Ok faggots. I have an idea but absolutely 0 motivation to actually do it...

Ok faggots. I have an idea but absolutely 0 motivation to actually do it. I own a patch of land at the base of the Transylvanian mountains near Vatra Dornei. I also have an old phone which I could use as an IP cam. I was thinking of getting a Kekistan flag printed, put up on a pole and livestream it sort of like Shia did. Why? For the lulz, duuh.

Excuse my shitty photoshop, I'm heavily xanaxed so I didn't put much effort into it.

So if anyone thinks it's a good idea I'll start looking for a place to make an actual, physical, weather-resistant Kekistan flag and get a domain name. What do you faggits think?

Sounds pretty funny, OP, please deliver

Go for it Romania bro

Do it. Make the memes become reality.

Image would be reused for eternity, so there's that

"Hey dude how cool would it be if l were autistic on livestream"

Do it! Maybe Shia with find it and try to take it.

While you're at it, declare your sovereignty as an independent nation.

Then once OP declares his independence, he should create a military and fire 50 cruise missiles at Syria.

I like the idea but you already revealed the damn location

That's actually a good idea. There's this ethnic Hungarian group here called the Szekelys trying to gain autonomy for decades now. I'd declare my land independent just to rub their noses in it.

Shouldn't have revealed general location.
Googgled Vatra Dornei BTW, looks comfy AF OP.

> (OP)
>Do it! Maybe Shia with find it and try to take it.

This and checked.

It's only sporting to give Shoah Le Beef a chance and these digits indicate Kek wills it.

Kek

>Szekelys
That's Louis CKs real last name.

Yeah, about that, I lied. It's actually in Vadul Izei, Maramures.

hewillnotdivide.us is up for grabs next november

I say do it and put extra effort into the chat function of the website so it can be another go to bunker for fast developing happenings

Very possible. Some ancestor of his might have emigrated to Hungary and later to the US.

I'll screencap this and hold until it becomes a reality top kekity kek

Depending on how quickly I could get the flag made, I'll need a weekend to reach the location and set everything up.

include me as well

Godspeed user. This will likely be the first step in meming kekistan into reality. With satellite nations all over the world.
Who knew Romania would be the world capital of kekistan :^)

you could make the flag online and have it delivered to some irrelevant location

>top kekity kek

Go for it my brother!

if you do, don't make shia's mistake. Point the camera level at the flag so it doesn't show the sky.

I doubt anyone would really try to find the flag, but the property is facing a forest and is not covered by Google's street view.

please do it. I can donate you 0.0002 btc.

Do it !

Inb4 this thread becomes yet another romania vs hungary

>romanian
>completely fucked up on xanny bars

Why am I not surprised, fucking gypsy's

Breaking Vlad

So your plan is to do something as fucking stupid and autistic as Shia?

Kill yourself.

Dont be a faggot.

pretty much.

already have. I am dead to the world.

Come on, are we really gonna stoop to his level?

We're making a mockery of shia you spergie fuck.

Very good plan Romania
Where will it be hosted tho? Any designated website in sight?

This. Then sue shia for trespassing.

We're working on it

Better yet...divide his ass cheeks and impale him.

Nope, I was thinking of getting a separate domain. The only thing is, a 3G mobile connection is the most I can get there. I doubt it will support a lot of simultaneous connections. Might have to stream directly to a more powerful server then have the clients connect there.

That's a solid plan. Neighbours have guard dogs so at least we'll hear him coming.

>Kekistan
Quintessentially reddit

Imagine the assblasted lefties response to hwndu being halted by none other than the very nation that stopped the mudslimes from capturing europe the first time around.

Do you have a better name col-gate?

>col-gate
Kek

It's the republic of kek you fucking faggot. why would anyone identify as a sandnigger country?

oh my fucking universe. Please do it. Maybe we can spread Kekistan flags around the world.

>Giving shia a chance to strike back

Better defend your flag user. Dont embarass us.

>Szekely
Schekel.

I thought about doing this. I've got extremely remote land in the US to do it at, but I'd have to set up a wireless link for the camera and get a camera even.

Don't use a phone, it will crash. Get a dedicated camera and Internet, or a little Hotspot device

do it

PENTRU KEKISTAN!!
LUPTAM PENTRU NATIE SI PENTRU LULZ!!

well i live in no man's land and do have FTTH