‘Love expert’ teaches new migrants how to approach German women

>Horst Wenzel, dubbed ‘Germany’s number one love expert’, has been volunteering his services to teach new migrants how to flirt and approach women.

>“Some German women are a bit racist towards us,” said this Syrian refugee.

>“Finding a relationship is the best way to integrate, and that’s why I’m giving these classes,” Wenzel said.

>some German women seem receptive to the idea.“Human touch, honesty, trust, that’s what matters,” insisted this local resident. “then I don’t care whether he is from Syria or not.”

Other urls found in this thread:

letsintegrate.de/en/home
youtube.com/watch?v=hZWn0zL0LHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need some of that classes, not that it will solve anything but to have some hope

Hitler was right. This is beyond disgusting.

The key will be teaching them that a woman is allowed to decline their advances. She is allowed to walk away. And it is inappropriate to then attack her with acid, stone, machetes, or other weapons.

If they are capable of learning this concept then things will be fine...

Everyone in OPs pic needs to go to Auschwitz.

Germany... you NEED to find out who is funding this (likely it's a Soros connected group using YOUR taxt $$$ to do so, while taking a cut for themselves as well)

and once you have ascertained those identities... make sure they are safe from racist nazis and that they don't have any accidents like falling off a bridge into an icy river or tripping into the path of a passing truck

*vomits*

top cuck

Its not a surprise honestly

fucking lol, say what you want about the uk but atleast we dont have organised cucking classes.

cute!

Fucking kikes. God dammit Hitler why did you have to fail.

these young men left heir countries. leaving their mother,sister, and possibility wives and children to deal with the war and terrorists.

now they are being coached how to pick up white women and not rape them.

Kek

wow, training a bunch of rapist muslim thugs on the best way to take native women, what a bunch of fucking cucks the Germans are.

i like how not a single german has posted in this thread

>some German women seem receptive to the idea.“Human touch, honesty, trust, that’s what matters,” insisted this local resident. “then I don’t care whether he is from Syria or not.”
Yeah right, that's what women care about

The fact that they'd have to "learn" this basic bitch concept tells me things will be far from alright.

>Finding a relationship is the best way to integrate
>tfw fugees are better integrated than me

>.“Human touch, honesty, trust, that’s what matters,” insisted this local resident. “then I don’t care whether he is from Syria or not.”

Western women don't give a shit what they fuck as long as they get those tingles. They'll gladly turn the west brown and muslim in exchange for some good feels.

They don't even provide this service to their countrymen, many of which need this kind of support. This is beyond the pale, I'm absolutely killing leftists beyond any shadow of doubt.

>lol no problem with refugee immigration!
>needs classes to teach refugees how to behave with German girls.

At least the guys taking the classes are trying, I'll give them credit for that.

How is this goofy-looking fuck going to teach anyone?

Why does this guy get a pass but Roosh V was despised by feminists?

>human touch, honesty

*grabs tits* honestly I want to fuck you, kaffir!

So they're trying to assimilate. And that's bad how?

>jews trying to teach rapefugees how not to rape
>wanting to mix races and treat the goyim like dogs to be bred into more useful pedigrees

Yeah, wonder why anyone would want to bring them home

Go to one of the classes user. Get better

"Kufar"

Kaffir is Afrikaans for "Nigger"

To all mad NEET beta Eurocucks, you refused to engage a healthy relationship with your women. You kept bitching about ''how all women are useless roasties and whores'' Now watch your women getting dicked down by Al Muhammad Al Ahmed Al Syria. It's literally evolution in action, survival of the fittest, they survive through hardship, now its their time to inbred your well bred lovely blondes.

Roosh is an ass. Most people don't know shit about Germany, and this guy probably stays in Germany

Hahahahaha

some little blonde cuck teaching foreign men how to fuck his own women. You LITERALLY can't make this shit up, holy fuck!

I'd need that.

Roosh was creepy af. This German guy is not creepy, he's just a cuck.

This is genuine bluepill advice that will get promptly laughed at by anyone remotely redpilled.

But good for her to mislead the fuckers, though women don't really consciously mislead. It's just their built in mechanism to weed out the beta boys.

>literally working to pay taxes so foreign men can live on welfare and learn how to fuck and impregnate your women so they can raise the future children to be jihadis who will slaughter white germans in the street

Germans are literally the cuck champions three years running 2015 - 2017

>refused to engage a healthy relationship with your women.

You've got that backward retard. White women are the ones who are increasingly turning their backs on white men because feminism teaches them that we're all rapist murderers and their oppressors.

Is that alex jones? lmao

Any woman willingly bedding with foreign invaders will receive punishment if and when the storm comes.

