Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich was the leaker

Move along folks...nothing to see here. Just more crazy conspiracy theories. Isn't there a sportsball game on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDF8_Y5RcSk
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Who-Murdered-Seth-Rich-Billboards-Ads-to-be-Posted-in-Search-of-Killer-411119145.html
twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850743524953702404
medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sportsball

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=sDF8_Y5RcSk

Shills in 3..2..1..

Okay Jack.

Proofs? Not disputing that it might be true, just asking.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904

Has wikileaks been wrong yet? To the best of my knowledge, no.

Bump. This is being slid

what did Seth Rich leak? how did he die?

someone give me a brief synopsis

Im a little fuzzy, but im pretty sure that seth was a bern-out that got pissed about DNC fuckery so he leaked the podesta emails earlier in the election cycle

murdered in a "robbery"

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Who-Murdered-Seth-Rich-Billboards-Ads-to-be-Posted-in-Search-of-Killer-411119145.html

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904
Rich was shot about a block from his home in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C.[9][10][11][12] Police were alerted to gunfire at 4:20 am by an automated gunfire locator called ShotSpotter.[12][13] Rich was found conscious but later died in the hospital.[10] Newsweek reported that police said he may have been killed in an attempted robbery and that the neighborhood had recently been plagued by robberies. Although Rich's watch strap was torn, nothing had apparently been taken from him.[9] According to police, he died from two shots to the back.[9][11][14] Rich's girlfriend told NBC Washington, "There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything...They didn't finish robbing him, they just took his life."[15]

Fuckin' leaf can't use wiki.

Brief hypnosis: its late and everyone is so tired it's time to go to sleep. We'll think about all this tomorrow because you have to give your brain time to rest and get in tune with your circadian rhythm.

He leaked podesta emails and then got murdered in a safe neighborhood that hadnt had a murder in 6 years. They called it a robbery, but he was shot from behind and nothing was taken. Many such cases.

isn't that le brone jasmeis playing today?

damn that's some house of cards shit right there...

Wow, they are sliding this thread hard.

Jesus fucking christ this is huge

bunpdges

BUMP

so who the fuck is chatting here?

Dude there are happenings happening every six hours, the chaos singularity is here

honestly don't know.

bump

Bump this needs attention

>Like omg 70 year old playboy model, your heart breaks that you and I can never be? m'lady, I understand. I m'love you too.
this shit is cancer. delete this.

Bump

We already knew this though... back in August / September

We know.

>Not having your /lmb/ or /nba/ stream on your other monitor
>Impling /hoc/

Bump. Who will do something about the DNC?

Guccifer 2.0 and his penpal playmate

yeah, but like he said... who?

I'm going to have a hard time supporting a 2020 candidate who is not interested in having Hillary and company put behind bars for this

R.I.P Seth

bump

fag

is this authentic or a reverse-play to paint us as mad conspiracy theorists working on some random sex chat?

twitter.com/Robbin_Young/status/850743524953702404

Did this go live now?

>4:20

Has Guccifer2.0 been unmasked by Rice yet?

Seth was provoked from his house and ran for his life down the block
DCWater Construction lights were off that night (abnormal) according to neighbors,
the street was pitch black, many neighbors complained.
It's fairly easy to see what happened here, as far as putting together the crime itself.
Who did it? We will probably never know

and the robbers didn't rob anything

>Happened one time in 6 years to the unlikeliest of victims.

>Many such cases.

Makes perfect sense to me. Nothing to see here at all.

Robbin Young writes like an idiot and it's obvious she's trying to bait guccifur 2.0.

Pretty sure it's nothing guys. There's been a lot of happenings lately, i think we should all just log off for a while.. you know, a lot of screen time is really quite bad for your eyes

It's clear that some intelligence agency has to be in this or else their incompetence would be baffling. Like seriously, is there anybody who believes that was "an attempted robbery turned murder"?

It's obvious it was someone in the DNC or Obama admin

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
BUMP MOTHERFUCKERS

Found The_Donald poster.

>Has wikileaks been wrong yet?
The left forgets how they worshiped Wikileaks as truth tellers when it was about the Bush administration. Today they think they're Russian spies.

SAD!

He was last seen heading to Wonderland Ballroom. A bar that is a 5 minute block from pegasus museum (owned by James Alefantis). Last call at Wonderland Ballroom is 2am. Seth Rich was found a half hour walk from there.

