Where do you think next week's Muslim terrorist attack will hit?

Where do you think next week's Muslim terrorist attack will hit?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12699332
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Analisys-Lone-wolf-attacks-in-decline-486396
asia.nikkei.com/magazine/20151217-ASEAN-ECONOMIC-COMMUNITY-REALITY-CHECK/Viewpoints/Edward-N.-Luttwak-Italy-has-lessons-to-teach-in-counterterrorism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/12699332

Europe

someone should setup a website, with just a poll, every week you reset the stats and restart

France as usual

not here for sure, maybe Germany/France again

USA

Göteborg

France is due

Al Andalusia will come back.

I'm gonna tell you where it's not gonna be . Here in Italy or in Greece

Norway

Muslims won. It's over. Either way it plays out muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Poor white bois lost. And Sup Forums helped it happen. Kek.

>Get this globalist kike away from the white house
#FireKushner

We are long overdue.

Germany.

Italy's overdue for one. Digits says the akbars attack the Vatican.

>inb4theywon'tattacktheirfunders

Which country hasn't been enriched yet?

New Zealand?

tfw not even on the list.

UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Netherlands, Italy, Austria,Greece - guaranteed a rape, and most likely a non-attributed stabbing.

I missed 5 countries at least.

More like next day's

Germany, if XX Bavaria. If XXX Cologne if singles Croatia.

Croatia seems too irrelevant for muzzies to attack. (no offense man)

We've been called out directly on some ISIS videos. Especially from teh bosniak heart eaters.

I will be all warm and fuzzy when a nigga does. Can exercise my prava, slobode, sigurnosti i nepovredivosti osobe

i vote Israel again
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Analisys-Lone-wolf-attacks-in-decline-486396

you're already invaded.

>strawpoll.me/12699332
Netherlands, their turn

If theyre dumb enough to do that theyre in for a bad time i assume.

Since most undocumented people are in France, UK, Scandinavia, Greece, Italy, and Germany, that should narrow it down somehwat.

The country with most illegals is most likely to get attacked.

Germany and Sweden just had an attack so the security services will be more alert, probably not here.

Greece is unlikely to get attacked, they have too many internal issues of their own for anyone to care about blowing things up.

Since Le Pen will soon win the election, the security services are cooling down since the last attack was a long time ago (in modern terms), France seems the next likely target.

>Le Pen will soon win the election
what have you been smoking? lmao

My country..

i don't know, when is the next agenda push?

>still falling for the muh terrurist meme

Germany or France probably. It's probably going to be another truck of peace attack so.

France - check
UK - check
Germany - check
Sweden - check
Russia - check
Belgium - check
I guess must be Italy, Finland or Spain. Eastern Europe is irrelevant.

this is swedish

Italy

>Germany and Sweden just had an attack so the security services will be more alert, probably not here.
they havent set the terror alert level up from 3

Rare

turkey

Russia X2 seems good

Most of my friends (myself included) have wet dreams about it, no papal blessing would be needed.

Whatever you say roach.

My last two digits will add up to 9

Mohammed is actually on number 69 on the top 1000 most popular boy names in my country. Last year it was on 68, so it actually declined a little.

Also, Muslims mainly pick from only a handful of names (such as Mohammed, Rachid, or Ali) and Dutch out of a lost of 1200+ names, therefore, statistically, chances are high that mohammed is high in popularity. And yet it is so low on last years list.

I'm not saying I'm sick of all these fucks here, but hey, at least it's important to get facts straight.

Where is the Netherlands? We took a lot of refugees in and we already have a large muslim population who is angry.

ahem...

Wrong screencap,
it was one where an user said "rolling for a second 9/11" and got trips, or quads.

Anyways rolling for the murder of the rothschilds

>Portugal is safe no matter what
Glorious.

>7+3=10
>9+1=10

what could kek mean by this

reykjavík please

Too irrelevant.

another 10

are we only limited to countries in europe?

Good. Hopefully some of the voters on the left will wake up and see what Muslims bring with them.

And with any luck it will stay that way.

Benelux

Just wear skirts it's okay.

