KUSHNER ALERT - ALL EYES ON THE KIKE

Shareblue is pushing this drivel. I was worried about Kushner long before this was being shoved on us because he's a fucking kike but I now have my doubts.

Check pic related. Notice something familiar?

"Democrat Propaganda Group Shareblue Has Ties To Chinese Government, Host Of Foreign Special Interests"

That's the headline from one of SourceAnon's findings about two months ago.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

Which is about:

"As the American press has shone a spotlight upon alleged Russian involvement both in the U.S. presidential election and its aftermath, Disobedient Media has identified a number of foreign public and private sector groups using DNC operations to peddle influence in American politics. An investigation into a shadowy world of shell companies and chains of influence stretching all over the globe has revealed that Democratic propaganda figure David Brock's organization Shareblue appears to be a apparent front group being used by a number of Chinese, Middle Eastern, British, Israeli, Mexican and American special interests to spread anti-Trump and anti-democratic rhetoric both during the presidential election as well as in its aftermath."

aka China, Saudi, Israeli, Mexican cartel, and City of London ties to Clinton, more specifically how China sold social media shit to David Brock of all fucking people.

You can see how weak the info graph is to begin with and then notice they were idiotic enough to stitch on a headline about Shareblue's ties to China when we know Clinton is a big time China-Saudi whore.

Also here is the poster who originally posted it: →

>kushner_shareblue_3.png filename

I'm not disregarding how he's a kike but if Trump pulled off a 10D chess move yesterday -and it definitely looks like it- we should be open up to the possibility that this is a psyop because they took a huge hit and are scared of Kushner

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S05bq-hShxE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/
twitter.com/nikvofficial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that the division between Bannon and Trump is more shilling tactics.

"He got fired from the NSC!!"

Wrong.
>The position was never permanent
>He can still go to NSC meetings
>Still has security clearance
>Still has access to intel
>Still the WH Chief Strategist

This narrative can only be one of three things:

1) The media is playing into Trump's hands after this false flag retaliation. By 'crossing' his supporters, as well as purposefully spreading rumors of infighting with him and Bannon, he is effectively convincing Neo-Cons and the trash that follow them.

2) The media is purposefully exaggerating the situation to create tension in the Trump admin or gaslight the casuals into believing this drivel, as always.

3) There actually is tension between Trump and Bannon. I doubt this however because of all the support Bannon brings to the table and this would be total suicide. Of course it's not true. He'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him from citizens. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

I feel like they are also trying a Kushner angle as well.

Also pic related is the infogrpah from the Shareblue article illustrating the ties.

shamelessly self bumping this

Who has info on Kushner? What does this mean?

>He's a fucking kike puppeting Trump who is now a neo con hurr durr

Getting that out of the way early for you shareblue.

all i care about is if the Soros funding is true.
if it is then sorry, Kushner can't be trusted

As long as Trump considers them fit to serve in his administration I'm going to go ahead and trust them. Aside from that I haven't actually seen any reason not to.

OP check out this video, specifically the last minute or so when Netenyahu talks about Kushner. Pay attention to his wording. Not in this video, but watching live Fox cut to Kushner during this "outing" and Kushner was not smiling. In fact it almost looked like a grimace. It's definitely jew vs jew.
youtu.be/S05bq-hShxE

>Get this globalist kike away from the white house
#FireKushner

The Soros funding is definitely a huge red flag.
But so is Shareblue and Leftypol vehemently spamming their feud.

Is it real?

Is it exaggerated?

Remember Mnuchin worked for Soros too but he seems to be a worth asset...

Is it just another angle to attack us on for Leftypol and it's real but not a coordinated effort to push Kushner out?

That's how I feel but fuck kikes

Good shit OP, too many shareblue faggots shilling against based Kushner

Trump talks a sweet game about Israel but he is stabbing them in the back continually. Him bombing that empty airfield actually fucks Israel pretty hard and help Assad and Putin as well as himself immensely.

The tension is palpable. It's a shame that our rivalry, or what have you, is so kept to the shadows. I really want to know what is happening.

I'm watching

Tension? Between who? Bannon and Kushner or Putin and Trump?

>fake news
you'd invent anything because you hate the Jews

Remove yourself, fucking Kremlin shill

I think you are lost

>Trump actively creating safe spaces

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea. so far im not seeing any real proof either. most likely a shill run against trump team.

