Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide...

Are white people inherently evil or is it learned? Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, steal resources then claim all the credit.
I'm always wary just in case one of them is about to go all genocidal on me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno
youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>whites were the only ones avanced enough to colonize, therefore they are evil and niggers would never try to enslave the earth even if they had the tech

Lol where the fuck do people get this idea that white people are the only people who pillage and genocide? Muslims have pillaged and committed genocide. Japanese people have pillaged and committed genocide. This shit isn't only exclusive to white people so quit being stupid. Jesus fucking christ.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno

There have been many, many empires that were not white. We were just the ones who expanded imperialism to its natural conclusion. We were also the force that ended mercantilism and imperialism, so you're welcome for that.

You should be worried. I want to kill every nigger I see. The only place you'll be safe is back in Africa.

Might want to get away from whites then nigger.

Evil is subjective, a cannibal would find anyone compelling him to not eat humans evil, and Hitler saw the Jews and communists as evil. Niggers find those above them evil, and Jews find those below them evil.

Your history is written by Howard Zinn, an anti-white Jewish Communism.

You also traded you "resources" for guns and horses to kill each other with. They were under the ground before we got there and you were afraid of bears and lions. Now you're afraid of us.

You're a parasite on the glory of our species.

That asshole in your image forgot to talk about the Solutreans his ancestors killed. I also remind them we are good enough to not exterminate them all right now since we can

>bait this weak

Saged

Lmao. I remember learning about Injuns in school and all the retard girls were thinking the Natives were about some "i love tree, i love my brother, i kill the animal and use every part, even the penis."

Then we learned about the Injuns running thousands of buffalo to their deaths so "none would escape and tell their friends about it" and the massacres of warring tribes up in the Haida Gwaii.

Needless to say the cogNATIVE dissonance was pretty strong.

They dont think ahead at all, they should have killed every non-white since the Roman times.

>Solutreans
Ridiculous, the Caucasoid is West Eurasian it could never reach the Bering Strait before Siberian Mongoloids.

You forgot the part where some indian tribes allied with the US because other indians were so savage and brutal they wanted to help exterminate them.

WHY attribute evilness to whites only? Its the agenda of niggers and sandniggers to focus on whites and their atrocities to feel better about themselves somewhat. What about the crimes done by nigger, sandnigger and asian kings throughout history? I can use that to justify stealing KFC wings from niggers.

I think whites were more strategic in the way the went about things, hence western civilisation. I think niggers and sandniggers etc were too dumb to think that globally. I may be wrong though.

>constantly go to war with each other
>get rekt by whites when they do the same thing only better
>cry about it forever
This b8 doesn't taste very good, can I have a refund?

The history of every people on earth is of conquest. Whites just happened to be the best at it

OP IS A JEW

DISREGARD

BAIT JEW

I'm native myself and I have tons of relatives that post these types of photos all the fucking time. It's annoying. They are so lazy. They all think that sharing and posting these types of photos make a difference.

Seems like something Varg would say

This. Pacifism is a fucking pipe dream. You cannot ascribe a morality to violence; it is the way of this existence.

>Throughout history all they've done is pillage and genocide, steal resources then claim all the credit.

And invented the technology you take for granted and use to slag whites off you filthy nigger

Those niggers and mudslimes conquering the west must have access to alien tier technology.

>all they've done is pillage and genocide

This is literally what humans are evolved to do.

aslo
>britain
>nonwhite
checks out

>WE DINDU NUFFIN

>back

i'm not black, but what is with so many white americans wanting people to go "back" to places they've never been?

america is a multiracial country, there's people of all races and ethnicities who were born here, there isn't any place to go "back" to for people who were born in america and are american

But disease? You can hardly blame us for that. Its not like we invented smallpox. Everyone suffers from pathogens, thats on evolution or god. I might as well get salty at the mongols for causing the black death which devastated europe. Except actually it turned out to be a good thing because it ended feudalism and caused some major social transformations.

Success breeds Jealously Ahmed. All your religion of peace has done since your pedo prophet came inside his 9 year old wife is conquer and burn shit in their wake.

Rate my human evolution diagram.

high impact autism

They have not behaved differently from all the other ethnicities.

this is worse than nignogs saying "we wuz kangs"

Accurate, 10/10

in the old old times the indians had war with the elements and other tribes. war was a way of life so much so that they had to build a death agenda *god/spirit. now comes white man and its indian vs elements.tribes.and new game piece white man. white man had tools of war far superior. white man wins on earth again for a while. *reasons are for philosophers war is war there is no good or bad no religion is the right religion to *fight for or defend because it all depends on upbringing
tldr
evil is a decision not a state of being

>Says we killed him
Is somehow saying that.

This is bait, obviously, but I hope you people do realize that when you see shit like this you can just say "Europeans weren't the only ones who conquered and enslaved people, and their empires weren't any better or worse than the rest of them."

It's a waste of time typing or saying more than that. It's simple, but it's true, and 99% of the people you talk to about this (whether they agree or disagree) won't know enough about this to argue either way.

Europeans weren't the only ones who conquered and enslaved people, and their empires weren't any better or worse than the rest of them.

