Is it normal to want to give headpats to the shills and anons funposting at each other about pro/anti Trump?

Is it normal to want to give headpats to the shills and anons funposting at each other about pro/anti Trump?

Really, I feel there's something odd about wanting to be under a Sup Forumsacks desk while he bullies other anons.

I want to bully your sissy boipucci OP. Maybe a bit of manhandling too.

>Spain
Are you that one spanish bully I saw once? You made me heart flutter quite a bit.

I bully sissies into submission and obedience. Making them my pets. Sissies like you need to get owned and dominated.

dominate me spain-sama

Good. You can pat my dick

Oh my, just reading that made me melt and want to kiss you all over and in some parts particularly.

Being bullied is truly a blissful experience!

I'm looking for a cute portugese sissy I spoke weeks ago but thread died before he could give me his mail. RIP.

that was probly me kek

Patting a dick? But with what? My mouth?

Or maybe you'd just like to have it flopped on top of my face, leaking there while you work and my mind goes blank?

You wouldn't dare to kiss me without me having given you an order. You would have to beg to do the most mundane things since I would control every second of your bitch life. You'd be just a cute pet for me to bully everyday. I will make sure to train you into what I want you to be.

Are you the one who had a rape fetish?

Sakuya is a shit 2hu. Never post her ever again.

Mouth. Suck to prep for anal

STOP BEING GAY

>tfw no soft tummies to rub

make me varg

That kind of control is honestly wonderful sounding. Petplay is also a big thing for me, so you're making me rather leaky right now.

Call me crazy, but I have a gut feeling the thread will get deleted soon, do you have an email or anything to poke you at in case it does?

There's nothing wrong with getting a cute sissy Sup Forums user and feminize him so he becomes the perfect pet. Making him only think about your cock over and over but you don't allow him to cum until you're satisfied.

[email protected]

Mail me here and I'll give you an address.

Stop being gay or suffer the consequences

what do we do about trump shills?

what are the consequences? will you brutally rape me

Sent!

I can handle more than one sissy. I wouldnt mind having a personal portuguese bitch.

Stop anime posting