Are Ethiopians the exception to African inferiority?

The Ethiopia Empire existed for almost 3 thousand years under Solomonoid rule (yes, the emperors of Ethiopia did in fact claim to be descended from king Solomon of the Bible. The Ethiopians adopted Christianity of their own accord and despite numerous powerful nearby Muslim nations, were not conquered. Despite repeated attempts at colonization by the Italians, the Ethiopians remind strong, holding off through multiple wars from 1896-`1936. During this time, they eventually became the solo colonized African country except Liberia, which was a state created for deported American slaves and still a European dependent state. This history stands at stark contrast with most of the dark continent. And while the Rastafarianism movement points to Haile Selassie as the second coming of Jesus, Selassie himself would have been disgusted by this legacy, as he was a very devout Christian.

Other urls found in this thread:

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogaden_War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpCmQ9n2HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meant to say solo un-colonized

You mean Igbos and their 102 IQ

Tfw no qt ethipian gf

Hnng

The Amharic people are caucasoid tho, they don't qualify as niggers

What's an igbo?

Haile Selassie was based.

People from a region of Nigeria that tried to break off during a civil war.

Igbo immigrants tend to be doctors and engineers here

Having been forced to read "Things Fall Apart" byChinua Achebe in high school. When the one book that strives to try to break the stereotypes of tribal Africans being utter savages depict your hero as an utter savage, I think it's fair to say that culture is simply just utterly savage..

This. They aren't black so it doesn't count.

Look at the skull structure, look at the nose, it's not negroid.

So were they actual kangs?

They are like 50% caucasian/west Eurasian and the rest would not exactly be "negroid", the latter of which refers specifically to bantus in west Africa.

Ras Tafari with one of his lions

are those ethnically pure ethiopians? that's pretty qt

No, fuck Abyssinia

lol no. ethiopians are just a blurred line of arab and nigger

would chocolate waifu

Srs question

Why do Ethiopians have somewhat human skulls I. E. Nose bridge height, normal lips?

Why do somalis look so weird like ayy lmaos?

Igbos constitute one of the largest ethnicities in Nigeria. Nigeria is a largely artificlal country in the sense that mos the tribes forced into it were enemies for centuries before the british decided to lump them all together. In the Biafra War, the Igbo people tried to gain independence from Nigeria. They lost.

I completely agree with this quote.

The man was smart.

Yeah, genetically their race is like 50% semetic.

>Le melting pot mongrel openly promotes race mixing

Nothing new here.

Ras Tafari is literally a stupid mistake based on linguistics that niggers in New York and then Jamaica came up with to 'support' Ethiopia while Italy was kicking the shit out of them.

I wouldn't call them "kangz." They never became more than a region power, but the strength of their country and location prevented the salve trade from really taking too many of their people. It's highly unlikely very many American blacks would be related to Ethiopians.

His name was Ras Tafari Makonnen before his coronation...

They have more semetic admixture than Somalians.

As someone with Tuscan ancestry, getting your ass kicked by Greece is a sign that your country is a military embarrassment.

This is pol. Are you taking the piss. Do you think these fucks are so low based with education. Maybe you are right. I will see back and see have low the intelligence of pol is.

>After this point, an African location became increasingly popular. This may have resulted from increasing ties between Europe and Africa as 1428 saw the Kings of Aragon and Ethiopia actively negotiating the possibility of a strategic marriage between the two kingdoms

A daily reminder that the Spanish wanted to marry them.

Yeah American blacks are not related to them at all genetically so the we wuz Kangz thing is still a meme.

Make sense because there was a sizable population of Ethiopian black Jews. They all moved to Israel however.

Well, Israel has food, can't blame them for leaving

I don't see the problem. Ethiopians adopted Christianity short after Christ died. They weren't savages. More potential Deus Vult allies.

