Latest Chapter of your favorite Trump Manga

Links to the previous chapters:

imgur.com/a/SpTpx
imgur.com/a/LBnXs
imgur.com/a/TniNU

And link to the current chapter for the impatient ones:
imgur.com/a/SzqqT

We're building a formal site, should be up soon, and we're working on a publishing deal once we reach chapter 6.

Chapter 5 should be out next weekend.

Feel free to ask any questions and whatnot btw. Also, hit me with some bumps to keep the thread alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBBVPSsFCUc
manlyspirit.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Why do the text boxes read from the wrong side?

Lurking

Reasons.

aww, poor Marco

Typo in top-left bubble. But excellent job as usual, Spain.

Oh yeah, I see it. Thanks!

what does that top panel say?

Legatus
Name of his political stance

It almost feels wrong seeing Pence not comfy, but obviously it wouldn't work well in the JOJO style.

And that's it.

Got something funny for you guys as well. Pic related, got this in my inbox like last week, gave me a good laugh.

Also, lurking last week, saw that you guys wanted to redpill Sup Forums. Shall I dump it there? If you guys back me up with bumps and shitposting, it'll be worth it, if anything just to piss off the hard lefties.

Good comics, but due to the whole Syrai thing it is like a Nuclear bomb went off here. I am still waiting for the fallout levels to drop.

How long does it take you to draw this all?

Yeah, I figured. Still good to give some people a laugh, I suppose.

4-6 hours per page more or less. I can push for a chapter every 2 weeks give or take depending on page count, and burnout. Something I just gotta take a day off and rest.

Excellent work. Looking forward to the future chapters!

Not sure if intentional, but it says "yoiur" son and not "your".

Pretty sad that you draw much better than most manga artists, and much quicker than them, too.

Good stuff.

Not only s laugh. Its unironically one of the best set of OC posted here. Congrats on your talent mate.

>Star Wars profile pic

Fucking figures that it is a crying libshit again.

Very nice comic so far, Trump's Bizarre Adventure Season 1 looks very nice so far.

Yeah, it's really Shrillcon 1 across the board at the moment. It will probably subside after the weekend again.

It was a typo. I'll fix it.

Depends. Some are godly, like Murata. I'm also killing myself doing this, lol. Churning things out till I get to Chapter 6, and have it published. Then hopefully I can promote it properly, my Patreon will go up, and I can have some money coming in.

I can also look for an assistant then , which I definitely need right now.

Thanks, trying to get the mods over at Reddit to give me a sticky, but you know how they can be. Maybe I'll bribe them once the first volume is on sale.

I plan on sending out copies to a bunch of youtubers once the vol is ready. I know plenty will defo talk about it. JonTron and Razorfist will for sure.

Hope Trump doesnt turn full Neo Con and ruin what you've worked on the past year.

Are you going to be able to sell these to some publisher to have them be "official"? If so, that would be awesome for you! And, I'm sure you could make it monthly to be able to take breaks and not kill yourself with work.

the screen shading effect you use for their suits is a bit jarring-- you should try using a "noise" screen shading (pic related) since suits are slightly fuzzy.

the blocks for their shading really breaks up their form's "flow".

I say this because you have a good feel for flow in your poses and even in the chain. So great
stuff, keep it up

KYS Malaysian Mike

Sort of reminds me of Lu Bu in Souten Kouro.

youtube.com/watch?v=uBBVPSsFCUc

>Implying Malaysian Mike can even draw that pretty

Mike is a FRAUD compared to ManlySpirit.

thanks bruv, but Im not touching Sup Forums with a ten foot pole

>Also, lurking last week, saw that you guys wanted to redpill Sup Forums. Shall I dump it there?
sure, have fun. i got to shower and eat, so i wouldn't be around for awhile

Jesus Christ dude, the Syria strike legit pissed me off. Like, I had a feeling he'd fuck up eventually, but I didn't think it'd be so soon. At least let me get things going man.

I've got a comic I wanna stat doing after this one, it's about eSports, and that's the real winner. That one's gonna be huge, bigger than Trump in fact, since that's just BEGGING to be made. and has a great chance at being super popular. I'm a huge fan of fighting games, and me and my friend are planning everything out. I'm designing the roster, etc... I'm planning on releasing a pilot and some teasers for it end of this year, but yeah, if Trump fucks up hardcore, that's a huge wrench in my plans.

Yep, that's the idea. I've got a contact in the states that's super excited about this. He's got us in touch with a couple publishers who like the idea. One is some conservative publisher that published that Clinton Cash comic, and the other is Image (which I'd prefer desu).

Yeah, still working all that out. I might just use full painting desu, I don't find screentones to be all that verstile. I might just use "noise" for texture, but just use paints, a la Prison School.

Trump is also mostly a way for me to practice and figure stuff out for the next comic, Tiger Square, I'm super excited about it.

Hmm, inspiration was Yutaka Nakamura for that.

this needs to be made into a game

I just hope that it doesn't escalate further than just that airstrike. I'd only start to panic if they will actually send the US Army to Syria to start Iraq War 3.0.

>it's a hero stops the villain and then turns into the villain he stopped manga
Sweet, I love those!

>>it's a hero stops the villain and then turns into the villain he stopped manga
>Sweet, I love those!
;)

it IS called "Heavy is the Head."

Yeah, I don't think it will. But it is a bit of a sign of things to some in the future.

Most manga artists are on a weekly schedule

That's typically Shonen, who have a lot of editors and are paid a shitton. The majority are monthly.

Most of the likenesses are good in this but George Sr. looks nothing like him

Poor little Marco can't catch a break

vs
You are blessed, sir. Your art is amazing.
Pray to Kek that Trump is just going through the Mindcontrolled arc and will go back to being actually great.

>It's a ''former rivals have to stop the main character from losing his way'' arc

Tense, but also pretty cliche.

God damn. Can't wait for more of this.

Yeah, some of the middle pages are a bit rushed. I struggled a bit to meet my own deadline. Also, a lot of the quality is eaten when uploading it to many places, there's supposed to be two layers of toning, and shadows, but LQ versions eat that. That's why I'm considering just switching to paints. Screentones don't work well for digital.

Me neither. We're gonna set up a YT channel, with a bunch of stuff, and one of the segments will be dramatic readings of all the hate comments we get. I love them so much.

Nice.

You don't have anything that we can follow updates on???

I feel dirty pasting this
manlyspirit.tumblr.com/

man this is such a comfy thread. feels good

Yes I do. I post the chapters on my tumblr, when they're ready. I also get them to my Patreons a week early (hint hint), but to avoid being a jew, keep an ear out for radioactivesnow.com

My handle is manlyspirit though, you can find my on both with that, but if you want, I can post links.

That's our site, where we'll have all our comics and new chapters as they come out.

In case you're wondering about the name, it's a pisstake on TYT from the time they said the soldiers scrubbing the deck of a ship with soap was radioactive snow from Fukushima (fucking morons).

Excellent work bro. Fantastic artwork.

anime when? i'll even kickstart it ffs

Excellent work as usual.

Thanks a bunch!

If it gets popular in Japan... it might happen. Like, not even kidding lol. Fucking RWBY is getting a game by ASW, just cause it's popular. And this children's book I read as a kid called Deltora Quest, got adapted into anime.

whats your youtube? or have you not made it yet?

We've made a bunch of accounts (FB, YT, Twitter, etc...) with the name "Radioactive Snow" but none have any content yet.

We're waiting to launch them all once things start growing. It's just me and my friend right now, so we're waiting for things to kick off so we can get more hands to get content rolling.