HAPPENING WHISTLE BLOWER HINTS OF SYRIA MISSILE ATTACK BACK IN FEBUARY

HE SAID THE WOULD TRY STARTING WW3 NEAR OR ON THIS DATE, WE WW3 NOW BOYS GET IN HERE
mobile.twitter.com/RogueLeaks/status/826961877188149249

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NEcIQk2UjA
youtu.be/m9KbmRTgigQ
facebook.
mobile.twitter
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/08/john-boehner-interview-syria/100202060/
yahoo.com/news/striking-bashar-assad-retaliation-syria-143856676.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

youtube.com/watch?v=6NEcIQk2UjA

Bump

BUMP!!!

fucking spooky.
>Bippity-Bump

so what does this mean, what's gonna happen now?

You have my attention.

Look at gis previous tweets. This guy is literally a never-Trumper. Not the best source for these things.

cool. cant tell if its a lucky larper or real tho.

roling for serbia surviving ww3

monitoring

the site is not available for me. it says damaged content. what the fuck?

Shit son

they shut it down!!! WTF

nvm, just had to remove mobile

>off by one

that probably means we get double nuked

Keep removing kebab

Bannon planned it?

A-are we the bad guys?

Thread theme: youtu.be/m9KbmRTgigQ

so what's the next step on the road to WW3? assassinating kim jong un?

he says Bannon has planned the WW3
WOW
This is the most twist in a plan that I've seen in my whole life!!
That is soooooo evil, that is unique
Wow
what is this movie that we are all watching??
the back stabbing!
the twists!
wow!

BUMP HOLY FUCK

well nothing happened move along fags

> A KILLING BOLT WILL SHINE IN THE NIGHT
BUT WILL NOT KILL
BUT WILL NOT KILL
BUT WILL NOT KILL

So this was really it then?

>blames bannon

Now the internal leacks and Obama going for campaing makes sense!
Trump coned us all into thinking that he is not a neocon but in reality they want to start ww3

just kidding this is a nothing burger and that pure trash leaks

Wow, never thought about it that way

inb4 this is kushners plan to make people hate bannon

Who is this guy and why should we trust him? Has he made a previously ridiculous claim that turned out to be true?

G-Guys?

I don't doubt that Bannon knows that ultimately everybody outside of our walls must destroy each other.

What if we get WW3 but entirely lose the internet as a consequence?

(((They))) wanted to start WWIII on 4/7
FREEDOM DAY is 7/4

"...To start off, the #Syrianattack was planned by #SteveBannon, #PaulRyan, #RexTillerson, and #ValeryGerasimov over those three days at the end of January..."

Link : facebook.

com/ResistDefyandLove/posts/638924946318595

>le anonymous sources

Jesus wept

On January 28-30, 2017, Steve Bannon, Paul Ryan, Rex Tillerson, and Valery Gerasimov spoke together several times and discussed starting #WWIII on April 7, 2017.
Now, our posts went viral when April 7th came (Syrian time, not US time zones) and the #Syriastrike happened...#WorldWarIII began to trend and our posts went viral.
However, throughout the day, we have been receiving a lot of questions so we have decided to write a "tell-all" note about what we know, how we know it, and hopefully answer your questions.
To start off, the #Syrianattack was planned by #SteveBannon, #PaulRyan, #RexTillerson, and #ValeryGerasimov over those three days at the end of January. Typical narcissists brag about their upcoming "accomplishments" to their victims and, as many of you know, we both have been victims of harassment and gang-stalking by Steve Bannon.
He likes to brag about what he considers to be his "accomplishments" in an attempt to cause fear in his victims. Only we never have cowered in fear because of him and we've decided to leak what we know.

NOT FUCKING WORTH IT

Normally, Bannon's people stalk our accounts and us incessantly and cause confusion in #theResistance by either paying people off or threatening people and their families into silence, or, in some regards, into lying about what is truly going on.
The people Bannon works for have so much money they just throw it away in an attempt to pay everybody off.
But he has gotten sloppy - we found out he would be let go from his job this week and he was, we found out that Preibus would be leaking or quitting and rumor has it he is, and, most importantly, we called the beginning of WWIII today.
Neither of us are directly involved in the current administration - Robert is from one of the richest families in the world so he grew up around Trump (and was abused by him and his group) and Hepzibah is a pastor, who works as a spiritual adviser to several well-known democratic leaders. But we both know what's going on and we are planning to expose whatever we can whenever we get information.
They've become sloppy this week and that's worked for our advantage.
The #Syrian attack? It was not #Assad who planned it but the four we mentioned. They want war in the #MiddleEast - for money and oil, as usual.