Black Americans descend from west-African Bantus, who were mostly tribal. At most, they were organized into "kingdoms" (Songhai, Mali), that were little more than the domains of warlords. No lasting architecture except for mosques made out of mud and wood. No art except for tribal statues.

Not a single slave descended from the Ethiopians, who live in the Horn of Africa, on the other side of the continent.

Reminder Ethiopians don't belong to SUB Saharan african niggerace

Learn genetic, faggots

97:9.16 (1073.6) After David’s death Solomon purged the political machine of all northern influences but continued all of the tyranny and taxation of his father’s regime. Solomon bankrupted the nation by his lavish court and by his elaborate building program: There was the house of Lebanon, the palace of Pharaoh’s daughter, the temple of Yahweh, the king’s palace, and the restoration of the walls of many cities. Solomon created a vast Hebrew navy, operated by Syrian sailors and trading with all the world. His harem numbered almost one thousand.

97:9.17 (1073.7) By this time Yahweh’s temple at Shiloh was discredited, and all the worship of the nation was centered at Jebus in the gorgeous royal chapel. The northern kingdom returned more to the worship of Elohim. They enjoyed the favor of the Pharaohs, who later enslaved Judah, putting the southern kingdom under tribute.

97:9.18 (1073.8) There were ups and downs — wars between Israel and Judah. After four years of civil war and three dynasties, Israel fell under the rule of city despots who began to trade in land. Even King Omri attempted to buy Shemer’s estate. But the end drew on apace when Shalmaneser III decided to control the Mediterranean coast. King Ahab of Ephraim gathered ten other groups and resisted at Karkar; the battle was a draw. The Assyrian was stopped but the allies were decimated. This great fight is not even mentioned in the Old Testament.

If Israel has food how come there's Passover "GIB SHEKELS FOR FLAT BREAD" commercials on TV?

I hope Ethiopia goes back to being a based empire, its sad to see all the famine and shiftiness that's happened in recent years desu

lol, "muh 6 gorillion" is actually used in Israel aswell, usually to make people feel guilty and donate to "holocaust survivor charities" which I'm sure are just enrichment schemes for the owners

I agree, but they aren't much different genetically that the Sudanese/Nubians, who have been an eternal laughingstock of a people.

Because they literaloy aren't niggers (aka sub Saharan african)
They are a mix between sand niggers and bit of white

>Anyway, the gist of these collected DNA studies is that Ethiopians are about 40% Caucasian, and are genetically a little more closely related to Mediterranean Caucasian groups like Berbers and Arabs than Western Africans,

My post was just to try to irritate my neighbours.
Ethiopians are based.

Ethiopians are white.

No Ethiopians are very well different from Sudanese

Either way they all are niggers but for truths sake Ethiopians aren't sub shahran nigger aka flat nose , sausage lips DINDUs and are the "best" niggers but still pathetic to whites

>second poorest country of the world after Niger
>never figured how to feed themselves
>can't even blame whitey since they were never colonized

Wow, so superior to West African niggers they truly was kangz. Are you even trying, whiteboi?

mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/03/04/caucasian-africans/

The fact is Italian soldiers are good fighters per se, but will avoid fight until necessary to save their lives if possible, plus the whole outdated equipment plus the incompetence thing of our generals that ulteriorly cursed our effective ability to make war
An encircled division of our cavalry even manages to PWN Soviet artillery for example

redpill me on Eritrea

Making him divine was based on equating him with Yaweh/Jahovah which was based on nothing more than false nigger linguistics. And as I said was big in NY and Jamaica, didn't even spread to Ethiopia at the time.

Holy fuck fellow leaf, stop being such a nigger loving cuck. If Ethiopia is so great go there, and take as many of your leftist friends, mudsharks and nigger bulls with you.

Obviously that makes sense based on their location but many people unfairly lump the Ethiopians with Subsaharans. It is interest to note that the Ethiopians still achieve much more than their Somalian and Sudanese neighbors. Perhaps this shows hinderance Islam causes, even among closely genetically related peoples?

