>Russia says they're one step away from war with the US
This is surreal, we're actually on the edge of another world war

The fire rises

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

that what u get for voting on a clown

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

embrace our destruction

>tfw safe on your isolated comfy island

oh nose the ebil best Gorea want to gill us !
*Since 75 years ago they want and since 75 years ago were on the brink of war*

It's sooo real thish times guyys :DDD

You do realize if we go to war you and New Zealand will get dragged along to our side right?

Yea I didnt forget about you kiwi cunts

We are also on the verge of war with you.

Russia is all bark and no bite.

Everyone knows this.

Don't forget he also had to go ahead and piss off China with that useless ass missile defence.

russia is a meme
bluffing/10

Like anyone cares, the US could nuke Tehran and the whole world would rejoice.

We could overrun America's precious ally of Saudi Arabia.

Hopefully america gets glassed. Shithole needs to go

No you couldn't, they have nukes as well.

No they don't.

That would hit two stones with one bird

>implying those countries could set a foot on the US
A 200m civilian army can't be stopped, all they can do is pray the US won't go hard on them

US = All mouth but no trousers.
Rus = Big mouth but blue balls.
NK = Massive noise but no gonads.
Wake me up when a country that knows how to fight and win starts posturing.

pls

Nobody is going to war on the side of North Korea

YOU FUCKING TEENAGERS PISS ME THE FUCK OFF WE ARE NOT AT THE EDGE OF ANOTHER WORLD WAR FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING OVERENTHUSIASTIC CHILDREN YOU KNOW NOOOOOOOOOOOTHING LURK THE FUCK MOAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no we aren't you stupid ahistorical faggot.

Then DO IT faggot.

Add Germany, England and Sweden to that list, oh and France if they don't elect La Pen.

World war III is a good thing. We need to kill the remaining whites so POCs inherit the Earth.

hehe.. thats australia silly!!

nah, not me kikeboy Iran > Pissrael

Not officially, but secretly they do, everyone knows it. They bought them from Pakistan.

Why else would they have ICBMs?

We actually need to remove the cancer of the human race and leave the world to recover. WW3 would be a good thing for the earth but I am not sure that is a reason any of the killer elite would care about.

Something that would be REALLY good would be a second Berlin Conference and 21st century colonization of Africa...as long as the blacks didn't travel to the West.

They don't as far as I am aware. Most of their military spending is on conventional arms.

It seems that way, it's almost as if the world in yearning for a war.
But it wont happen, much to the dismay of many.
We're going to have to get used to just sitting on the precipice and never tilting over

Believe me, they do. At the very least they have small nuclear yield bunker busters.

Yes, go back to sleep, Takeshi. Your ninja girl anime is calling. Eeeehehehehehehe!

Most of the world fucking hade Saudis, and most Americans to I bet. So go right the fuck ahead and please die while doing so.

Americans love Saudi Arabia. Their leaders bow to them.

Yea France is a shithole anyway that criminalises speaking out against abortion and holocaust denial. Fuck that place

Have we started the fire?

Your choice is between Shia and Sunni Islam. Either way muslims win. Poor white bois lost because you put your faith in the dictator of Russia and an NYC conman. Kek. You helped this happen. Pmsl. Mashallah.

Obama left him with a mess

Do it. So we can bomb the fuck out of them.
Place scuds and such in high populated areas and watch the cleansing fire.

I would support this.

whats ahmadinejad up to nowadays? he was an alright guy

>on vacation in japan now
>get settled in after flights
>read about how my home country bombed some shitskins and how WW3 is almost happening
i leave for a day and you cunce almost start a war

yellow nigga you guys got fucked so hard by that big american dick that you turned from samurais to kawaii neko chans overnight

Hillary is supporting Trump's decisions, going on live tv and saying she would have down the same. They're both the same pedo elite globalists so this argument goes nowhere.

Still involved in politics, but also does some university things.

F

one step from doom......

I don't think a single person in America actually likes the Saudis.

We're with you son.

Your President does.

Please do, Saudi Arabia is the very personification of cancer.

Kek, no Americans like Saudis. Even the ones that don't realize they bankroll ISIS and played a part in 9/11 see them only as the country that manipulates the price of oil to jew us.

>leaves Theresa may out of the right side

Britfags really are all the same.

yeah getting called out by a Country with 20 Million People who cant even feed their children really stresses me out

btw do americans actually support israel like the leaders or do they not care?

Overrun the entire middle East while your at it, you might be able to control it

Blame only yourselves for electing this degenerate.

Are you even allowed to be on the internet? I thought Iran banned things like beer and being a woman.

Yes, we have internet in Iran. Americans view on the world is so retarded you only think in things you get told.

Ok

You idiot.

You cucks have our bases on your stupid island.

Australia is of extreme strategic importance if war with DPRK was to happen.

I didn't ask if you had it, I asked if you were allowed.

Yes we are allowed to use the internet.

>America will INEVITABLY invade you in the future based on made up human rights BS

No American likes Saudi Arabia

This has been reality since 1945. From the days of the Berlin Crisis to present, we've always been on the brink.

Sorry senpai, we need you!

> Lick my feet nerd boy

a huge portion of christians are more loyal to isreal than america. It makes me fucking sick

damn

yeah there are mega churches that practically worship jews

Knock yourself out, Mahmoud.

If we get glassed, we're taking the whole world down with us.

Must be nice to be privileged.
Be careful not to search for:
pork, women without hijabs, beer, or "death to supreme leader" - if you do you might get political prisioner'd.

Do it persian, do the world a favor.

But when scientists moved the doomsday clock this year, everyone gave them shit