Punishable by death

ITT We prove this was a forgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion06.htm
juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Secret_Causes_of_History_and_The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.html
ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's irrelevant whether it's real or fake.

It doesn't change the fact that modern world leaders are following its plans exactly.

I was trying to gather some evidence to convince a friend that Jews have not taken over the world

Might as well try and find evidence that the sun doesn't rise in the east and set in the west while you're at it.

Can someone give me a quick rundown?

It's a short pamphlet that is allegedly a transcript of a discussion of Jews sitting at a round table plotting how to control the world.

To this day, Jews still chimp out about it and it call it a hoax, despite that fact that 90% of it's contents have already come true and the rest is almost fulfilled.

"Forgery" is the only thing (((they))) can call it. (((They))) don't call it fiction. The contents are not denied, only that it was forged. Gets me every time.

Why would you mislead your friend like that?

This.
They don't get that it's irrelevant whether Shlomo Shelkelbergstein wrote it or Jack McJewhater wrote it.

The words are still there and governments follow the doctrines almost religiously.

They're real, user. If you think they are "forged" (retarded way to describe something that has no specific attribution to begin with) then you haven't paid attention to the last 100 years.

>it's forgery goy nuthin to see here
Argue your point Moishe, just piont blank calling it a forgery isn't gonna cut it.
So far I've seen zero evidence it's a forgery. It's all mental masturbation alas
>Lul antisemites wrote it do you really believe in a Jewish cosnpirscy lololol I((,historian))) XY says it's fake so it must be

This shit literally describes our today's world 100%,and is 150,yrs old.
It's real and you know it Moishe

>It's a cuckold conspiraceeeeh

There's even a part in it where they're like (and I'm paraphrasing)
>We hope to find the ultimate way to distract the masses from reality and have them hypnotized in a trance state so they don't question anything
They're essentially describing TV like 50 years before it was invented.

If you think it's """""forged,""""" lurk more.

What? You think elders is fake, meaning you believe in some conspiracy to make it

Where can I get a copy?

how fucking stupid are you?

/thread

It's not fake new because weren't any 'Elders of Zion', it might have been a Russian officer, at any rate that does not matter at all. It is 'real' because it described what happened in the 20th century in advance.

It describes the subversion of Western civilization by taking over control of its financial machinery, its judicial system, its media while destroying religion, family, patriotism, anything that binds it together. Good read if you forget about the spoopy elders and just focus on its content: did it unfold as predicted in 1903?

Listen

I read shit about this book back and forth

everyone arguing about it

MUH BOOK SHOW HAD A COPY OF ANTI SEMITIC BOOK AT A TABLE

"Dangerous Forgery attacking Jews was found in a mosque"

Mayor wants to ban 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'

All this back and forth

Then I actually read it, and it reads like a ten year old's cartoon villain LARPing. It's massively over the top, like a shitty Latin American tried to write a Bond villain. Every second sentence is a 'wtf am I reading' cringeworthy.

Don't discuss it, just read a few pages.

Everyone in here is acting like they've read it, where can I find a transcript or summary or some shit?

>2017
>Still doesn't know how to use Google

>bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion06.htm

perfectly describes ZOG, doesn't matter if it was forged, i guess Russian police was good a predicting or they understood jews very well

Holy shit why isn't this talked about more on Sup Forums?

Why isn't this instantly linked to any fag that starts a "jews rnt so bad guis" thread?

So a 10yo forged a pamphlet that predicted future events or rich Jews modeled the last hundred years on a 10yo's concept?

Indeed. Notice how the
>one post by this ID
come out in force any time this "forgery" gets brought up?

It's not like they really hide it. They just make it illegal to discuss.
Pic related: Jewish museum Berlin

nuff said

it's so FUCKING GAY when they draw the star of david with that LE EDGY overlap effect. FUCK OFF. It doesn't FUCKING WORK like that. If it was a star with an odd number of sides like 5 or 7, then it would make sense. But since it's 6-sided, the shape manifests as two separate triangles. If this was a physical object then the two triangles would slide around and settle into this RETARDED shape due to gravity. Seriously fuck the fuck off with your stupid ass le edgy star of david you NIGGERS. Just draw it the normal way you stupid fucking FAGGOTS

Read it, then realize its written pre-WW1.

