cuck was controlled opposition all along.

>tfw when you realize the anti-spencer people are the same trump worshippers from reddit
PURGE

I don't care, I am white go fuck yourself. We owe you nothing. You hear me, fucking nothing.

Literally no one here cares about (((Spencer))). Him and the SIDF just post here for (you)s.

Faggots like Richard Spencer discredit the right

>ruined the alt right
>coined the term

He's getting divorced and he literally made the roman salute cool again where entire student bodies are using it fuck face.

He is a hero.

Richard Spencer is the guy of the_donald.
Sup Forums before the Reddit migration fucking hated Spencer because he sperged the fuck out like no one ever before.
Fuck off fucking faggot. You probably support that neocon Zionist piece of shit Trump.

This.. all civic nationalist fucks that only care about muh constitution and muh trump

They dislike "traitor" whites way more than non-whites.

Yeah, Spence is /your faggot/ if you're a while nationalist/supremacist, which btw is completely nonsensical since the US is almost 50% nonwhite, so the only thing you and fags like him will accomplish is getting yourself lynched in the near future if you decide to increase and put out some actual activism instead of tweeting memes online.

Not all of us are white nationalists or white. Get fucked.

Get fucked leaf. Spencer at least has principles and isn't a mindless trump drone who slavishly supports him no matter what.

Get this through your heads t_d scum, the people here who are pissed off at trump are not all shills, we are opposed to the palace coup that has replaced our agenda with (((theirs)))

For once, I'm okay with this.

What the fuck is happening?

No its literally the opposite. Post a Spencer thread in there and you get screeches of nazi and what not.

Next FTN when?

That's so blatantly wrong.. fuck off

Based Spencer. It's a 2 hour drive for me, might make it.

>Mike Enoch
The Jew?

Non whites should advocate for their own lands and rule u faggot. I care about my people and so should you.

>Spencer is a hero
Are you drunk this early in the day Richard?

Look at the "based" nonwhite suddenly turn on the white people once they try to advocate for the ownership of their country.

He's not a Jew, he is divorcing his wife he made the roman salute cool again.

Now stop with your bs

>Mike Enoch

You represent nothing. You don't speak for the good, intelligent, and moral Christian values that the majority of whites posses. You are garbage.

BLACK PILL: one user technically has his dox, but at least he was principled enough to not leak them to the Kripplekikechan.

That was in Reference to Enoch you stupid fuck, you are completely uninformed obviously and have outed yourself as such

>white supremacist usurping left-wing activism

This should be good.

>"traitor"
Nothing wrong in priorising others before your own goy. The alt-right are the real traitors!

He is at least partially Jewish, but I personally don't care. I want white nationalism, or at least a rise in white consciousness and he's done more for the alt-right than any stack of random alt-righters. Both Richard Spencer and Greg Johnson support him.

His admission is somewhere in here:

soundcloud.com/musonius-rufus/rebel-shoah-20170118-fashy-struggle-session

I used to have isolated clips but they got taken down. It goes something like, that people in the TRS forums had been banned because they admitted being part Jewish, and Enoch goes "oh if I'd known, I wouldn't have let that happen, people who do enough can earn our approval. That's the case with me." (or something like that). There are two places where he talks about it.

>richard spencer

fuck off

>(((Enoch)))
Right. I'm uninformed. Think you need to drown in more whiskey son.

I realised this a while ago, most of the anti-Spencer rhetoric was "he's going to hurt Trump by being such an ebil racist". They're also non-whites like this fellow

Livestream it. this should be good.

Nonwhites get out

concern trolling
courtesy of pic related

Cucks and non whites hate spencer.

Spencer is the only figure in the alt right universally despised and the only one who is actually willing to address the race question.

Makes you think!

leaf vs leaf irony doesn't work this way
lurk moar

>not bait

i love you and all white people must rejoice in one single culture

>pls respond

My "people"? Your "people"?

Please, you are completely fucking dellusional. Thinking you have safety and comfort just because you are with people of the same race as you is a sign of weakness.

Only those who are intelligent enough to be able to live together in a multicultural society should be allowed to live in such a society.

People like you, regardless if your some low iq criminal nigger or some dellusional racial supremacist who wishes pain and suffering on innocent people should be round up and shot.

Solutions like that would take care of 80% of the problems in today's society. You are an insecure hateful faggot who is unable to interact and live with other human beings. No different than some scumbag who robs and hurts people.

>opposing Jewish wars is 'left wing'

pol is a nat soc board, if you oppose Spencer or Enoch you are not welcome here

Literally, who?

You can only be doxxed once.
Seems he and Lawrence Murray care enough about things to get involved once again, Amigo

Based Trump playing all the different kike factions like a fiddle

((("muh alt-right")))

Where do we park?

he is a real life tripfag
white nationalism is fucking retarded
you don't need any other reason to hate this man.
i wish he got punched daily

Hello Pajeet

There were a couple of out of context clips, he's not Jewish, his ex-wife is a quarter Jew though. I've heard the full audio of that and he was saying "I hope we banned him" in reference to an article that came out called "I'm Jewish and I'm also alt-right" and it turned out the author had been banned from TRS from outing himself

>t. "based" Sikh shitskin

>a Jew and an Anglo qualify as Aryans under Sup Forums's NS standards
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo

Two of the greatest friends I've had are non-white. One of them Fijian, one of them a Mulatto.

I know you think the Alt Right is something bound to Sup Forums where there are people who genuinely dislike other races entirely but we don't give a shit what race you are, just don't engage in miscegenation and water down each other's group.

You're also asserting something that can't be statistically or proven via other data, like if I were to say liberals intrinsically always hate whites--there's no way I could prove that viably. But for all intensive purposes, you're wrong. Even if there are people in the Alt Right who just don't like other races, I just don't care. It's not for me to dictate who they like and don't like. At the end of the day it doesn't matter to me or my agenda.

unz.com/article/what-i-like-about-blacks/

I do desu

Every faggot in America is cheering him on and cheering for more escalation. Democrats and republicans. I sure didn't vote for this. I'd go to protest with these guys if I was in the area.

>implying it isn't for race realists, authoritarian and libertarian alike

You have to go back.

>twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/850549019566854148
Good for old Spence. Gotta side with him over Trump, who has spent more time with the black caucus than getting the wall done or immigration.

>white nationalism is fucking retarded
So everyone that came before the past 3 generations is fucking retarded?

Read this as many times as it takes.
There is nothing seductive about a world without white domination.

Nothing brings the nonwhites out of the woodwork than spencer.

Anyway if you want to get off your keyboard and do something, meet like minded people, go there and be armed, record it for Sup Forums. I'm literally on the other side of the country but went to san diego. Its totally worth it. The long lasting superiority you will feel over the keyboard warriors here is magnificent.

>ever leaving your mom's basement

who are you kidding, user?

Unable to interact

Nigger fuck face I am old enough to have lived in "muh multiculturalist society" to realize it's fucking garbage and I don't like raising my kids around obvious illegal children who can't speak English or some jiggaboo that constantly interrupts my sons classroom.

Nigger fuck face I had to deal with la raza at my university and see how the high school my son would have gone to. (In a nice exspensive area) had a la raza fuck actually punch a white kid to death.

Nigger fuckface I worked on a government project that paid me $50 an hour and I left that job to get away from "muh multiculturalist society" because it is fucking cancer.

The kids are waking up and one day whites wont carry your water anymore.