Was Hitler autistic?

Was Hitler autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Absolutely.

the term autistic has become so normalized that it now means that you make decisions without letting emotions get the better of you

slide thread
saged

>Get this globalist kike away from the white house
#FireKushner

>shareblue larping as racists

Wrong thread.
I'd suggest one of the pro-Trump generals, you'll get more (you)'s there.

Let's find out.

>one of the world's greatest public speakers
>autistic

Absolutely not

Hitler was literally as opposite of autism as possible

You people have no idea what yours talking about

>Loved animals, kids, and nature
>Ate only oats, tomatoes, milk, and water
>Kept picture of his mom with him his whole life
>Slept only a couple hours a night
>Composed an opera
>Self educated
>Kept his living spaces immaculately clean, washed and ironed his own clothes

A little bit of standard German autism I think

He was also a five time war hero, spent hours every day in conversation with friends and guests, and had no social anxiety in public.

So I don't think he was far on the spectrum.

What if i told you that you have wrong idea of autism.

I'm actually pretty convinced Hitler was some kind of autistic.
But not like hardcore chris-chan autistic obviously.
Very mildly in so far that it had a slight impact on how he communicated with others.

He certainly was a unique character in private. You gotta listen to a bit of the stuff his servants and secretaries had to say about him.
In private when he "was not the Fuhrer" he apparently was very soft spoken and kind of introvert.

Except when you talked to him about stuff that he was actually interested in. Then he'd go from 0 to 100 and discuss really enthusiastically about whatever the conversation was about - often leading the conversation and not letting it end.

I was thinking about this a bit and I'm convinced that his personality is still a present archetype today. And has been long before him.

In fact I believe Dostoevskys "Notes from Underground" actually describe a type of personality that could easily be Hitler. Despite the fact that the book has been written 20 years before Hitler was born.

Autists aren't necessarily introverted. Introversion isn't a criteria of diagnosis

>Kept picture of his mom with him his whole life

Considering that she died before he even tried becoming an artist - probably promising at her death bed that he's gonna be alright - that shit's pretty sad.

He had a lot of the behaviors of somebody with aspergers.

>Notes from the underground
>Hitler

I don't get that, notes from the underground is about a man who makes himself unhappy. Who really wants friends and a relationship but goes out of his way to harm those efforts. I don't see how it applies to Hitler.

I bet you've never even seen an autistic person but self diagnose as autistic otherkin attuned to the wood element

Hitler made some brilliant speeches and was one of the best public speakers of the 1900's rivaled by maybe MLK
autistic people do not make good public speakers they make nervous basement fags and 160 iq researchers

Mein Kampf is pretty autistic.

Did you read Mein Kampf? He was clearly autistic as fuck and I loved it, although I think the Egyptian guy with the thick eyebrows was the one who actually did the labor of writing it Hitler just talked and he perfected it

and?

Or that you have strong convictions

>was a drawfag and writefag
>too attached to his mom
>too attached to pets
>liked cartoons
>danced very awkwardly
>kissless virgin until his 40s

100% assburgers except for his public speaking skills.

>120143684
The underground man is also a guy who has a very clear (sometimes convoluted) idea about how the world around him works. This is basically established throughout the entire first half and how he reacts towards social interaction in the second half (thinking about how others could be humbled by actions that might seem deep to him but potentially petty to others - like bumping into the officer)

And so he constantly pictures himself talking in front of an audience - giving long winded explanations about certain phenomenons concerning people around him, society and civilization in general. He bombards Lisa with his weird ideas despite the fact that she is just bewildered by what he has to say. More than wanting social interaction, relationships or friends he wants to get his ideas out there. He sure wants the approval of others but more for his ideas than anything else.

I believe that Hitler during his time in Landsberg was a lot like that guy. I mean he wrote an entire book that is basically the same kind of societal analysis as the stuff the underground man was going on about. In conversations Hitler was apparently just as enthusiastic to get his ideas out. I can't tell if he was as petty but to me the only thing that really separates the two is that Hitler actually was succesful with what he did.

was for

Good nig it's varg, S T O P L I S T E N I N G T O V A R G

Hitler had no friends. I'm not just saying that to be overly glib. It is an observation that many around him made, that he was completely unable to relate with people on a personal level, and one that is found whether you look to his early days before World War I, through his rise to power, and down to his final days. Goebbels, in 1943 noted that only Hitler's dog was close to him:
"The Führer has his great happiness in his dog Blondi, who has become a true companion for him… It’s good that the Führer has at least one living being who is constantly around him."
and as for Eva Braun, his Photographer noted on that relationship that:
"To him she was just an attractive little thing, in whom, in spite of her inconsequential and feather-brained outlook - or perhaps just because of it - he found the type of relaxation and repose he sought. But never, in voice, look, or gesture, did he ever behave in a way that suggested any deeper interest in her."

Reminder that Braun had to make two suicide attempts before Hitler would commit to her, and it was more because he was impressed by her devotion than out of any love, reportedly.

Autists are probably to do with Nazi genetic engineering. That's what the White Rabbit really represents.

youtube.com/watch?v=0NruQRHMoc8

no shit. back when he got convicted autism probably didn't even exist, but he would have been diagnosed with it himself.