They wanted to set #Putin up as the fall guy and tip his hand for war. You see, Valery has gone rogue - and not in the Resistance sense of the word.
As many of you know, Robert and I have stated from the get-go that Vladimir was NOT behind #electiongate - he was lured into a trap by Jacob Rothschild in spring and summer 2016, during the primaries. He DID do some black hat hacking back then - and worked with #JulianAssange.
Julian worked side-by-side with Jacob and lured Vladimir in... but only for six months or so. Julian? He was on Jacob's payroll. He created fake Bernie and Hillary supporter profiles to cause division amongst the #Democrats. The reason? It's a spiritual reason which we've talked about on countless posts - many people don't understand the spiritual aspect of what we are speaking about so, unless you are interested, we won't go any further into this (you can inbox us here for more info about this).
What we will say is this: Vladimir WAS partially guilty of the primary hacking but NOT of #electiongate. He stopped hacking around late summer, early fall. Jacob was, essentially, threatening him which is what kept him in it for so long. But he was NOT guilty of the rigged election - Jacob was, along with two hundred plus associates who pulled it off through hacking, payoffs/hush money, or threatening.
Putin was played by Donald J. Trump- Donnie acted like he wanted a friendship with Vladimir only to take advantage of him. He played him like a fiddle - knew very few people in the west liked him and was trying to control him. But, as the election drew closer, DJT stopped his praise of him. And withdrew from Vladimir because Vlad was no longer part of Jacob's inner circle.

Going back to #electionday, many were involved in the rigging - some of these people included members of #InfoWars and #Wikileaks, as well as, Steve Bannon, Paul Ryan, Kellyanne Conway, Ivanka Trump, Rex Tillerson, Reince Priebus, and Michael T. Flynn (amongst many others).
#PaulManafort was one of the biggest riggers and got paid more than most did but he ousted himself right before the election and was one of the key players (anybody remember his tweet from the weekend before the election? He exposed their plans - can anybody find that tweet so we can post it here?)
They were all promised things - for most, it was a position on his cabinet or staff - for some, it was shoutouts and support (for instance: DJT supports #AlexJones deeply).
But for others: it was money LOTS of it.
They paid a lot of money to have the election polls rigged for #Trump but #HillaryClinton won on both counts.
Once he "won," Donald began having to "pay-it-forward" to those who helped him get there: he had to play nice with Ryan and he had to give Steve the due he was promised - and Steve began to control Trump's world.
Fast forward to January 2017, right before he took office, Bannon went from having the final say in everything to having the first say. He fed off of Trump's desire to be liked and stroked his ego, while building an empire.
Bannon began considering himself (and we quote) the "president-king." And the plots began.
Around that time, I (Robert) began opening up about my sexual, physical, and emotional abuse at the hands of Donald Trump and his men - I filed a lawsuit and went into hiding - but I also started tweeting the "inside info" I know about Trump and his people. So the threats began.

Bannon began threatening me and Hepzibah, as well as, hiring a group of"Resistance" members to launch an all-out assault against us online to discredit us - this is called projection and the Veil of Confusion (this is just like what Trump did about Hillary). They made up all kinds of lies and spent their entire days condemning us all because Bannon knew, one day, we would be part of his political demise.
But he got too cocky and began to slip. He posted on the dark net about his plans for white domination and World War III.
He began calling us and making fake profiles to stalk us on - even Donald made a few fake profiles to harass us on.
They wanted to make us afraid and shut us down like they did the others - but it didn't work. Nevertheless, WE persisted.
They even offered my lawyer a huge multi-million dollar payoff to turn his back on me and the case - but it didn't work.
Bannon bragged about how the four of them would start WWIII on 4/7 while making it look like they were "protecting" people (after a "terrorist attack" that was really a #falseflag). They targeted a Syria for several reasons - 1.) to get back at Putin for leaving Jacob and their club, 2.) to make it look like "#ISIS" did it, 3.) get the oil and money from the Middle East by creating a new war, and 4.) trying to make Vladimir so mad that he used a bomb to start WWIII.
They also coincided this with the #Chinese PM's visit to #MaraLago because China is one of the biggest targets - they want war between the United States & rogue Russian military leaders (such as Val) and China, non-rogue Russia (VP and those working for him), North Korea, & Islamic nations (Iran and Syria being the main countries).

