You fucking retards have been duped

by trump, yeah

>one-upping liberals is more important than ideological consistency

>someone made this image therefore any such criticism of trump is by a shill

you cultists are so fucking dumb

Only a retarded shill for Russia would side with Syria over their own country. Isolationists are mad, that's the only ideology that wouldn't support this.

>let's trick the stupid Sup Forumsacks into staying true to their principles
>let's trick them into trying to keep Trump on track
>Sup Forums has always been at war with Assad

>side with Syria over their own country
Siding with Syria is siding with your own country unless you're a duck that wants even more rapeugees.

I haven't turned on Trump though.

Considering WW3 hasn't started yet I'd say people overreacted.

This. FPBP

I made that image to troll you suburban retards.

Don't spoonfeed retard

Go volunteer for the draft then faggot, and pay for the war out of your own pocket.

Do they really believe they're changing anyone's mind here?
How do they know that the "I NO LONGER SUPPORT DRUMPF" posts aren't made by one of them? kek

If everything in that image is the truth, why would it matter if someone is shilling it? Trump IS a neocon, nu-Sup Forums DOES blindly support Trump. What exactly is wrong about that image?

Bullshit, Assad sent millions of refugees our way because he's a retarded loser who can't beat rebels let alone ISIS

"Volunteer for the draft", you mean sign up for the military? Retarded Nip

Like clockwork.

I mean (((he))) ""bombed"" Assad with basically 0 proofs of his fault and helped isis, don't know how much really but moderate beheaders was pretty happy about it.
Hope it's 69d chess to get libs off of his balls.

Imageboards have gotten awfully groupthinky in the past few years. People need to feel comfortable with a bombardment of contradictory points of view, especially when something's new and general consensus is yet to be won to any side

Why is everyone calling everyone else shills, it's pretty obvious that Pol is actually split on this.

stop spamming this shit, it's literally been proven to be a false flag.

Keep your puppet on a shorter leash next time then Ivan

Because pol is actually one person, and multiple personality disorder is just attention whoring.

So they have an operation to get rid of neocon trump supporters and return this board to its pre-2016 days? Good, how can I help?

All these "screenshots" are false flags by a pro-Trump coomunity that can't bare any criticism of their "God Emperor".

stop false flagging like trump, OP

We don't support isis bud.

I feel like what's happening is pretty obvious. Lots of pro-assad and lots of pro-trump, and now people don't know what side to take.

>Pol

Nice try T_D

How much is Soros paying you to support his puppet?

You're sure as shit not fitting them, Mabye if you faggots stopped gassing children and started doing what the Kurds are doing you wouldn't get missiles shoved up your ass

This

OP is using reverse psychology to get you to support (((Kushner)))

>leaf
Please tell me more about actually bombing terrorists.
Do you fags even have army?

That same Irish guy that's in every "There's no such thing as shills" thread

Counter shills shilling against "shills" that are genuinely pissed off people with shitty ms paint proofs. Nice.

>paint Trump as a neo-con

Pretty sure that's what Trump did to himself not the work of the boogeyman who dared challenge your opinions.

Yes and it wouldn't take years to kill a few Chechens if we used it. You guys have the shittiest conscript army in the world, Hitler should have killed you all while he had the chance.

Nobody says T_D shill

Join army now.

Or delet

Or admit retard

Lol he never had one, we have no problems with chechens since they guarding most unstable border and have 0 tolerance to terrorists up to killing their families. We'll see soon enough how you cucks gonna handle muslin regions in your country. Oh wait you already got brown cock inside you Pierre.