HOT COUNTRIES ARE SHIT

>today in Great Britain it is 20 degrees C and the sun is out and it feels very hot
>I should be studying but the sun is shining straight into my room and it's so hot I can't concentrate on anything
>I feel like a completely useless fuck but I've realised something astounding

>all hot countries are absolute shitholes

>yes there are some exceptions but the overwhelming majority of hot countries are shit
>it's too hot for the people there to work efficiently and so they slacken
>the accumulation of their slackening has resulted in countries that produce absolutely nothing
>a huge amount of these countries depend entirely on tourism from colder countries for their economies
>I have roughly circled said shit countries for you to visualise

>tl;dr hot countries are shit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3766837/Why-men-hot-women-cold-body-fat-hormones-explain-causes-great-gender-temperature-divide.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Environmental Determinism is not a new thing. There have been books written about this,

20 Celcius isn't hot. Canada gets that bot you dummy.

20ºC is mild at most.

>20c
>hot
You are like a little baby, call me when you have to repair a roof in 54c

>doesn't realize things cool down as you go south after the equator.

British intellectuals everyone. What a waste of dem 8s

This.

Canada has some of the largest temperature ranges. In winter where I am it can get to -35, in the summer it can get to +40.

I've seen temperature changes of 30 degrees in one day.

move to antarctica

russia is a third world shit hole, yet it's cold (and has many natural resources and vast land area).

Congratulations, you're at least 300 years late.

Yeah this is definitely true

>call me when you have to repair a roof in 54c

Sounds scorchio m8, ill stick with the 20c

I see you've carefully drawn the line to deliniate where I live into the border of sanity. Good lad.

I wouldn't feel complete without a few weeks of miserably humid, hot weather at the hight of Summer, but for the rest it's enough to just have seasons.

>20°
>hot
aww you poor nordling

>>today in Great Britain it is 20 degrees C and the sun is out and it feels very hot

>>I should be studying but the sun is shining straight into my room and it's so hot I can't concentrate on anything

Try to study the Quran in the morning and late afternoon.

Celcius is the cockold fetish of degree systems.

Cold countries are becoming shit as well, soon everything will be shit, but Japan, Arab Emirates and Israel when all their people return with all their accumulated fortune.

The world is already gone, no use in dividing it in civilization x low development anymore.

As a jet stream participant, I can appreciate this feel. It fuckin' snowed again yesterday, but now I have the windows open to cool off.

20 degrees is perfectly normal heat, shed some of that body mass, ya fat cunt

Fine. Nearly 100F in summer and -30F in the winter. Temperature change of 60F in one day.

0 is freezing
100 is boiling

Hmm...

PURE WATER AT STANDARD TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE

BECAUSE THAT'S SO IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT TO REAL LIFE

AND IF YOU'RE DOING SCIENCE AND USING NUMBERS INSTEAD OF EQUATIONS YOU MUST BE A BOGDANOFF

Well it is on the same long/Lat line as Britain-I forget which is which
Yes but it is usually cold

Also to everyone saying 20c isn't hot
No it isn't hot for you but usually Britain is below 10c and above -5 and rarely changes so it FEELS hot to me

>I've realised something astounding
Nigger please

But what is Fahrenheit based on? At least we have something to go off of.

>mongolia
>kazahkstan
Is OP a retard?
It's colder there than anywhere in the UK during winter

>live in Australia
>wake up soggy in a puddle of my own sweat
>open eyes to see if it's even daylight yet
>it's maybe 6 AM
>stay still for a moment to collect myself
>peel the sheets off of my body
>get out of bed
>as i walk on the tile my feet feel very cold
>i have a coffee, then shower and have breakfast
>after i get to work it heats up to 40C
>if i stay inside i almost marinate in my own sweat and body oils
>if i go outside i need a bottle of water every 15 minutes
>12 hours later
>it is now 10C
>i get out of bed to take a piss
>as i open the toilet bowl i see a large spider

you don't know how fucked shit really is, cunt.

you brits wouldn't survive a day here

>China

China is a hot hot country. It's pretty much tropical. Most of the country lies at a lower latitude than the American South. Think about that. Probably their best-kept secret though.

Spain is mild and cool compared to China.

But what about muh hdi?

This is bullshit. I'm Canadian and every canadian i know can handle +10C just fine

>>the accumulation of their slackening has resulted in countries that produce absolutely nothing

What is Rome - Carthage - Mongolia - Greek States - Imperio Español -Imperio Italiano
- Otoman Empire

Literally all the strongest civs and empires were from that "hot climate".

Grab a book kid.

I actually grew up in Australia and yeah it's pretty bad, one of the reasons we moved back

Who cares?

If you grow up with C, you know wtf 20C is. Otherwise it's just a number to you. If you grow up with F, you know wtf 70F feels like. Otherwise it's just a number to you.

The only time it really matters is if you have to consider whether or not the roads might be icy.

>all hot countries are absolute shitholes
Then why the fuck do you all keep moving here?
I approve

forgot this part too

>at 8 am the next morning it feels humid
>ohgodno.ANZAC
>by 12 it's 100% humidity
>40C
>if you stay inside literally everything is covered in ants
>if you go outside there's a snake slithering around every 5 minutes
>no matter where you go it feels as if you've just gotten out of the shower

and god help you if you live in queensland or northern NSW. sometimes out of the blue a cyclone will form and will flood your entire town.

you think you're done though? nah cunt! it gets to 40C anyway.

>20c
>Hot

You are a baby try 18 c in desember.

Kazakhstan isn't a hot country, you crumpet muncher.