This document was purported to be a protocol stolen from a secret Judeo-Masonic organization and allegedly reveals a plan that devised and implemented with the subversion and the destruction of traditional Europe in mind. Regarding the authenticity of the Protocols a rabid and complex debate has erupted, which can be dismissed, however, by Guénon's correct observation that a truly occult organization, no matter what its nature, never leaves behind written documents or "protocols." Thus, in the most favorable hypothesis, the Protocols could have been the work of someone who had contacts with some representatives of this alleged organization. However, we cannot agree either with those who wish to dismiss this document as a vulgar mystification, forgery, and work of plagiarism. The main argument adduced by the latter is that the Protocols reproduce and paraphrase in many parts the ideas found in a short book written by a certain Maurice Joly during the period of Napoleon's Second Empire. Allegedly, mysterious provocateurs of the Czar's secret police were responsible for writing the Protocols. This argument is truly irrelevant: those who decry plagiarism should keep in mind that this is not a matter of a literary work or of copyright. For example, when a general writes a plan, he could employ previous materials and writings as long as they contain ideas fit for his purpose. This would be a case of plagiarism, but it would not affect at all the question of whether or not this plan has really been conceived and carried out. Cutting short all this—that is, leaving aside the issue of the "authenticity" of the document in terms of real protocols stolen from an international secret organization.

the only important and essential point is the following: this writing is part of a group of texts that in various ways (more or less fantastic and at times even fictional) have expressed the feeling that the disorder of recent times is not accidental, since it corresponds to a plan, the phases and fundamental instruments of which are accurately described in the Protocols. Hugo Wast wrote: "The Protocols may well be a fake, but their predictions have been fulfilled in an amazing way." Henry Ford added: "The only comment that I can make about the Protocols is that they perfectly correspond to what is happening today. They were published sixteen years ago, and ever since then they have corresponded to the world situation and today they still dictate its rhythm." In a sense, we can speak of a prophetic premonition. In any event, the value of the document as a working hypothesis is undeniable: it presents the various aspects of global subversion (among them, some aspects that were destined to be outlined and accomplished only many years after the publication of the Protocols) in terms of a whole, in which they find their sufficient reason and logical combination.

As I have said, this is not the place to engage in a detailed analysis of the text; it will suffice to recall the main points. First of all, the primary ideologies that are responsible for the modern disorder did not arise spontaneously, but have been evoked and supported by forces that knew they were false and had in mind only the latter's destructive and demoralizing effects. This would apply to democratic and liberal ideas; the Third Estate had purposely been mobilized to destroy the previous feudal and aristocratic society, while in a second phase the workers were mobilized to undermine the bourgeois.

Recommended reading:

juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Secret_Causes_of_History_and_The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.html

Great piece by Julius Evola from "Men among the Ruins"

what's the point of that terrible shape

>Hehehe it's just a joke goyim hahaha I literally cringed reading it looks!

T. Moses Aaronsson

It's a "forgery" in the same way that the book 1984 is a forgery.

absolut kek

My guess is it represents the 'Snake of Zionism'

An exemplar of the classic russian literature
This is why jews are trying their hardest to eradicate us btw, we were first to blow their cover

>This is why jews are trying their hardest to eradicate us btw
We already did. You're just a remnant. Russia is gone. You're a dead and broken people. Dindu tier now.

You deserve worse and believe me it's coming. (Nuclear)

juden raus!

>don't read our secret plans goy

You mean the Protocols or the death penalty for perceived anti-semitism in communist Russia? Because I assure you, the second was a real thing.

>death penalty for perceived anti-semitism in communist Russia
Imagine how much worse persecution will be for you with modern technology in the West. If ur Sup Forums is not https we got everything on you.

Yes, it describes the world. Hat's how you forge something: describe what is wrong in the world, then blame all that on a group not responsible for it. For a hundred and fifty years dumbasses will blame the Jews for things that white governments are actually responsible for. Or did you really think Merkel is a Jew?

You're fucked :)

>Guénon's correct observation that a truly occult organization, no matter what its nature, never leaves behind written documents or "protocols."

What is the Talmud.

