Things that Sup Forums doesn't want to admit:

Things that Sup Forums doesn't want to admit:
>Japan needs 2000000 immigrats per year

>i have to take a dump but i'm too lazy to move right now

Why are you so desperate to destroy Japan with shitskins?

Islam is a religion of peace

diversity is strenght

>population shrinking due to controls on oil among other factors is a good thing
>more people is not better

are they gonna fall for the muh population decline maymay?

Forgot your Jap proxy, Shlomo? :)

>falling for a ponzi scheme

What Japan needs is to find a way to incentivise their young population to get married and reproduce.

>tfw trying to hold it back but the turd is poking out a bit of your butthole already

>2000000

Wait...that's 2 Million? 10 Years 20 Million Non-Japanese?

I'd volunteer to go. Learn the language and assimilate. I'm mid20s with a bachelor's degree.

Too bad they'll get their immigrants from wartorn areas with no education and are indoctorinated with a fanatical cancer religion

>Things that Sup Forums doesn't want to admit:

>Trump betrayed u faggots

>need immigrants

maybe 20/30 years ago that would be true, but the working class is becoming obsolete

I've been thinking, what's the best way to go about this? Tax breaks obviously. What about a scholarship program for higher education students? A new car?

We all knew it after we saw the images that were taken of his face after that meeting with Obama.

Globalists reign supreme. Even when a candidate like Trump wins the shadow government prevails.

WE ARE ALL DOOMED

THERE IS NO RETURNING BACK

THE KIKES HAS TRUELY WON

SHITKINS WILL TAKE OVER AND WHITE PEOPLE WILL DISAPPEAR

WE SOON WILL BE HISTORY

no that'd never work lets just import muslims

Oy vey are you saying that's not enough? You have a point goyim let's up it to 6 million per year

Time off from their 12-14 hour workdays so they have time to actually build relationships

No they don't. To increase the birth rate, all they need to do is make women mothers again.

>Japan needs 2000000 immigrats per year
Nobody needs immigrants.
Those calculations are the biggest mistake since "scientists" predicted that by 1954, every house wife would have an atomic kitchen.

The truth is that with automatization, there are fewer and fewert jobs around with each new generation. The truth is that additional immigrants would just be a burden to society. The truth is that they would take to crime.

"Japan needs______________" - a post by Finland.

Let me tell you what you need faggot, besides your next fix of living sperm. You need to shut your bitch mouth, and stop telling other nations how to handle their immigration polices.

Japan has national pride. This world would be a much better place if more people did. IF Japan will suffer hardship from not allowing immigrants in, AND they choose that outcome, that is their fucking choice to make. Did it ever occur to you that a labor shortage is a cross some people are willing to bear in order to maintain their culture? I personally believe that any future labor shortage in Japan will actually propel a robots domestic market place for innovation, with particular emphasis on increasing productivity through greater worker efficiency. The technology is there. Moreover, individual workers benefit from higher wages. Having to pay workers more is a redistribution of wealth that is actually a healthy result of the free market. Workers spend money they earn, the economy benefits.

And I don't even particularly like the Japanese.

maybe they could either deal with population decrease or procreate more. everything else is bad business

6 gorrillion actually died during the holocaust.

Things that /pol doesn't want to admit? That all of you Trump supporters have been taken for a ride.

>Things that Sup Forums admits:
>>Israel needs 2000000 immigrats per year