That's just because they were backed by Russia, France and England that gave them modern equipment + created and properly military trained their army + sent their strategists to help their officials against Italy's efforts desu

The government basically runs a giant concentration camp composed of the whole country, why? I have no clue

The fact that they lost to Mussolini says otherwise.

They literally are the only one who WUZ Kanngz no matter their current economic outlooks
Profile: it's because they aren't 100% dindus

It's the fastest growing economy in Africa after Nigeria.

ethiopians are caucasoid
sage

I've read enough about WW2 to know that the Italians possessed a formidable and capable navy and Rommel himself sang the praises of the Italian he commanded, showing that their soldiers simply lacked a educated high command. I'm not trying to trash the Italians, but their lack of armor and shitty commanders really hamstrung them.

>GDP increases from 3 to 4 handfuls of dried crickets
>33% growth
Wow, so impressive.

I have seen some niggers

Those are definitely niggers

>Non sub-Saharan African samples are all grouped together…with…the Ethiopian Amharic sample [on the Y-chromosome]. Ethiopians are not statistically differentiated from the Egyptian and Tunisian samples, in agreement with their linguistic affiliation with the Afro-Asiatic family.”
The occurrence of E*5 212 and E*5 204 alleles in two populations of the Mediterranean basin (Turkey and Italy) but not in West Africans can be explained by taking into account that the Ethiopian gene pool was estimated to be >40% of Caucasoid derivation (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1994). In addition, more recent phylogenetic analysis based on classical protein polymorphism (Tartaglia et al. 1996) and Y-chromosome sequence variation (Underhill et al. 2000) showed that Ethiopians appear to be distinct from Africans and more closely associated with populations of the Mediterranean basin.

so u be saying ONLY eathiopaynz wuz ksngz and they not even blacksskin?
Shieeeeeeet

>It's the fastest growing economy in Africa after Nigeria.
>after Nigeria.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

I realize this. I just wanted to real up some misunderstands that others had about an unique group of people that only get remember today for their famines. I like talking about history and its interesting to read about an African nation that had some success on its own into the modern period.

I still think that the collapse of Somalia was foul play.
The basically creamed the Ethiopians.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogaden_War

>Those are definitely niggers

Except they aren't They're a mix of caucasiod and arab

So ethiopians are like the japanese people of asian people?

Kek

The elite Italians were excellent and brave soldiers. There was just not as many loyal/fanatical ones as in Japan and Germany (number of Black Shirts and M Battalions vs number of Waffen SS) The navy was decent to just smaller than any of the allies.

And Italy just didn't have the industrial output to sustain a large war effort and modernization of the armed forces. This led to demoralization and trechary by most generals, the king and a large number of non fascists against Il Duce.

Yeah man, that's the power of having communism it really fucks you up for many years into the future.

>On the basis of historical, linguistic, and genetic data, it has been suggested that the Ethiopian population has been strongly affected by Caucasoid migrations since Neolithic times. On the basis of autosomal polymorphic loci, it has been estimated that 60% of the Ethiopian gene pool has an African origin, whereas ~40% is of Caucasoid derivation…. Our Ethiopian sample also lacks the sY81-G allele, which was associated with 86% and 69% of Senegalese and mixed-African YAP+ chromosomes, respectively. This suggests that male-mediated gene flow from Niger-Congo speakers to the Ethiopian population was probably very limited … Caucasoid gene flow into the Ethiopian gene pool occurred predominantly through males. Conversely, the Niger-Congo contribution to the Ethiopian population occurred mainly through females.*“

Ahahahahaaa they wuz manga because they WUZ BLEACHEd

>Caucasoid gene flow into the Ethiopian gene pool occurred predominantly through males. Conversely, the Niger-Congo contribution to the Ethiopian population occurred mainly through females
Ahahaha niggers eternally btfo
>Muh dicc
>Only notable real WE WUZ niggers are literally bleaches white rapebabies

Plus there were Christian too and not even force convert. So it appears the most successful free country in Africa that African could claim "we wuz kangz" was Christian and largely Caucasian related. If Africans want to claim that, they can go ahead.