>implying 100% of https Sup Forums packets don't get decrypted and logged by CloudFlare (CIA pretending to be a friendly company) with their "Flexible SSL" feature before being sent to or from the Sup Forums origin server

>Wynona "says"

Must be true. Jews never make this stuff up...

If you're gonna larp at least use a israeli proxy for extra butthurt

>You're just a remnant.

I don't always point out classical projection, but when I do, it's a Jew calling anyone else "a remnant."

Media (((jews))) call out publication (((jews))) printed by a company (((jews))) that the contents within are fabrications (((jews)))
Right

Best post is this one... which also happens to be the first one & czech-M while I'm at it.

>I'm trying to mislead my friend on the JQ, help me out!

Fuck off you piece of garbage. You are an objectively awful ..."person" if you are not trolling.

We are a living people. We have a nation now and our enemies are in ruins or committing suicide (Europe). We are the strongest we've ever been. The age of European dominance is over.

#NEVERAGAIN
We never forgive

>So far I've seen zero evidence it's a forgery.
>zero evidence it's a forgery
made me think real hard for a moment there
didn't know we had shitposters posting with our flag

Somebody provide me a link to this.

>Jörmungandr was a jew all along

ddickerson.igc.org/The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
Ignore the 'muh forgery'

It's a fake. They heavily plagiarized a completely unrelated book soley to defame Jewish people

>We are a living people. We have a nation now and our enemies are in ruins or committing suicide (Europe). We are the strongest we've ever been. The age of European dominance is over.

Once European powers get Islamified and Israel loses it's political influence there, you guys are just next on the list as far as Islam is concerned.

By that time, even the US (your main benefactor and skirt for you to hide behind) won't be able to protect your whiny little asses.

Add that with the Arab population inside Israel growing faster than the Jewish one, the families of Arabs and Muslims moving into all those nice settlements you built (on their land) will be kicking out the current residents faster and with about the same gentleness you kicked out Arabs from their villages (that you since erased off the map to pretend they never existed).

>Waste your time on tin foil storm weenie fantasies.
>Don't do anything important like supporting your president against terrorists like Ass*d
Good comrade

while your flag gives me reason to be suspicious it's plausible that people would fabricate things to defame jews in one of the progroms that happened

>as Islam is concerned.
They can't even tie their own shoelaces. They're not a threat to us and never have been. You idiots, Saudi is our bitch; Greater Golan in my life time faggot

Then why are you turning america into a gigantic piece of shit?

There's going to be a backlash, and while I won't likely participate, I'll stand by and look the other way.

It does get really hot in my attic during the summer, so you're welcome to hide there

Thank you for selflessly standing up for an oppressed minority like me. I'm just a humble kebab merchant. Please stop whitey's abuse. You're great deeds will not be forgotten. We will live peacefully once whitey is gone and Isla-- I mean humanity takes control of the West. Inshallah.

>backlash
Unlikely but even if it does happen
Ahmed and Tyrone will bear the brunt of it.

>me and my brudders watch nickelodeon for 14 hours straight to uncover a cuckold conspiracy

hahahahaha i forgot that some idiots actually did this

>We are a living people.

"I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to Me will never hunger, and whoever believes in Me will never thirst."

"His blood be upon us and upon our children."

There is no "people" more dead than yours, user. Soon this will become clear, but by then it will probably be too late for you.

What you refuse to accept - but will in time - is that "your people" are nothing but the refuse of humanity. Anyone can convert into "Judaism" and within a generation or two no one will know the difference. My children would be as "Jewish" as anyone in Israel - if I wanted them to be. Jews are merely cowardly goyim who could not stand the heat of being on the side of Logos, of Truth, could not stand to be set against the tyranny of evil. If I wanted to I could convert and join your disgusting society in Israel. All you are is a loose band of LARPers, some of whom carry bits of Turkic DNA, most of whom don't even possess that; virtually none of whom have any connection to the original Hebrew Israelites. You aren't anything but a band of petty cowards whose only glue is your denial of Logos - of Christ.

Once you understand this your insanity will be complete.

hohoho kikes triggered

Arabs will be our slaves as they are in Israel now. Cleaning my toilet and washing my feet. They'll be grateful for their slums. Ironically enough, we are better to them than their own rulers. They will mix with the rest and serve willingly.