> implying there's anything you wouldn't sacrifice for baptism by nuclear fire

Imagine the horror of people not being able to cope with social media, it'd be like a massive drug withdrawal the first couple days since there are people who can not survive without internet. They'd have their psyche entirely broken.

True to the Trump administration, everything is a distraction: Bannon paid somebody to set up the bombing in #StPetersburg the other day as a distraction from election gate. He set up two other bombs the next day there and he's playing to set-up two-three more false flags in Russia over the next 72 hours or so.
He also used that as a distraction for the REAL terrorist attack in Syria. Which, of course, became a distraction for the beginning of WWIII. What is that military action a distraction for? The #StockholmAttack. What was that a distraction for? The planned nuclear war.
Valery has gone rogue but he is the one planning to launch the nuclear warhead (with Bannon's go-ahead of course) to pin it on Russia - especially Putin because he's walked away from the club.

What is to come?
1) The next step is nuclear war - main cities being aimed at? Beijing or Shanghi
2.) April 20 - three members of their club (two of which are leaders of nations and one of which is working for Donald) are planning three simultaneous terrorist attacks - one in the Middle East (don't know what country), one in Australia, and one in North America
3.) Faux financial instability in the markets - stocks to hard crash over the next month. Why? To put Donald's plans of a dictatorship into motion. Note: Trump is NOT planning this, those working for him are
4.) Widespread outbreak of a disease - selectively killing off those who are weakened or poor.
5.) There's talk that there will be two public mass shootings in the next month and a half - Chicago is a probable location they are discussing
6.) Putin is planning to leak much of the dirt he has on DJT and DJT's people over the next week - specifically related to the crime ring they are involved in (sexual abuse, money and human trafficking, and Trump's involvement with a drug lord in Mexico (real reason he wants to "build a wall").

I wouldn't sacrifice a single thing for early death. I haven't even lived yet, why would I want to die?

This is their upcoming plots - granted: they can be stopped by us fighting against them. Paul Ryan admitted yesterday that it is almost over.
Be expecting to see three leaders of the #altright/ #neonazi movement publicly walk away from Trump. Don't know who it will be but there is talk.
Be expecting to see four planes mysteriously "crash" in the next two months, most of which are tied to Islamic countries or those who speak against Trump... know these planes were taken down by our government.
Our lives are being actively threatened and we are having active attempts on our lives so we do not share this lightly. We hope this answered some of your questions, if you have any specific questions please inbox us.
If you are on Twitter follow us: @rogueleaks and @officialNMP
Please repost

Seems like it.

Please let Paul Ryan be the mole.

Don't worry goy it's all 4D chess

but april 7 already passed and there's no ww3

The LARPing was going well up until you said that Assange was on the Rothschild payroll.

100 years after US entered WW1.

anyone could have come up with this

>trusting a tatar

not even once

Let's be honest, the internet was a mistake. Initially, it wasn't (circa 2004, its glory days), but now it's just trash and the normies and government have tainted it.

Look at YouTube. Used to be an ad-free place to share cat videos and music. Now there are faggots and loser "personality" show degenerates making a living off of 13 year old girls liking their videos.

Also reddit.

Nigger.

Defcon 1 is all over pick up the scrap.

Defcon 2 is fiere all we got.

Get youre shit right.

also this
but mainly april 7 happened and no ww3

Confirmation bias. There's constantly people coming in here claiming to be insiders of various organizations saying to mark various days down on the calendar because it's going to be "the big happening" while giving no other details.

I'm not going to live the life I want (family & kids) so I've pretty much experienced it all.