>Flynn lied he must go
>Bannon is a nazi he must go
>Kelly Anne is a slut she must go
>Barron has autism he must go
>Ivanka is the shoe Jew she must go
>Ryan is a cuck he must go
>Priebus Is a fag he must go
>Spicer has a temper problem he must go
>Kushner is the antichrist he must go

>Not realizing the rift created between bannon and kushner

dumping infographic on kusher and his dad and relations with israel

it's literal just an up to speed to understand how connected to israel they are

this doesn't cover any possible secret society connections cause i can't find any, but i haven't looked that hard for them either.

Israel and the US. We have ex-alphabet agents testifying they would dump Israel, reporters are realizing that support of Israel hurts popularity, the recent abstained UN vote, Israel defying Trump's request to no new settlements, possibly shunned Justice nominee Garland, and more.

stop this baseless antisemitism
kushner is a good boy and has america's best interests in mind
go back to stormfront

I will say that this Ryan Williams guy is a freak. He actually is a genius and he seems like a soulless demon genius if you read his accomplishments it seems beyond human. Not trying to derail Kushner but just look at the people these guys surround themselves with.

retard

Kushner is a fucking kike, no shit he can't be trusted.

He through his shiksa whore wife got Chump to attack a sovereign nation based on an OBVIOUSLY fake false flag

fuck them all. America First my ass. David Duke for President!

I also suspect jews are using this power struggle to simultaneously get rid of a lot of their global lobby competitions.

Yep. And Trump's '''retaliation''' just let Russia beef up Syrian defenses with even more manpower and equipment under the guise of 'US aggression'. Trump just choked out Israel by forcing Russia to reinforce Syria, letting Putin do his dirty work for him. All while masquerading as though he was sticking up for Israel.

>21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/21/putin-sends-message-to-israel-your-freedom-to-act-in-syria-is-over/

"As 21WIRE previously reported, Israel has attacked Syria again for the twelfth time since the conflict in Syria began in 2011, only this time, Syria fired back.
For the first time ever, Israel was forced to officially acknowledge the airstrike in Syria – most likely because this time an Israeli plane was downed, as well as another possibly hit – while carrying out pre-dawn strikes against Syria near Palmyra.
Predictably, Israel is completely denying their planes were hit, for public relations reasons...

After the Friday attack by Israel, its Defence Minister Avigdor Lieberman stated that, “The next time the Syrians use their air defence systems against our planes we will destroy them without the slightest hesitation.”
According to Syria’s UN Envoy Bashar Jaafari, Putin has sent a message to Netanyahu that Israel’s free pass to disrupt anti-terror operations in Syria is over, and that.. Syria has a right to defend itself."

Putin told Bibi to fuck off prior to the airbase bombing and now Trump gave Putin a reason to protect Syria from Israel (the goal)

Who's a good goy? Who's a good goy? YEAH GOOD GOOOYYY

nobody's buying your retarded larping as a Sup Forumsack

We have been warning Trump about (((them)))
We tried to reach Don Jr. to save his dad
We keep doing it
But this is a lesson for the rest of us,
DO... NOT... TRUST... A... JEW... EVEN... IF.... (((IT)))... IS...A...FAMILY... MEMBER

My greatest hope is that Ivanka's Rasputina, Dina Habib Powell, is a harbinger of Deep State Hillary's inevitable imprisonment. Powell is married (rather secretively aka Wikipedia is hushing) to Teneo Holdings (see Doug Band's canary rampages in Wikileaks re: Clinton Foundation) company president.

We shall see. Meanwhile repent and pray the Almighty bestows grace, discernment, and wisdom and various gifts of the Holy Ghost upon President Trump, Jeff Sessions, Tucker Carlson, Spicer, Conway, Cruz, Tillerson, Bannon, Miller, Trumps, Congress Rs, and Court Rs.

idi nahuy pedik

>implying Ryan/Priebus/Spicer weren't neocons from the beginning and weren't picked in order to calm the waters of house GOP members

MAKE THIS KIKE TAKE A HIKE

bumps against trumps

Anybody know why this person was given the job of covering the Kushner-Bannon story for Thehill?

twitter.com/nikvofficial

>Only asking as they have under 100 followers and under 50 tweets. not the experienced journo who should be covering

Who is he? Any interesting links?

Check it out.

I am seeing zero obvious shareblue threads
I really enjoy these breaks