>muh gommunism!

What a lame excuse, even commie shitholes Cuba and North Korea are still far, far richer and more developed than Ethiopia.

It all comes down to leadership. Italy was only united in 1861. They no proud military tradition like the Prussians, UK, French (laugh all you want, but for the time period Napoleon was 130 years prior and the French emerged with a Pyrrhic victory in WW1), or even the Americans, who had developed some fo the finest service academies in the world. The lack of tradition and good commander might Italian High Command often had no idea what they were doing.

Selassie was actually asked if he was the second coming of christ during his lifetime but he never explicitly denied it so who knows maybe he was Jesus.

Cuba is actually in a weird way the one communist country that didn't totally backfire. While I despise Castro for his pro-Soviet and anti-American stances, he did do a ton of good for his people, as long as they agree with him. Not so hot for dissidents. Obviously not first world level, but Cuba is still one of the better developed and lower crime Latin countries and this is with an Embargo from the largest economy in the world. North Korea and Ethiopia have roughly similar GDP per capita.

He certainly was a excellent ruler plus a wise and noble man. It's a shame Ethiopia has fallen so greatly.

We have the commies to thank for that

Shut up, Mexico.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpCmQ9n2HQ

There are other race theories than that. Here's my favorite.

Yes they are pretty based, only reason they don't dominate everyone is because God wants them to stay on the downlow so Christian relics don't get pillaged by Mudslime scum.

1) Ethiopian Orthodox Christian religion produces greatest pop artist of 2010's The Weeknd and inspires Rastafarian faith - best music makers. EOC is the best form of Christianity because it demands modesty from women but doesn't take it to literal masks like Islam, perfect compromise.

2) Only one of two African nations to have its own type of food and the other was inspired by European invaders. Ethiopian food is pure.

3) After saved from famine in the 80s listened to experts and used advanced farming techniques to never have another famine, proves they are capable of learning and evolving.

4) Only people considered worthy of carrying The Ark of the Covenant and probably Holy Grail and The Spear of Destiny, they are the fuckin Hobbits of this world, only people who can be chill enough not to use these objects for evil.

Ethiopians are the best at spirituality, masters of culture and famous for defense of their homeland.

Niggers can't even photoshop properly. Look at that distorted door you dumb fucks.

The only reason they weren't colonised was that European countries couldn't work out who to give it to, and didn't want each other getting it. I like Ethiopia but let's be realistic here, they're not some African utopia.

I appreciate the ethiopians, but the corruption has spread into the poor and there are unnecessary hardships because of it.

No race is perfect. Ethiopian Christians are a diamond in the rough.

And I thought I was the only Ethiopian on Sup Forums. fascinating. Ay Habesha.

Indians were SO close to being white

that's her back, it's just the same color as the door

that is her back. not a door.

>thank you for giving me a reson to inspect her sweet ass one more time.

In that case I completely agree m8
True, plus Mussolini warned Hitler that Italy needed at least 2 extra years to be on a decent level of equipment/training, but the Austrian whitewasher answered "nah, fuck it, if you don't join us in the fight we might attack you too, eventually", and everyone is here to see how good that turned out
My gramps was born in 1922, grew up completely on fascist propaganda, fought like hell, was imprisoned by the Germans because he, like many others, refused to cease his weapons to them as they asked all Italian soldiers to do after Italy's ceasefire with the Allies, was in a pow camp, was sent for a bureaucratic mistake in a concentration camp for a couple weeks (after that they saw the mistake and took him out), had to march by feet from Ukraine to Frankfurt, and yet still believed in it. His generation was the only one like that, a few more years to get the younger generations might have changed war for Italy