How did the natives respond? With bows, arrows (later rifles) and scalping. Mostly between themselves when they traded for state of the art weaponry from the settlers.

>Lol where the fuck do people get this idea that white people are the only people who pillage and genocide?

everyone does those things. whites were just better at it.

>Indians weren't slaughtered as revenge for 1622

What meme is this? Indians tried to wave their dicks around after the peaceful white man treat them as equals and they got rightly punished.
I didn't think Indians were such whiny fucks, but they're almost Jew levels of woe is me. In particular after they cause the trouble they cry about.

Muslims have done it worse than anyone. Several hundred times worse, and for longer periods of time.

If you think whites are bad then you obviously don't know shit about history.

redman here. I hate this kinda shit that is posted on social media, and most of the time it's posted by middle class white liberals who say they have a connection with indians because their great-great-great grandma was part cherokee. it's disgusting, and most natives actually don't give a shit because they got free health care out of it. and we were murdering each other long before the europeans came.

I wish we were that violent again tbqh, the fire of the ancients is completely gone.

good be worried, I would be too if I was inferior in every way

>le peaceful natives

What a shitty meme.

Most natives were violent people with culture based on warfare and sacrifice.

>most natives actually don't give a shit because they got free health care out of it
Aright, I hate bullshit images like OP's as much as anybody, but don't kid yourself. The healthcare available to American Indians is often subpar due to chronic funding shortages and many lack access to healthcare period.

Many reservations are third-world fucking shitholes, and no, it's not entirely the tribes' faults -- the gov't still fucks them over and often makes it very difficult for them to enforce their own laws, build up their economies, and govern themselves. In real, concrete ways that would absolutely be fixable if anybody really gave enough of a shit, which not enough people do.

Admitting this doesn't mean I need to tear my hair out and throw money at them until the guilt goes away. There is no guilt, being white (despite flag) doesn't make it my fault. But again, don't fucking kid yourself.

I think this opinion is prevalent because in the US, American history basically starts from the point when Europeans started crossing the Atlantic, wars with natives, and the slave trade. I remember world history in highschool, which was only a one year class, and it barely touched upon the outside empires which expanded and conquered parts of Europe long before whites set off to settle and colonize on other continents. It focused more on the white colonization and conquering aspect as well.

>anonymous
aka some white guy

Assuming this isn't shitposting it just shows your lack of understanding when it comes to human history.

Those who can seize power for themselves, do. Human beings are hardly indistinguishable from several other great ape species on the genetic level. Apes and other primates form groups, those groups attack other groups for control of resources and genetic prosperity.

If we (all humans) aren't fighting over religious, ethnic, or cultural differences, we fight over legal disputes, resources, and reputation.

Europeans were just the best at it because they spent the majority of recorded history murdering each-other in the woods over land disputes because resources were scarce and winters were brutal.

The key difference between white Europeans and the rest of the world is that when they were being civilized by the Romans, the Roman Empire in the west fell apart, and this incredibly tenacious and war-loving population had no one to stop them from fighting to seize control of each-other.

Eventually they were all united under the catholic church, and even under the threat of excommunication by the pope it was still difficult to keep white people from declaring war on each other, and essentially now we all have nuclear weapons to deter us from declaring war on each other because no one wants to be the king of the crater.

The Americas in the 16th and 17th century were a lot like Eurasia several thousand years earlier. Central and South America hosted numerous city-states who built beautiful cities and had a penchant for mathematics, astronomy, trade, etc. They subjugated those weaker than them. The natives of the Eastern US at that time could be seen as being a lot like northern Europeans in prehistory.

The only reason this "muh evil white people" meme exists is because we came up with the fucking idea ourselves as a result of too much prosperity and time for reflection and philosophical discourse.

Tree niggers can eat a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

Learn history you dumbass. It is easier to knock over a tree when it is rootless. Your roots have been systematically hacked up and you are painfully unaware of your own culture.

God didn't tell man to be a "nice" altruist bitch who lets people walk all over him.

God told man to live an upstanding moral life, connect to the holy spirit and multiply and spread to the four corners of the world.

God wants white christian civilization to dominate the whole world. So get fucked shitskin savage, hell is where you belong.

Best at it for a while, and also done in part due to jewish monetary conquest of western powers to expand their interest.

Look at the british empire, didnt really fire up until the central bank took complete control from their power center in amsterdam, whole Cromwell revolution.

>It focused more on the white colonization and conquering aspect as well.

Just to gauge how times may or may not have changed, when did you graduate?

At my public HS in 2004 we had world history for 8 quarters, and read literature which was influential of those times. The class had a pretty heated debate over "The White Man's Burden."

Colonialism was covered over one quarter and we mostly focused on the colonization of africa and apartheid. The great depression, WW2, its after-effects, and the Cold War were the main focus of the second year of history.

American colonialism, the Civil War, and the reconstruction period was mostly taught to us in elementary schools and junior high.

We also got to make feathered hats and native American looking crafts in 1st and 2nd grade for Thanksgiving.

Oh man, the 90s were great.