Trump appoints ex Goldman Sachs staffers to cabinet

>Trump appoints ex Goldman Sachs staffers to cabinet
Oh, it is just excuse for establusment. Not big deal.
>Trump doesn' lock Hillary up
Oh, just imagine, how media will respond?
>Trump doesn't include Saudi to travel ban
Oh, that was Obama list. And he's gotta include more countries.
>Trump cozy with Saudis, who beheads gays and atheists
Oh, establishment will not let him to change relations with Saudis
>Trump launch missiles
Oh, that is a 4d chess, don't worry.

How long will it last?

For as long as Trump shills remain idiots.

Bump.

It's already over. Trump shills from r/the_donald have been overtaken today. /mlpol/ was the beginning of the end for them,

8 years, shill :^)

I don't know, but I'm sick of him listening to Kushner and his idiot daughter. He's slowly filling his cabinet with John McCain types and globalists who he was voted in to remove. If he keeps down this path he'll end up a 1 term president. He's an idiot if he thinks that the media and political establishment is ever going to like him.

>How long will it last?
Eight years.

Buckle up, buckaroo.

>If you don't support each and every decision made by Trump you are a shill

wew lad

I never got on the trump train because his business record was atrocious. I figured his numerous failures in business would echo how he would end up running the cuntree. Now I'm sitting back and laughing cuz the liberals are pissed and some of the right is pissed. I can't wait for him to piss off everyone and he gets fucking lynched.

Shills continue shilling be like, hey if you don't shill for my guy you're a shill. totally not understanding definitions lol.

>implying Drumpf will get re-elected after he alienated half of his supporters
Wew lad.

lol when a shill calls someone else a shill. You don't even know what a shill is you mouth breathing retard, I bet you're mom's your girlfriend you backwater hick. Go get fucked by a horse and dies Mr Hands fag!

Also you forgot

>Trump appoints biggest neocon Pence as VP
Oh, he needs insiders.

>Trump appoints Rothschild guy as Chief of Treasury
Oh, ... *crickets*

>Trump shits on internet privacy
Oh, It's good because we can get fucked twice, by Google and now by ISPs too!

That's just the reality of being the American president.

Kill yourself Shill

Shut up shill

Fuck off shill

>Majority of Sup Forums agrees with me
>"Shill"
Pick one, T_Dontards.

>>Trump shits on internet privacy
That's the same position that Rand Paul and Ted Cruz had on that issue.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make statements like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>Sup Forums consists of a mere 500 people
>implying polls can't be rigged

Do you know where we are?

His business record was atrocious?

Ok lmao.

What do you think a shill is retard?

How are Trump steaks, and Trump airlines eh? oh wait.

The best thing about moving to this shithole is the fact that there are no internet laws, I literally have 7000s dolars worth of hacked programs (PSs, 3DS MAX etc..) I created some fake license IDs for them, I have a shit ton of games I never payed for, always gotta make sure you're not supporting the (((corporations))).
But the fucking US banned laptops from it, so I guess I gotta move to a proxy country first.

I didn't vote for Clinton numbnuts. just because I think Trump was a dumbass doesn't mean I automatically vote for your nemesis.

>what is a sample size?
>what are statistics?
>muh rigging

In the trash you go.

Bankrubcies also. And he is even not a biznessman, he is a rentier.

They're the same crap.
Real anti-establishment candidates would not be allowed to run for president.

Exactly, I knew Trump as a businessman first I judged him on his history, his words were meaningless to me. I also judged Clinton on her history. Both parties chose unwisely. I stayed home a jerked off on election night, it was equally as productive as throwing my name in the suggestion box.

4DCHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

These deluded dogfuckers won't leave and go back to peddit.

Shut up shills!

You can tell youre a shill when you tried to use "they execute gays" as an excuse for us

Arabs are sand niggers though.

It's why Ron Paul was censored by the media

Bingo.

Fuck off Commie, everytime one of you fags tries to divide us, I think of what we'd be dealing with in a Hillary America, and I love Trump all over again. KYS you Commie Rat.

Trump does something stupid.

"Its okay cuz itz 4d chezz"

check'd

Wasted digits.

Also:
>muh false dichotomy

>I think of what we'd be dealing with in a Hillary America, and I love Trump all over again
Muh illusion of choice.

How do I apply for Trump shill position? Do they pay well? I still got lots of pro-trump meme pics from before he betrayed everyone.

Best goy trump

Is that OC?
Nice.

>Digits are wasted on telling a commie to kill themselves
The only problem I see is that he didn't get more.
Now fuck off back to your dirty red hole and KYS in it commie scum.

Saged

>implying he actually meant "commie"
>implying he wasn't just using "commie" as a pejorative to smear anyone who doesn't suck Trump's cock.

>Kys commie scum
Oh sweet irony.
Wew.

>Saged
Bump.

For as long as you (((shills))) try to subvert this place

There would still be Obamacare, bo muslim ban and a bombing of Syria. The new justice would be super liberal, that's about it.

You don't even belong here T_Dtard. You've been posting here for what? 6 months?

Get the fuck you're beyond cancerous and not welcome here.

>"I will never ever let you down"

He has let me down repeatedly. He's a lying fag.

I don't regret my vote though. We knew Hillary was evil, we didn't know Trump was evil because he was at least saying the right things. Turns out he's evil.

Maybe he really was rickrolling...

I think i've heard that before? My noggen is a joggen

>my random discord screencap is better argument than the most powerful president of the world launching 60 tomahawks right at russia's face after promising he'd do the opposite during his campaign months ago
Seriously how much do you get paid? I could use some

>some insignificant T_Dtard goes on Discord and larps as an anti-Trump "shill"
>takes screenshot of his own post
>posts to Sup Forums
>"PROOF! SEE, SEE!"

Also:
Pic related.

In the trash you and your shitty opinion go.

The russian's faces that he told to get away from the airfield so now one would be injured? Im not replying to you because YOU DARE INSULT THE GOD EMPEROR any one that even has a hint of supporting trump is now just the_donald

Another scumbag politician. Oh, well. At least there's hope that retard won't last 8 years.

>le shill
The fact you can't refute any of these points and instead resort to buzzwords is pretty telling of Trump's voter base.
teenagers who arrived here after Gamergate and got excited for their first election

CHECKED

rUSSKIE GET OUR REEEE