> go to work / school
> come home to empty apartment
> do fuck all to entertain myself for a couple hours
> sleep

That's life. I want to know what's on the other side. Because this side sucks :(

"Julian worked side-by-side with Jacob and lured Vladimir in... but only for six months or so. Julian? He was on Jacob's payroll."

JULIAN COMPROISEDDDDD OH SHYTT

15 people died in the cruise missile strike you retard.

15 insignifcant people. If it killed anyone of importance, there would've been retalliation by Russia.

bump with email

PS: It was Hillary's gas, help from the uk, from Libya via Egypt.

Well good for fucking you, my 21 years of life have been nothing but hell. I want happiness from here on out, and not from death.

These prophecies aren't to be taken literally

> inb4 they're vague on purpose, so your mind gives them meaning

Maybe, but so far it's pretty strange.

9 of them were just innocent civilians killed by missiles that didn't reach their target. Your faggot country deserves retaliation.

>21
>whining
lel

And I also want the safety of myself and the people and animals I give a shit about for years to come. I want to ensure their happiness and existence and the things they bring to my life continuing to exist. I'm tired of uncertainty. I'd sacrifice something if it guaranteed their safety and the continuation of the things they do that bring me joy, and my safety and happiness and access to these things.

no, people were killed

well, probably was referring to the gas attack though, this was done to draw trump into a war, but he apparently foiled their plans by giving putin and assad a heads up and by only blowing up some dirt in the dessert.

Fuck off wannabe Slav. You don't know shit about my life.

hearing stuff like this for months, nobody is going to leak anything unless they want to go on collision course.

wikileaks are the only people who leak spy-programms from 2013, which is a bad joke if you consider the time passed.

I'm 20. I've given up hope. Sup Forums has made me see... the game was rigged from the start.

can I get a sauce? this is huge.

lel you don't either, little piece of shit

He just got lucky. If happening was indeed happening we wouldnt be discussing on Sup Forums

Lmao. anyone who believes this should kill themselves.

its so obvious its just larping. digits confirm it

>Nuclear weapons do not exist

Tell that to the Japanese.

We didn't lose though, because we didn't kill our enemies :^)

Either post a fucking link, or put a plastic bag over your head faggot.

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

>tfw fairy tale evidence

I shouldn't be paying attention to this. But the coincidence of the dates mmmmmmmm too much coincidence.

So, that means Trump is going to do more shit like this to trigger WW3? Also in the news they said "this is just the beginning".

"They made up all kinds of lies and spent their entire days condemning us all because Bannon knew, one day, we would be part of his political demise.
But he got too cocky and began to slip. He posted on the dark net about his plans for white domination and World War III."

Anybody have what he's talking bout?

Perfect. Now I want ww3.

Praise KeK

Where's this coming from? Part of Trump's political demise?

If this is true, then anime really has been made real.

Participating in an imaginary raffle in the hopes of getting repeading digits, for Bulgaria being on the wining team for once in a World War
Third time's the charm!

the fuhrer recognized the power of violence to enact change, and so does bannon et al. they know the only way to change for good is to do some real nasty shit. you must accept WWIII as a good thing.

Sending a couple cartons of missiles to greet a hanger housing nerve gas isn't a 3rd world war starter

could be a false flag instigated by bad actors but lets not get ahead of ourselves

Same fagggits that predicted WW3 would hpn on 4/7 back in Feb posted this shit on FB

#facebook
.com/ResistDefyandLove/posts/638924946318595:0

#mobile.twitter
.com/undefined/status/850576563389079552

Syria missile strike 'probably the best thing' Trump has done as president, John Boehner says
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/04/08/john-boehner-interview-syria/100202060/

Striking Bashar Assad in Retaliation for the Syria Gas Attack Is a Horrible Idea
yahoo.com/news/striking-bashar-assad-retaliation-syria-143856676.html

So sleepy guys, let's get some sleep. Time to sleep. Soft, cool, pillows on our gently on our heads. Yawn, so sleepy. So sleepy.

Pretty sure Ivanka and Kushner pressured him to do it... in the interests of Israel.

Trump is our guy. He came in with an isolationist view, don't get involved America, don't be the international police. They definitely swayed him.

This Syria attack is barely a blip on the radar

WW3 my ass