Islam is a problem though but it's correcting itself due to pressure from the West. Most Muslims in the West are /ourguys/

The mayor of london for example

>Schizophrenics derailing threads

Yessah massah.

I'll even prepare your dinner for you. Don't waste your time chopping up vegetables on the Sabbath. I'll take care of everything. Take your wife out for a date night; I'll babysit your kids too Mr. Masterrace! Nothing to fear here.

Your women will serve in the household (Maybe your daughters?). Men in the fields.

That's two prime examples of classical projection in one thread.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

Yes, I could become a Jew. So could any other goy. Let that continue to sink in, kike. Any of us could become one of "your people." But we choose not to, because you are nothing but the spawn of cowards spanning back however many generations such weaklings go in your family tree. There is no requirement in order to become "one of you" other than to deny Christ and complete a few rituals. You're a disgusting band of degenerates we would prefer not join. We could. But we choose not to, despite the many in-group perks we could partake in. We still do not. I know this enrages you; there is no answer to it, so you cannot and will not address it directly. You are exposed, kike.

>They can't even tie their own shoelaces. They're not a threat to us and never have been.

Jewish hubris. Remember all the trouble it got you into back in '39 or so?

Tell him about Bogdanovs.

It was almost undisputably not real, but it was written by a man who had observed Jewish behavior in Russia and who could foresee what they were about to achieve. To quote Henry Ford, "It doesn't matter if they are real, because they fit what is actually happening in the world, and has been happening ever since the Jews gained control of Russia."

>Not Moshe ben Aharon

Flat earth conspiracies are your starting point

It was pretty funny but that must've took a lot of autism

Lol, it may well be fake but last 100 years' history is portrayed in this book perfectly.

Chinks will fucking destroy you. Mark it down.

That's totally going to work. That's exactly how Islam works. My bad RosenGoldEinsteinBurg. Might want to let the Billion+ Muslims in the world that they've got it all backwards and they need to embrace feminism.

Not like the Jews have ever been punched in the NOSE by goyim before.

Might wanna tell this bitch she's doing it wrong.

Also, economies are service based these days. Definitely not going to have any close contact to muslim men when they're... out plowing fields? Might wanna rethink this while you're loyal feminist women discover what their Western sisters are preaching.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNubAGCGo7U

Looks to me like if anyone is going to be a slave, it'll be your men, by your women, just like the west...

JUDEN

An army of 100,000,000 million will march upon your city where the Witchking commits abomination in the rebuilt temple. It has been written, so it will come to pass. Do not be deceived.

>ywnh a paranoid jewish twink sex-slave named Arnie Frank locked in your attic/BDSM dungeon hiding from the imaginary nazis you told him are downstairs waiting to gas him unless he offers up his boi-bagelhole daily for "safety"

feels upsetting gents...

An army of 100,000,000 will march upon your city where the Witchking commits abomination in the rebuilt temple. It has been written, so it will come to pass. Do not be deceived.

well if you have about half an hour and an internet connection, you might be surprised by how it was already proven to come from Machiavelli A dialog in Hell from Maurice Joly. It was a satire about Napolien. the (them) who turned it into protocols appears to be the Russian Czar. So the russian Czar (not voted in, brutal against decent, horribly wealthy, didn't like what france did to their monarch AND who was about to be overthrown by his own people is the very trustworthy source for protocols. Redpill of the day Rich people will do pretty much anything when they are about to no longer be rich.

>It was a satire about Napolien.
Cool cover story, bro.

MOLE ON LABIA

Who funded both sides of Napoleanic Wars. Truth is truth.

Not written by a secret society

Are you actually autistic? You just make the lines thicker and it'll remain in place.

You Sir have done Sup Forums a service.

>Not written by a secret society

Secret Society? No.

World's oldest organized crime syndicate disguised as a religion? Yes.

Name the authors (not merely a few of the commentators).

Hint: you can't.

It's all fake guys. It was written by the commies never trust those go... guys. Oy vey

>organized crime syndicate
>religion
Pick one
Personally, I don't think that religion is organized crime but the christian bible and koran were rooted in the same books that made up the Torah and Talmud.

Maurice Joly
there is a handy sticky in Sup Forums about logical fallacies that apparently you missed. Lack of evidence (not knowing who the authors are) isn't evidence (the authors must be secret jews)