Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

Mafkrurlat ferzatulkvek torvatliyat versekai tovakolui!

JEB! JUST DECLARED WAR ON AUSTRALIA!

I'm fed up of these surface people always shitting on the quality of posts from the cave people, this is just elitism, fucking surface posters.

What a well-thought, reasoned post. I'll take your criticism and reflect on my opinion.

After the missile strike I now love Donald Trump

I'm gonna lie, current Trump voter here. This is really serious ignoring Trump succeed and win. But ironically we can let this guy get the almond digits.

>Europeans
>white

This just in! Jews throwing money out of windows due to fear from fire hazard.

In other news, Middle east advances in medical science save thousands!

Breaking news! Saudi Arabia accept 1 million Syrian refugees.

Trump sure is different from his predecessors!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, eat shit and kiss your assad goodbye, putincuck.
There's nothing that could stop the world's Khilafa.

I honestly think the best solution to the English refugee crisis is just for Afghanistan to close their borders. Half of the "refugees" aren't even English for Christ sakes, they're filthy nords

*rub a goy's feet*
Man, I sure do love serving the mighty goyim.

Gee, Jews sure are lovely people who care about the world and wa t to make it a better place for all.

Hitler was wrong

Blacks control the media, banking and most of the economy. They keep us Jews down and perpetuate our misery.

THE NORTH WILL RISE AGAIN

desu this sounds like normal Sup Forums really

The holocaust did happen, hitler was wrong.
sweden NO!

And the Great Guac-Emu War caused the destruction of Western Civilization...

JEB! WHY Jeb!? Why?

Really strong move from Trump! Assad is a dictator who gassed his own people and is threatening Israel, our greatest ally in the region.

I can't believe Jeb won the election and bested Jim Webb. # ImWithJim

Jebkins can't admit their President fucked up by bombing Armenia

Why did the Zulu Empire have to betray Mugabesia? FFS, it wasn't perfect but it was one of the only decent countries in Europe. Then they let that Smith cunt take power and the whites have fucking ruined it like everywhere else in that backward continent.

#MugabesiansNeverDie

Just found out that Tyrone knocked up my wife for the 5th time. So proud of her. What did you do today to ensure a diverse culture?

Trump did nothing wrong, Assad is a Mossad psyop

Where my Australian bros at? They always have something substantive to contribute to the conversation.

/thread

nice

Traps are gay and lolis are pedophilia. I would never fap to such things because I stay true to my ideals.

GAS THE JAPS CARTOON WAR NOW

SWEDEN RAN INTO A CROWD OF MUSLIM TRUCKS

Yes, hello there fit American, for a thread like this I'd say it's quite good. That's all.

>Still shitposts even on bizarro Sup Forums
Kek

Is that toothpaste in a baked potato? If so, why?

You have all forgotten about dre

me hate this one most! most worst of all bizzaro jokes

IT'S A COMPLETELY NORMAL DAY!