Seriously, I don't know who's Jewing who anymore. Did the shills win?

Seriously, I don't know who's Jewing who anymore. Did the shills win?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/y6139z2
archive.is/gRcfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trumptards killed themselves with delusion and autism

Not really, shilling has just intensified.

a lot of real people are real pissed off to see Trump fucking with assad

shills are taking advantage on both sides

Both sides are nothing more then damage control. Attacking or defending Trump is useless since the POTUS is merely a puppet. Attack the (((people))) pulling the stings like we've always done

jews got to trump, he was dropped as soon as the syrian attack came, now there's just damage control from robbit

Shills are trying to convince everyone that Sup Forums has never cared about neocon warmongering or Saudi-Israeli shenanigans or Middle East policy generally. It's gone full Orwellian.

strawpoll.com/y6139z2

strawpoll.com/y6139z2

strawpoll.com/y6139z2

It is increased atm, With reddit people being here bitching and moaning.

A mix of shills from reddit, /ptg/, and /sg/ are shitposting.

This is combined with people from other boards, and a good chunk of Sup Forums funposting at each other to rile things up and stir the pot. It's nothing to really worry about, /ptg/ and /sg/ and the rest of the board will be back to normal in a week or so.

>being this fucking weak

I think I am going to unironically tell you to go back to the_Donald if you are unable to refute the shills from leftypol talking shit about Trump

Lots of shills drowning out everything else. Pretty normal these days.

Also:
LET'S ALL LOVE LAIN

Shills on both sides calling each other shills and old Sup Forums is just over here hating the Jews

Shills never win, user. They shill because they're losing.

>spamming this in every thread
Pretty sure you are the shill

Everyone is a shill.
Everyone.
Even me.
Even you.

Why would Sup Forums want to get rid of Assad tho? He named the Jew and all.
archive.is/gRcfQ

I don't care personally if he stays or goes but let the other regional players deal with it

many people here are the same people who memed hard against invading syria in 2013

getting rid of assad is not as important as staying out of another Iraq situation

>that pic
Kek. These retards have no clue. Any division on safe spaces like Sup Forums is always temporary.
The truth is any community always becomes a hivemind eventually due to how people who disagree are pushed out and people who agree are drawn in. That's just how humans work

>post evidemce of shills plans
>n-n-no y-youre the sh-sh-shill

fuck off you faggot antifa cunt

anyone could make a post that says anything and screencap it

spamming a still picture with little to no context is not evidence

Trump dun goofed, I really liked him but now he fell for the warmongering meme. Expect way more rapefugees by his actions, Europe is fucked.

jesus christ, theres a lain thread for once and no1 is posting lain? kys

Sup Forums is not a Trump fan club we can disagree on shit he does. If you want to suck his cock all day go to r/le_donald

This is what I'm talking about people

Ok we know we have shills: Where did they come from? One of you has an explanation, although a pretty unreliable one and the other has no explanation but just attacks the other person via memes

Hmmm....

Have a rare lain

fuck, i appriciate it user. Here have one too

this.

there was a poll in 2013 that said 80% of americans were against going to war in syria

thats a big enough number to assume that at least some of those people would be here and have also voted for trump

I do love me some rare Lains

Trump joined them, Reddit is doing damage control for him, pol has abandoned him.

I know Sup Forums never had a thing for reddit but the shills are obviously exploiting that, it's pretty easy to tell as shills tend to overuse the same tactic over and over again, they also tend to screech the loudest

>Sup Forumss not a Trump fanclub

Back to your containment thread >>>/ptg/

I'm still a fan but I disagree with the decision to bomb syria over what might still be a false flag

if that makes me a shill so be it

You don't have to agree with everything Sup Forums or (((pol)))does. It's just another source of information. Evaluate what makes sense and what aligns with your own values. Then carve that shit into the world or don't I'm not your fucking father telling you what to do.

wrong, we already know your disinformation plan, shill, you arent fooling anyone and onoy other shill posters are posting in agreement with you so good job sucking each other off you cumguzzling cucks

Shills are overwhelming

You're so fucking transparent.
See

*****BREAKING NEWS******

r/marchagainsttrump is reported to be supporting hebephelia and pedophelia, as a politically correct group they are choosing to not discriminate against convicted child rapists from joining their ranks, they are being lead by Todd Grennich who is on the sex offender registry and a antifa leader

Lain is not a racist character nor does she wish to be used in racist posts in this board. Please delete you file and refrain from posting racist and/or anti-Semitic things with her image attached.

They are trying hard, that I can tell you.