Jihadist think of Dutch men and laugh. They say "lol its those gay kuffars who wear skirts instead of beating rapists"

Stay mad putinbydlo

there were two massive attacks in france in nearly a year.

this isn't a good way of predicting where the next will be. i don't really think there will be an attack here, we're too irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Yes I want to visit Portugal

a terrorist attack in ME is daily life
a terrorist attack in USA is just slightly different that the average shooter or the googlin' google

Muslims want andalusia back you fucki white CIS SCUM colonialists

bring shekels

Yep.

Rip Drottninggatan

Ofc :)

Fuck Drottninggatan
Rip Doggo

Akbar akbar Paris 17:49@4-5-17

stay safe Norway bro

>>at least it's important to get facts straight
>>Sup Forums
please, never grow up

>German
>musloids

What did he mean by this

i'm not saying we don't have a muslim problem, they are cancer, just that a terror attack is more likely in other western european countries.

I will. I will probably be here with you shitposting and the first I will hear about it is from you accompanied with a happening image.

Checked and rare!

The next Muslim attack will be London. I'd say a bus, but British shitskins love their knives. When's the next football match? It'll be there.

I said earlier: GERMANY! I got information from the inside.

Hopefully France, the frogs need another reminder that they have a serious Muslim problem before the election.

Agreed, mostly. But I think that the Moors have a much longer memory than Europeans. They have not forgotten the Reconquista or the Emirate of Cordoba. It's only a matter of time before they act on this memory, and sadly Spain is the likelier target by virtue of its Mohammedan population.

Why? The Americans use your ports as bases and they have a grudge on you for 500 years now

I wouldn't doubt it roachbro. ISIS or PKK though?

Tell us more, we won't do anything to stop it I don't want to die

New Zealand got enriched with whites a couple hundred years ago (much to the dismay of the Maori)

Also keep NZ pure! (It's my safe space destination if Islamic Shari'a law takes Britain )

Of course ISIS. PKK wont get in trouble with Europe.
Cant help. sorry. just stay away from crowded places

The smart money's on Germany

Another truck attack in germany

>he thinks I leave the house on easter 2week academic holidays

Like the pro-erdogan faggot-demonstrations?

We can only hope.

relevancy. germany, france and britain are seen as more influential (so more dangerous to isis) than spain. then we took like just 1000 refugees or something, we are too poor to have a social welfare nanny state like sweden or germany and they have literally has accepted over 2 million people that could be isis fighters lol.

no doubt that eventually there will be an attack here. it's just more likely elsewhere.

Probably America, so you have an excuse...I mean a totally legit reason to invade Syria and help ISIS, I mean help the democratic will of the people save the poor people.

Should I invest in memorial candles and flowers?

Belgium hasn't had one in a bit. Probably them, or maybe those filthy dutch.

Why would ISIS kill its supporters?

Who put Zmago on that image?

Sorry guys, we'll be safe. asia.nikkei.com/magazine/20151217-ASEAN-ECONOMIC-COMMUNITY-REALITY-CHECK/Viewpoints/Edward-N.-Luttwak-Italy-has-lessons-to-teach-in-counterterrorism
Safer than YOU...

Is it just my imagination or did Erdogan say that that nightclub shooting wasn't ISIS but some rebel group? How many damn terror groups do you guys have?

I think we in the good 'ol US of A need some enrichment. Hollywood is always saying they're not diverse enough, so I think they're overdue.

Warsaw, I hope.

Warsaw so we can finally remove the fucking shitskin kebab menace from entire world.

How come islamists don't attack (((them)))?

(((They))) are the ones really responsible. Why do islamists target whites? (((They))) don't care if whites die. If anything then whites dying is good propaganda for (((them)))

>Portugal
>2 votes
I still have hopes

Nope. he did not. but he may say that this attack has connections with FETÖ. he blames them for every shit. And yeah. there are so many terror organizations. PKK, ISIS, Hizbullah, DHKPC and others that I cant remember

A gypsy was one of the 4 victims of the Stockholm Truck attack. She was begging on Drottninggatan according to Expressen.

I don't know why anyone would vote for Portugal. The likelihood of an attack there is essentially nil. The only potential concern is the pope's visit to Fatima, but AFAIK Portugal has suspended the Schengen agreement in anticipation of this.