HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/04/bannon_and_nunes_out_kushner_in_we_might_be_ok.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> the new york times
sage faggot

but it's true...look all the Sup Forums thread about that. Faggot.

WRONG

>listening to these shills

Literally who?

DELETE THIS!

oh look a leaf. if we wanted you opinion we would missile strike you too

sage on all fields!

Can you name ten far right supporters who supported him from the beginning but have now turned on him?

>users of Sup Forums rely on each for social assurance
they've been here for over a year now and still haven't understood anything at all

except that the missile strike wouldn't advance israel's interests so you won't
how does it feel to be ZOGGED?

i don't see how this is a problem

Nice damage control Kushner but reverse psychology won't work over here
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/04/bannon_and_nunes_out_kushner_in_we_might_be_ok.html

they're writing stuff like this to try and divide his base, not realizing that it will attract more lefties to supporting him. Fake and dumb.

thanks for clearing that up, leafs are worthless so even the jews dont want to invade them ... kek

Ofc it's true, war in Syria is the kikes doing to destroy europe with migration, weaken their muslim enemies, create greater Israel and bring down Russia by letting Qatar take over the gas supply that Russia currently controls to Europe, crashing their last source of major export. If you suppor that you're literally retarded or a kike lover.

It seems that the only people who have turned on him are the tinfoil hats who throw a fit anytime something that doesn't fit perfectly into their narrative happens. In politics, you must be flexible, even if just a tad. The true trumpeteers are still around

such an obvious shill raid, lmfao

denial

you used to be vikings now look at yous :(

Fuck off jew nigger

Are they saying obama did something wrong?

The fact that they are trying to kick Trump's main base away and push Bannon out means something is going on

>shblwarrior
>SHAREBLUE IS SPONSORING US
are you seriously so retarded you can't spot a falseflagging shitposter?

Shill #1
> Omg fuck dumpf he is a globalsist neocon puppet, we must turn on him now.
Shill #2
Omg you're shill who support gas tossing assad and putin which we at Sup Forums all know is evil and should be removed

either way (((they))) win
ignore both

this isn't r/le_donald

you can't just paint criticism as some form of shilling. idk how anyone can like this extremely new foreign policy tone that he set unilaterally.

he wants to start shit with N.Korea with S.Korea and Japan, ok i support that, they've threatened everyone in the world except for China.

But attacking Syria without gathering any evidence or launching an investigation shows a severe lack of prudence. It's exactly what unhinged neocons want. If we attacked Syria for the American Empire with the goal of taking over and making it an American Colony, ok I would probably support that since we gain something from it. But who gains from this? the auspices under which Lindsey Graham and McCain are operating is akin to pre-crime measures publicly, but they really want to fight wars for Israel and Saudi.

This just goes to show all those fucking threads of
>Quick name on thing you don't like about Trump to prove you're not a
are just leftist projecting their own views
the cannot fathom criticizing their candidate of choice so when they see Trump supporters being critical or down right disavowing him over seeming to break one of his main campaign promises, they see this not a a person having principles but rather equate it to them being right all along about Trump.

Thus once again placing themselves on a false moral high ground or intellectual superiority that make people detest them so much
I'll hold off what I think about Trump until some more things play out.
It's funny though that the shitlibs have become the warmongers while evil white nationalist like me advocate for peace
tl:dr
>OP is a faggot

>reddit spacing
gtfo

Op is 100% right.
Nice argument

This. America was built on being flexible policy wise, it's the only way to keep the states united despite how different we are.

No moron, He fucked up and proved himself to be another kike lover. Stop whining about shills like a little bitch.

/thread

Who the fuck is far-right?

I'm not going to stop supporting him because of one thing, anyone saying otherwise is a limp-wristed faggot/shill

that's a Sup Forums /pdt/ discord you idiot.

They're right though. Drumpf betrayed us.

I'm actually starting to miss Obama, at least we knew he was a snake from the very beginning. Trump just hid his power level and now has gone full blown shabbos.

This. He's already locked Hillary up. That's why i voted for him.

Trump is going to lose the initiative
the "far-right" was proactively challenging leftists that were trying to stop Trump
they had a lot of innovative tactics (for the Republican party at least)
they also stood by Trump when the "moral majority" types were disavowing him by the dozens
with nothing but the typical good goy conservatives Trump is going to just sit there and get pummeled by the left while the geriatric status quo Republicans let him decline

It's the same thing. The only difference is that (((they))) propped up Obama to trick the left and elevated Trump to take steam out of the nationalist movement. Now when there's a backlash to his neocon bullshit, it'll come from the left and we'll be stuck with even more refugees and Islam.

Trump has been... Assimilated.

Or people who hold him to what he said during the campaign aka no Middle East wars.

Go back to plebbit you worthless goy.

We're not going to mindlessly follow Trump and Neocons into WW3.

The majority of us have turned on Trump.

Sup Forums is a board of war, not peace and we're well on our way to destroy the newfags who created this circle jerk of a useless board.