Fahrenheit is based off of 100 being the temperature of the human body if you have a mild fever

So if you get a 100 you can be like
"Oh i got a fever but not that bad"

Very useful system

Yeah, you're right. In the end it doesn't matter

They're not very good countries now though are they? And neither are you Argentina learn your fucking place.

uk fag here

used to live in dubai, i got used to the weather pretty quick, i was cold af when i came back

hot countries are based as fuck, tbqh. had to wear sun cream every day though cause im a pale fucker.

we used to get nice breaks in the days because it was hot, and we got these cool as hell hats with the flaps on the side and the neck to protect us and they were fucking LIT. each house team had a different colour hat and it made us tribal about it and it was based

The Mediterranean isn't hot. It has the same climate as Chile, from your reference.

argentina is white :^)

we're not the ones who elected a muslim mayor and have pakis practicing sharia law in the streets

>16c
Ive been slowly dying all day, get the fucking winter back.

Its based on water too, only with an added arbitrary amount of salt.

The basedness of arbitrary tribalism is what proves that the Jews and their Jew World Order agenda are evil.

fuck the HDI, you have no clue how it feels to have a nice shower (as hot as you can stand under of course when it's 40C), get out, and begin to wipe down. why is this something to mention? half way through you will start to have doubts about yourself, because bits of your body that you now dried now feel as if they weren't dried at all.

this country plays mind games on you.

is that how the foreign policy of the US is created?

What the fuck.

We have to deal with 30C in the summer and we don't complain.

Stop right there

Thatcher was an atheist liberal.

Londonistan?

Have a little read m80
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3766837/Why-men-hot-women-cold-body-fat-hormones-explain-causes-great-gender-temperature-divide.html

20c is hot as fuck

I wasn't made for a warm climate mate, anything above 15c is uncomfortable.

You have unironic nigger packs prowling street corners and hassling tourists.

>because bits of your body that you now dried now feel as if they weren't dried at all
The key is to put the water full cold at the end until you can't stand it any longer, and then run the fan while you dry off.

Otherwise it's like what was the entire point of trying to clean off all the sweat in the first place

how the fuck did you australians even turn into a country

Large part of my country is cold,it's in mountain region

30C is nothing, around 38C or so it gets so bad that air currents will not cool you down, as the air is now the same temperature as your internal organs.

>cold showers
nah fuck that cunt.

at least our nigger packs don't become presidents

>>cold showers
>nah fuck that cunt.
Just at the end mate. Because otherwise it's like you said you get out and all of a sudden you're a pillar of sweat before you can even dry off.

i refuse to have cold showers out of principle.

>bringing Dubai as example
It's dune again when oil is gone, retard

It's a warm shower itself. It's just a cool-off phase at the end because all of a sudden it's even worse once the water stops.

Try it. It's the best 3 minutes out of the day to feel comfortable and dry.

>I forget which is which

A stalagmite might hang from a ceiling...but they don't.

>today in great Britain it is 20 degrees C and the sun is out and it feels very hot
Aww poor little baby can't stand a bit of heat in his vagina :(
Man the fuck up fag, that's a chilly day here, we usually get 34 C every day and around 40 on a slightly hot day. Damn, now I get why Muslims are conquering Europe, they are coming in droves and fucking your women while you're inside crying about the weather hahaha

>Fahrenheit is based off of 100 being the temperature of the human body if you have a mild fever
Not true, it was based on average human body temperature ( 96F i think ) and couple other stuff ( 0 is based on temperature of some solution, which is retarded since nobody knows the solution as oposed to celsius and water ).
Also everyone who uses celsius scale knows that average body temp is around 37.
Celsius and kelvin make sense, fahrenheit is retarded.

There is something about hot air that turns people into low iq savages. Im happy that my ancestors struggled in ice age Europe for me to be strong and intelligent.

32C right now
fuck this shit

Kys monkey man.

Serbia isn't hot, nigel

draw the equator on OPs map smart arse

cold showers are for poor people.

its also 20 c here. fucktard.

>Singapore

98.6F is supposed to be the right body temp, but apparently even that is based on poor measurement. Look, F is easy:

>over 100F is the tripping point for it being really fuggin hot
>less than 0F is the tripping point for it being really fuggin cold
>near 32F is near ice on the roads (about as arbitrary as 37C for body temp)
>-40F = -40C, and either way you do it that's when cold turns to the white man's levels of fun

>There is something about hot air that turns people into low iq savages
sure it does

I would die at 32C
Tbh senpai

Dumb phone poster

Its +4 here and im quite drunk.

you cunt it is room temperature.

20c is best.

next time spain comes knocking your on your own mate.

it's so hot here that any water exposed to the sun evaporates in 14seconds

Kys sand nigger. Allah is not real.

Londonistan must be great.

20 c here.

You're right britfag. I live in the american south. It's a known fact that cognitive function declines in the heat. We even have a term for the hottest part of the year. They're called the dog days of summer, because it's too hot to do anything other than lay around.

I knew you people had to battle venomous koalas, fire-breathing spiders and other radioactive emus on a daily basis, but fuck adding disastrous temperature changes to it is just past madness.

You guys are real tough stuff, normal humans would go extinct in a matter of days..

you are drunk.

have you seen california ? they work like dogs there and it's always hot

I've been saying this for years. Look at the news coming out of Florida. These people are white trash lunatics

heh, this

Kys spaghetti nigger.

if you live in ohio you go through this entire chart every week of the beginning of spring rofl

Cali is bigger then you anus country, be more precise.

You know what Portugal? This man comes from a hot and sandy, sandy place and that's where he belongs.

OP took a lot of artistic liberties. look at that swoop around china and japan. those countries are hot as hell most of the year. OP is just a LARP weeb muslim.

>Kazakhstan
>Hot