ASSAD GASSED CHILDREN

WHY DO THE KREMLIN TROLLS WHO SPAM THIS BOARD WITH MISINFORMATION DEFENDING ASSAD SUPPORT HIM KILLING CHILDREN ? WHY DO THEY GOING OUT OF THE WAY TO TRY TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM TALKING ABOUT THIS PICTURE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXmzBFyXvVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pizzagate?

Why are the kids nearly naked

Exactly suddenly pol does not care about children being harmed but during Pizza gate they cared.

I don't think any sarin seeped into skin around their holes, they're still usable to some degree.

What does Assad have to gain from gassing kids? It doesn't make any sense at all

because if you pussyfoot around people wearing babies as armor you're not going to get anything done?????

have you seen how utterly worthless western civilization has become at suppressing these threats ever since MUH FEEFEEZ MUH BABEEZ became a thing?

how many children did you vaporize in hiroshima and nagasaki? did it fucking matter? the suicidal soldiers responsible for atrocities like the bataan death march and bent on serving the will of the emperor SUBMITTED, war OVER

Does it matter this is the reason Trump bombed Assad and all the Russians are chimping out about it. Unironicly showing who on the alt-right are getting Russian pay checks to defend Assad and attack trump

+15 rubles

good kill the kids

whatever the fuck you say, you goddamn woman

Prove it was Assad then cunt

False flag. Dead kids were probably kidnapped by White Helmet jihadists.

uber rich pedophile victims passed off by the cia as gassed syrian kids to false flag

>people died in a war

OH NOOOOOOOO!!!!

good thing those children get professional medical treatment

He already killed around 200,000 civilians

"The Syrian Network For Human Rights (SNHR) reports on the sixth anniversary of the uprising, that the death toll for civilians has reached 207,000, 94% of which were at the hands of the Syrian-Iranian-Russian Alliance. Of the 207,000 civilians killed, 24,000 were children and 23,000 females"

+15 Rubles

Hold on Syrians! Stay strong! We are coming to save you from this monster.

Trump and Bibi will lay the smackdown on Assad very soon.

>14 Heartbreaking Photos That Will Make You Say "Fuck Having Borders and Law And Shit"

maybe if i get enough rubles i can pay for your mtf surgery, you worthless feminine cuck

HOLD THE LINE BROTHERS! SHAREBLUE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

KREMLIN TROLLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so what does he have to gain?

because the hadj rape children on the regular. they're just upset their fuck puppets were killed before they could kill them.

>Borders

Assad got bombed as a result and this place is so up in arms defending a child murderer. If he was not bombing his own people they would not have to be running into the west.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who did not reply to this post, allowing your whore of a mother to die in her sleep tonight.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

GAS

GAS

GAS

I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS

Isis gassed the children.
US aiding isis with air strikes.
Us fighting for isis who gas people

What does pol have to gain defending someone who killed innocent civilians and being outraged over Trump attacking a military base?

Really makes you think

no real proofs
shills blaming others of shilling
s a g e

+15 Rubles Ivan

Fuck off, CIA shill.
It was you who supplied the gas.
You just want to openly support ISIS. You want to support Islamist murderers, like you've always been.

They're not gased. This is clearly a pedophile ring funded by the jews and managed by ISIS.

them niggas look stoned af

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Calm down kek

>ASSAD GASSED CHILDREN
Two weeks after US bombed 200 civvies. Brb, gotta go bomb a US military base in US.

These are normal poltards.

This faggot is payed to be here.

I WANT THE KREMLIN BOTS OF MY FUCKING BOARD.

White helmets gassing people. Jew media says again its again Assad. US again bombs Syrian forces for what rebels are doing. Again.
Burger never learns.

Stop shilling fucking retard.

But you're out, Cypher, you can't go back

I wish a nigger would

I don't even care if he did, it isn't the job of America to be the world police. Why should we send American sons to die to keep Syrian sons alive? A president's sole responsibility should be his own people and nation. Unless it benefits the US population or the strategic interests of the US we shouldn't be involved in Syria whether Assad gasses no civilians or gasses literally every person in the country except himself.

>muh dead chilluns

.15 cents have been deposited into your open societies foundation account

Cant argue with quads.

+1 burger Bill

Podesta's basement.jpg

>If he was not bombing his own

Proofs?

>can someone please think of the children
>lets go absolute full retard because some small sand monkeys died

yeah sure The_Bronald

+15 rubles

Maybe more money added to your account for fake photo. Putin very proud.

kek

but why did he used gaz ?

How can you wave that flag so vigorously with those little fat dinosaur arms you poor fat hamburger fed baby wipe smelling happy clapper.

Joe Biden might be a child murderer. At least we strongly, strongly amass that he is a child fucker.

Ok, but what does Assad have to gain by gassing kids?

oh, (you)

>Proofs?