TIMELINE INCONSISTENT
>TIMELINE INCONSISTENT
TIMELINE INCONSISTENT
>TIMELINE INCONSISTENT

Something held Seth up for nearly 2 hours after the bar closed. I wonder if he ran into somebody he knew on the way out of the bar.

right, and had his body been found by his stairs or door,
the shoes would have been a non-issue
the fact he was barefoot tells me he was already home, and provoked outside
nothing in the area was open at that time, and hours after the bars closed.
i would be interested in what the gf heard over the phone

Ayyy lmao

Wikileaks just tweeted this. TheShadowBrokers, the NSA leakers, released a password for hacker binaries in protest of Trump.

medium.com/@shadowbrokerss/dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

The whole thing reads like it was written by a Russian who no be doing the english good, but it could just be someone trying to evade writing analysis (DoD has poured millions into stylometric research).

comments from neighborhood blog

>TheShadowBrokers is sure if we “unmasking”, Senator McCain, Magog itself might come out, many defense contractors, Saudi Princes, and possibly little Vietnamese boy he shares with Senator Lindsey Graham, not cool!

tip lal

The shadowbroker stuff always reads like comedy cod russian

>his murderers will never be pursued
>globalists are beyond the laws

Feels bad man

get some sleep, user, you sound tired

>Has wikileaks been wrong yet? To the best of my knowledge, no.
but russians
I dont care if its true or not, Its russian propoganda

Like anyone doubted the Hillary hit list existed.

He leaked going to bed, being really really sleepy, like RIGHT NOW GO TO BED.

You have been visited by the Magnificent Mr. Rich.

Epic justice and bountiful leaks will come your way, but only if you respond to this post with "You mattered Mr. Rich!"

>Like anyone doubted the Hillary hit list existed.
The only hit list in the world where whenever its investigated by the FBI, they grant immunity to everyone involved BEFORE questioning.

there was also confusion over who heard the shots
initially it was reported that a cop in the area heard them
a couple days later that was changed to 'it was picked up by a ShotSpotter'
it was so dark, many alleys - killer(s) had it easy

It's just my gut but I keep seeing McLarty involved in this or arranging the operation
although I have no proof

You mattered Mr. Rich!

You mattered Mr Rich!

Someone should try to get off the record comments from the residents, wouldn't blame them if they were too scared though lol

I'm suddenly very tired too. We should all get some rest. With pleasant dreams perhaps this will all make sense when we awake.

>...
>...
>lol
NORMIE GET OUT

You mattered Mr. Rich!

You mattered Mr. Rich!

sry for the reddit spacing jej

"Зыд нэ нoнюмэш кoнтынтёoнэж. Bидэ блaндит aн квyй, дyo дeкaм эпикюpe эa. Йн дйкит мoльлиз дэлььякaтeзшимя жят. Hэ мэль pыбюм мэльиopэ фэюгaят, зaльы тхэoпхpaжтyз aн мэя. Ут вэл хaбымyч фиэpэнт инзтpyктeop, кy шaпэpэт пхaэдpyм кoнчюлaтy ыaм, ыюм нo oптёoн льaopыыт янтэpэcщэт"

Tried to google it. Got 400.

FFFFUUUUUU~

You mattered Mr. Rich!
I think I need a nap.

This is why there are so many slide threads

same
why can't i translate this anywhere
what does it say

you don't care if something is true? nigger please.

I told you this a year and a half ago.

Kim Dotcom did pedosta

well a year ago, my sense of time is so fucked lately.

Its gibberish

I have no fucking idea, this is just some gibberish made from cyrillic letters. However, it seems to mean something.

I wonder how deep is the hole.

>inb4 SHUT IT DOWN

>has Wikileaks ever been wrong
It doesn't matter if you agree with them or hate them, Wikileaks has never once been wrong in their entire history

>Tried to google it. Got 400.

Welcome to the disposition matrix :^)

>tries to translate russian by selecting portuguese to english
Really intriguing

>Seth rich was a bernout
Apologize

So what does it say? I don't speak Portuguesian.

>post screenshot

please kill yourself

>Trusting the word of a friendzoned beta

>Im a little fuzzy, but im pretty sure that seth was a bern-out that got pissed about DNC fuckery so he leaked the podesta emails earlier in the election cycle

Seth had nothing to do with pedosta emails.

Seth was DNC mail server.

Jesus christ

Reality is stranger than fiction

There is a hacker in romania going under alias Guccifer that got arrest a week ago.Police never said what he hacked.

I don't think there is any other organization that has a record as good as wikileaks

>Police never said what he hacked.

2.0 was mostly politics

1.0 was celebs/fame whores

I've watched a lot of 007 films, so I think like a spy, lol

The password doesn't work