DONALD. TRUMP

DONALD. TRUMP.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2001/09/31/op-olc-v025-p0188_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>eichner

>THE POWER TO BOMB OTHER COUNTRIES!

(((Eichner)))

Why? Why does Sup Forums have to be right all the time? It's not even funny anymore, it's scary....

(((Eichner)))

No Obama didn't bomb Libya, we'll just ignore that one.

It's not war if he only uses 59 cruise missiles at once.

>(((Eichner))) is Jewish[1] and openly gay.[2][3][4]

Never seen that double whammy coming.

Correct but not entirely so.

justice.gov/sites/default/files/olc/opinions/2001/09/31/op-olc-v025-p0188_0.pdf

The historical record demonstrates that the power to initiate military hostilities, particularly in response to the threat of an armed attack, rests exclusively with the President. As the Supreme Court has observed, “[t]he United States frequently employs Armed Forces outside this country—over 200 times in our history—for the protection of American citizens or national security.” United States v. Verdugo-Urquidez, 494 U.S. 259, 273 (1990). On at least 125 such occasions, the President acted without prior express authorization from Congress. See Bosnia Opinion, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 331. Such deployments, based on the President’s constitutional authority alone, have occurred since the Administration of George Washington. See David P. Currie, The Constitution in Congress: Substantive Issues in the First Congress, 1789-1791, 61 U. Chi. L. Rev. 775, 816 (1994) (“[B]oth Secretary [of War] Knox and [President] Washington himself seemed to think that this [Commander-in-Chief] authority extended to offensive operations
taken in retaliation for Indian atrocities.”) (quoted in Bosnia Opinion, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 331 n.4). Perhaps the most significant deployment without specific statutory authorization took place at the time of the Korean War, when President Truman, without prior authorization from Congress, deployed United States troops
in a war that lasted for over three years and caused over 142,000 American casualties. See Bosnia Opinion, 19 Op. O.L.C. at 331-32 n.5.

Also, keep in mind that Trump has not declared war.

>in response to the threat of an armed attack
Which didn't happen.

We're fighting the Syrians' war for them again.

>We're fighting the Syrians' war for them again.
Kek, you're attacking the Syrians now

>particularly
You missed a key word.

Yeah, but we're supposedly fighting the Syrians to protect them from other Syrians.

Kind of how we fought Iraq to protect them from other Iraqis.

People went to a voting booth and tried to give BERNIE SANDERS the power to spend other people's money. Bernie Sanders. BERNIE. SANDERS. I'll never get over it.

>implying that I would trust one of (((them))) on Twitter, and an MSM shill at that

>supposedly
There's the trick, let's clarify a little

You're fighting Syrians who happen to be fighting Syrians as well as foreign terrorists for the sake of Israel and Saudi-Arabia.

hillary would have been even worse. you have to get rid of the massive jewish influence over american politics to set things straight.

I'm not sure what you're getting at, I'm just restating the "official narrative".

We know the "official narrative" is not the truth.

Seriously? The guy has been in office for 2 months and he already launched 59 (fifty nine) cruise missiles at another country

People went to a voting booth and gave A NIGGER the power to bomb other countries. A nigger. A NIGGER. I'll never get over it.

Did those missiles land on Doctors Without Borders, like they did under Obama? Did they even kill anyone?

Fuck off, English teacher. They're the same and they will do the same thing - no matter who you elect

Same would be for Clinton...

we didnt declare war technically, blame obama for being able to bomb other countires without declaring war. same with assassinating people with drones

If all presidents are the same, why are you so against Trump? Why march against Trump if he's the same as Obama?

Also, no need to get so angry.

I'm not marching against Trump nor I support people marching - they've basically been brainwashed by power-hungry Democrats who want to get Hillary/whoever to the White House.

They are the same - hopefully Sup Forumstards have realized that you literally won't make a change no matter who you vote for

It's not a declaration of war, retard.

>I'm not marching against Trump nor I support people marching
It's not nice to lie on the Internet. Apologize immediately.

How am I lying, though? I'm just not iq 89 like 99% Sup Forums so I see how Trump is as bad as Hillary would be.

Obama isn't entirely to blame, other presidents have done similar things in the past, but Obama did make the legal case specifically for the president taking military action in Syria without Congressional approval. In the end, though, Obama didn't have the balls to carry out on his threats, because he was a weak president internationally.

You voted for Hillary Clinton and have been anti-Trump since the beginning. Stop lying, apologize, and admit the truth, or I'll stop replying to you, because I don't have time for liars.

Neither was 9/11

it was just a surgical one off strike.

retard.

>You voted
I'm Croatian?

> I'm just not iq 89

statistically not true, considering ur flag

Thats the thing that bothers me about hating Trump, i'm lumped up with retards like him and Sarah Silverman and I hate the mainstream left just as much if not more

We are called the (dare I say) alt-right for a reason.

I always thought of the term alt-right as a buzzword.

literally who?

>The President can't declare war
>The President can order the armed forces to bomb the shit out of neutral countries on a whim

10/10 legal code