This thread is proof enough watch all the niggers just swarm in this bitch to defend Assad and post shit tier disinformation photos. They obviously fucking care if the photo of dead kids triggers them so much.

Nothing, but what do the Jews have to gain

>muh children
>muh gas
>muh evil dictator must be killed
could you be more jewish? just let Assad purge the land and establish order again.

It's true. You'd all still be living.in tents and fighting low tech tribal wars if west never mettled. And fuck you, the Ottoman empire started shit with the west before that.

GR8B8M8

If you can't look at that picture without laughing, that's your problem.

This is how nations serious about defending themselves deal with traitors amd revolutionaries. They slaughter them like the animals they are.

I hope I live to see the day when niggers chimping out in Anerican cities are rewarded with lungfuls of nerve gas.

Assad is an example to us all.

Considering the United States has a proven history of arming their rebel proxies with chemical weapons to false flag Assad gassing his own people and considering the vast majority if not all Syrian chemical weapons have been destroyed by UN inspection teams, what does Assad have to gain by gassing children?

>assad may have gassed 30 kids
>we should depose him and hand over control to """""moderate rebels""""" who will decapitate and/or rape hundreds of children a day

Really stimulates my cerebrum

because you are the shill. go back to the fucking discord or reddit or the gapehole you came from, you won't shift our opinion you cock gobbler

Jesuit "alter" boy Glenn Beck detected

Syria should be handed over to Israel.

+15

This place is a Russian shill honey pot look at these fuckers

What the fuck is that shit?

While there is no conclusive evidence yet (which would make Trump's decision to attack a bit preemptive), the Russian argument that Assad bombed a chemical weapons factory is unlikely in the extreme, since many experts in the field of chemical weapons agree that an explosion would destroy the nerve agents, especially if it turns out to be sarin.

>ASSAD GASSED CHILDREN

good, i hope he gasses them all

+15

Excvept it was probably a depot being bombed or a false flag by the rebels or isis.

Get your shit straight, every prominent alt media trump supporter supported him mainly because of his non interventionist policies. This just proves that he is just like bush, doing what the deep state tells him without evidence or approval from the world.

IT wasn't even a gas attack.

Assad hit a rebel base with a weapons factory that was manufacturing chemical weapons. chemicals erupt and chemical weapons spill everywhere.

Explain the image please. I don't know much about this, would like to inform myself.

FAKE NEWS

couldnt give a toss whos killing who in syria, if they were flaying kids alive that seems part and parcel for syria right now and i couldnt give a shit, lets just not start a nuclear war over some third world shithole

Keked, here's (you)

Why is Swedish goverment doing this to it's own people? USA, do something!

>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian shill
funny how this was the exact same tactic shills used AGAINST trump merely days ago

+1 Heinz™ ketchup packet has been deposited on your burger

See

Prove it.

>fighting ISIS for 7 years
>finally have them on the run, victory all but guaranteed
>peace talks set to begin
>suddenly decide to use Sarin on civilians, which you know the entire world will balk at
>it's not even a lot of civilians so how is it worth the trouble?

Nothing adds up. False flag to get the U.S to jump in and beat Syrian military to destabilize region. With Syrian military gone, Israel only has to contend with ISIS, Hezbollah and other paramilitary fuckwads with no air force and no real training.

>but Assad did use gas in 2013

Nope, U.N found no evidence, and found evidence suggesting ti was the rebels who used the gas.

don't worry swedish citizens, i'll help you out
*fires 50 tomahawk missiles*
did i halp?

wew lad

look all the buzzards showing up like I predicted

I should be getting payed but sadly I just want my board back before the fucking Ivan's infected it.

GO AWAY FAGGOTS

Only retards and newfags would believe that Assad used chemical weapons.
There have been bullshit claims about chemical attacks since the start of the war
youtube.com/watch?v=fXmzBFyXvVI
You are no different that the imbeciles who believed Sadam had "weapons of mass destruction"

He has nothing to gain by doing this. The only ones who benfit from this is ISIS, the rebels and by proxy Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

Ghouta 2012, jihadis gas themselves then blame Assad and ask for foreign intervention in Syria

Why does KOSHER TRUMP give a fuck? He said before he didn't.

Photo looks staged, does anyone actually believe this crap?

Fake and gay

I support Late Term Abortions of ISIS fighters.

>Sup Forums suddenly defending assad

you faggots want dead muslims or live ones?

return to reddit if you want a kosher hugbox regurgitating media talking points

If OP is real and not a shill I'm done with everything.

No one can be that stupid.

NO ONE CAN ANSWER THIS.

>Pakistanis
>Nigerians
>Afghanis

>Assad's people

Uh huh.

Tell us more, you fucking Kike.

Why does it say april 2017?

Also gonna google that shit up, thanks man.

Yeah, fuck assad, he basically works for ISIS, right?