Cold war at Sup Forums (((The Shilacaust)))

so I wrote a whole fucking thing out, then Sup Forums said it was too long like most cucks GF's do, and I lost my fucking post. shit man, that was a good fucking post.

OK so fuck it I'm gonna try a summarise this instead of my awesome braveheart speech to rally everyone against the agenda

Right vs right is bullshit, it's a system created by age old jews with bloodlines going right back, they have orchestrated their way into the financial hearts of the world, and they were bought and paid for long before any of us were around.

There is no point fighting over whether trump is (((our guy))) or not because he's not. He's (((their))) guy or he's JFK pretty fucking much. And I do not think he would leave his family to them, he has to conform or he dies, he's just 1 fucking man, he really has no choice.

We are a lot more than 1 man though, and if all of us stop arguing about pointless shit that was purposely designed to keep us locked in this paradigm, we could over throw the tyrannical antediluvian bloodlines,and you know, maybe stop the human race from being wiped out.

We can just kill anyone we don't like after the main enemy is gone, not saying you have to like each other, but we do need each other. it;s either that or be locked in this cycle forever or till we go extinct.

the choice is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/56ppu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

seriously though. put our diferences aside, turn on our governments, take back the power and then we decide whats fuckin' what. it's gotta be better than this utter shit show we have now. a pantomine for the normies while we argue if niggers or jews are worse, or if potato niggers were a mistake and worse then both combined.

We'll just kill all of them, but the head of the system needs to go first.

Zeig Heil.

cognitive dissonance is probably what will get us all killed in the end. not being able to see things from other peoples perspectives and staying diehard locked into something just because it sounded good once.

trump only got elected because we made it happen. if we can do hat we can storm the governments of the world.

In the UK you can kill everyone in their providing you stick to guidelines. I think you need to be wearing a full coat of arms or something and you can literally take parliament off them... you'll probably get shit and die, but shit you have to get remembered for something like that.

the shills are actually fucking us with an OP and we're letting it happen. I'm embarrassed to be Sup Forums today.

you lot done went full retard.

getting cucked by reddit. fuck.

a few shitty missiles and Sup Forums cucks out. pull yourself together lads, theres a fucking war to be fighting here.

Kill all shills.

so is your point that the military will turn on us? at least you dudes have fuckin' guns. I gotta make do with a fork... and then I'll still probably get shot for carrying it in london... ha ha.

london is all pussclarts now man, ripe for bumming.

I'm from closer to Scotland desu though, everyone carries blades.

This, it's a power play, we aren't invading. Trump's been in for 3 months and needed to show so force. He'll be alright.

in fact london would have some good soldiers if they weren't all so brain raped by mainstream. honestly the IQ drops massively when you get into those areas. they don't learn anything. a lot more like nigger areas in the states.

They still could be turned into effective soldiers with the right indoctrination. you just need the right guy speaking for the right crowd and you got them... who wouldn't wanna take back the world from the oppressors.

the peoples war.

Western (((society))) is built on the graves of millions. Such is the nature of civilization building. Veiling this lust for power under the guise of "freedom" and "individual liberty" though, while diminishing the reality of both, is offensive in the worst possible way.

yeah dude, fuck it. shit's gonna get blown up and people are going to die.

no one gives a fuck when it's a muslim and theres been 2 attacks by them in recently in the EU, london got attacked and then sweden the following week I think, both my method of just running people down with a truck.

Most people I know just don't care at all though about any of it. and just get on with their life oblivious to the plight of humanity if we carry on down the same path.

war is inevitable.

Fuck off shill

My point is we have created a monster. War is the driving force of the world now. Nations and people hate each other and always will. Do we embrace death or strive towards peace? Is peace even attainable? I don't think it is in this plane of existence.

right back at ya shill.

do much shilling today. You and your reddit buddies pleasuring yourself because you think you have infiltrated Sup Forums honestly it's war all the time here anyway, that's the point, this place breed critical thinkers and makers cucks into men, because of the harsh nature and constant mind fuck that anyone could be a shill.

Doesn't anyone get it though? Who do you think created these (((terrorists)))? Why do you think Christians and Muslims have always been at each other's throats? Why do you think we have a refugee crisis in the first place? Do you not see how much death and destruction the Jew S of A has brought to the middle east?
>no one gives a fuck when it's a muslim and theres been 2 attacks by them in recently in the EU

Easy for you to say sitting comfortably in your chair with air conditioning and warm food and a roof over your head.

Human beings are being played like chess pieces. Pick your side, pick your religion, pick your race, yes goyim.

possibly the dankest meme of all time.

Yeah I understand. and I find it very hard to visualize past taking the control out of their hands, it's probably because it;s entirely new and I don't really want to start making up governmental systems now within the existing paradigm of the old system.

I think we just need to sort it out if it ever happens, it's wasting resources to create make believe governments. we just need to destroy the head, and the body will die.

archive.fo/56ppu

Go away shill, you were wrong.

I've never liked the guy but I'll follow Sup Forums wherever, so fighting the jews and taking down everybody and anybody who is with them

>we just need to destroy the head, and the body will die.

I respect your vigor and determination but I'll sit this one out. In my opinion the only way to win is to stop playing (((their))) game and live a cozy, noble life.

Does this answer your question my stance on that?

hint; write it in notepad then paste over when ready

dumping random

yeah, maybe this will be possible, maybe not. I guess your country is big enough for that. you can drive from end of the UK to the other in 24 hours. it;s too small for that shit, when they weaponize the refugees we need to fight, and we don't even have guns... plus all the refugees here are niggers, not mudskins so probably all got aids... ha ha, probably explains the urgency more.

and yeah, I totally believe that once all the (((refugees))) are in place, they will weaponize them against us then call it an "uprising" or some shit. calling it now.

yeah I'll do that next time. thanks.

Kek chill the fuck out Ahmed if you would go on a stabbing spree and kill a couple of Pajeets you would achive more for your country and the white race than any
shitposting on a meme anime duscussion website ya dumb cunt.

In this day and age, everybody's a shill

tippity-top kek

the missile strike on syria triggered a Sup Forums civil war
shiposter flinging shit at eachother
trolls trolling trolls
from this destructive crucible, the memes shall flow

TIPPITY-TIPPITY-TOP KEK

wew what a time to be alive

I was on the Assad train years before Trump came along. I watched wicked Hillary cackle with glee when her proxy assassins dragged Gaddafi through the streets, and then dragged Libya into anarchy. You think the enemies of Gaddafi will ever equal an engineering fete like Gaddafi's Great Man Made River? Hell no they won't. Do any of these globalist shills realize how the Ba'ath party held together such a diverse nation, Syria? Hell no they don't. Sup Forums left the Democrats in tears, and it can do the same to the Republicans too. Same game different teams. The idiocy of the average person is astounding, it doesn't even occur to them that Obama killed thousands of civilians, Trump has already killed hundreds, in Mosul, and Yemen, and yet the MSM and its idiot audience rah and cheer at Assad being hit with American cruise missiles. The idiots of the world deserve what they get.

thanks for your support. maybe if I can devise a good enough plan to not get caught. I will.. if I was to do it I'd wanna be like fucking gacy or something.. I mean I won't fuck boys, but I'll cut up some motherfuckers and make art out f them.. then fuck the neck hole maybe? is that too fucked up you think, fucking a neck hole?