When will it come? when?

actually ''Kuffar'' means in arabic, non believer in Islam. Hence Muslims call non believers kuffar aka infidel.

they literally have a website and app for german women to meet refugee men

letsintegrate.de/en/home

>Let’s integrate! was launched May 1 and so far at least a dozen meetings have taken place. More Germans have signed up than migrants, so organizers are putting up posters in refugee homes to try to even out the numbers
>More Germans have signed up than migrants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh

No sane woman would date a Muslim refugee. Not because they're racist, but because they don't want to be tortured, oppressed, and raped under a sharia household.

why are there no classes for regular losers though

>Horst Wessel

Undeniably this

You're right you have organised rape gangs

no you Irish leprechaun retard, most white women in every fucking white country has a relationship with another white person, whether its gay or straight relationship. You are just making an excuse for gigantic uncurable autistic nature to blame for women. Neck yourself faggot.

I'm surprised that this isn't being DDoS'd

>Human touch, honesty, trust, that’s what matters,” insisted this local resident. “then I don’t care whether he is from Syria or not.”
>Lonely cat lady confirmed .

>funding
It's literally one guy in a classroom with 10 people. While I think there is evil kike funded shit out there this isn't it. Just a self hating retard liberal

Soon kike don't worry.

There are, one would assume. You just have to pay. Rapefugees just get taught for free.

They know this. It disgusts them.

That would be called sexist.

Its o.k. to teach non-whites how to get girls. Its diversity.

Teaching white guys who have trouble getting girls is sexist and misogynist.

Are there actually German women getting into relationships with migrants in large numbers?
I just imagine it like,
>ey bb wan sum fuk
>I am illiterate in my own language and will never have job

interesting.... so why are little kids dying in Syria, while military age fertile men are the ones being sent to Europe as "War torn Migrants".... HMMMMMMMMMM

Oh I am worried. Israel is a multicultralism shit hole as it is, if it becomes a norm in europe I don't even want to think how more fucked it'll get here.

The European culture is already being pushed aside by the government and its going towards ape culture.

it would appear so

I know how they approach them. Silently, from behind.

Kek

this guy gets it

German women love that exotic dick. Around 50% of all couples i see is blonde woman/(sand)nigger.

More and more studies are showing that interracial relationships are on the increase. You're just suffering from wishful thinking fuckwit.

Really should be classes for regular losers. Every single school rampage has been because some kid couldn't get laid.

I have an idea. How about those Syrian refugees go back where they came from and then they can fuck all the camels they want. Leave the Euro women alone.

If they have to do that, it means at least they're aware something's wrong there. It can be used against them.

Your country is being taken over by orthodox Jews. That's hardly the worst fate you could have.

Or maybe they just hate weak German men like you who can't defend their virtue.

I believe the term for this is "prepping the bull"

It'll take them like 30 years to be a majority, I expect this country to be nuked until then.

Christ, I hope someone nukes us until then.
I'll be out of here in a couple of years anyways, smiling when this shithole gets nuked will be really fun.

For fuck's sake, some suicidal Germanon, find this fucker and grease him. No guns? Use a ball peen hammer.

Why don't we see love experts teaching immigrant women how to get western men? This is sexist

haaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahahhaaghahahahah

Hmm just signed up ... looks like no one is using this 'service'.

Its only available in Berlin and Frankfurt anyway.

The more this type of shit happens the sooner I hope we just drop a nuke onto the pathetic ass EU.

Even if you pay me I won't touch a Syrian cum dumpster

Christ, I wnat off of this ride. Fire up those nukes Donny and Vlad, let's end the West on our terms!

Isn't this like a year old?
Also, what's your point? Some business man caters to refugees, like so many here do.

If they want to be blacked, so be it. See how much i care. Germany and germans are not worth defending.

what did kek mean by this

kek

i agree 100% with this statement
>germans are not worth defending.

Title the class "how to not rape:

no, just no

You can read German I assume? Which part of "für den Zeitraum von" almost half a year do you not understand?

It might look spooky to uneducated people who cannot read German, but you?

Levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't be possible.

>that pic
they're playing with fire , one day it'll backfire them

>that feeling when page2 shows him getting that amount monthly
but you already knew that. didn't you.

I'm actually disgusted that he has a name that resembles anything of Germany's past.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZWn0zL0LHc

I won't mock them, because it is the same future for us all, at different speeds.

Those refugees are not even the best Syria has to offer. The real men are in Syria fighting. These refugees are pussies. If German women are even concidering fucking them, what does that say about the quality of the German men?
I know we won the war but we didn't cut their balls off. Que mierda?

> When there's a big rise in autistic (perma virgins) in the west and only Chads and top tier betas are getting dem pussy walls.
> Cuck Sweden doesn't even give a single fuck about a large population of men that are opting out of society, because helping your fellow countryman is racist and nationalist(which is literal hitlerism).
> Meanwhile Swedish feminists try to turn autistic males and permabetas into trannies, cuckboys and bottoms.

I'm lost for words, I literally can't even... I'm fed up with is world.