Why are so many Americans obsessed with Israel...

Why are so many Americans obsessed with Israel? I've seen countless Americans talk about how vital it is that Israel thrives and that any attack against Israel is an attack against the US. This doesn't seem to be an uncommon opinion either, supporting a side in the Israel/Palestine debate is one thing but these people wholeheartedly support Israel. Are they all just jews? Or have Americans in general just become submissive to the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/history.html
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/are-jews-gods-chosen-people
pri.org/stories/2016-10-24/why-american-evangelicals-are-huge-base-support-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100 years of Zionist subversion in America
ifamericaknew.org/us_ints/history.html

Christians think God will smite then if they don't help defend the (((Holy Land))))

Christcucks and arms dealers are why the world is how it is today.

Christianity here does that. The jew is preached as being highly holy.

(((greatest ally)))

Zionists made a deal with the MIC.

I don't know to be honest. It really boogles my mind. Even from a non 1488 gas the kikes perspective. The idea of this unbridled support for Israel is bizarre.

The only think I can think is that christ cucks hold some strange sentiments from the bible and see it as being the only true democracy in the middle east..

BTW anyone have a good book on Israel? It's history... it's agenda with the U.S. Etc.

>muh judeo-Christian values
>muh jews are white
>muh jews are one of us
>muh jews oppose the terrorists
>muh jews are my boss and own everything

Pretty simple... the Bible talks a lot about the Jews, and how great they are.

Of course Jew meant something entirely different when the Bible was written:
>We must remember that the term "Jew" as used in the gospels is predominantly used to denote the religious leaders of Jesus time. Other terms were used when speaking of the people, such as "the common people heard him gladly." Mark 12:37 we should also keep in mind that the early church was almost entirely Jews. For over three years the gospel went throughout Jerusalem and Judea before it went to the Gentiles. The three thousand added to the church on the day of Pentecost were of Jewish descent.
bibleinfo.com/en/questions/are-jews-gods-chosen-people

Of course those particularities have been lost over the last thousand years, so Jews as they are currently thought of are important to Christians, and therefore important in America.

Also since WW2 Jews are now seen as an "oppressed" minority, so they are important to both Liberals and Christians, and even once Christians have died out they will still have protected status.

tl;dr: the Bible and the Holocaust

>Christians think God will smite then if they don't help defend the (((Holy Land))))

That's not remotely Biblical, though. If anything, Jews are cursed for rejecting Christ.

That's a breddy gud explanation, thanks user

You're welcome, but don't thank me, thank Him.

this is accurate. the jews actually turned Jesus into the romans. they plotted to kill him as well as Lazarus. They are not God's people like they used to be.

this. we're taught that Jews are "gods chosen people" despite having killed Jesus

Wouldn't God know that ahead of time since he's God? You can't disobey God without God already knowing about it. Free will is impossible.

But that's not christianity. All the churches invented during the 19th century were jewish creations.

Years of propaganda in Schools, I'm going to flee this shithole eventually waking up people here is pointless.

it wasn't even the romans that killed him. Roman court found Jesus innocent, but due to the Jews' demands, the romans handed him over to them and allowed them to crucify him

Christians in America think Jesus was Jewish and therefore they have an obligation to defend Israel.

It's a uniquely American phenomenon and I have no idea how to properly explain it to a foreigner.

Kikes > Sandniggers any day

lurk moar

Yep even though when the pharasees told Christ that they were God's chosen people Christ responed by telling them that they were nit of his father in heaven but of their father the devil. Christians are always mindblown when I show them the book "On the Jews and their Lies" by Martin Luther, they cant believe that it is a real book.

The worst ist that "Christians" say that jews are the choosen people and are so dupah supa holy.. why dont they just convert?

It really started with the Moral Majority in the late-70s/early-80s. Jerry Falwell was in contact with Menachem Begin, who was looking to improve Israel's PR after the air strike on Osirak. Falwell, being a baptist, was already quite amenable to the idea of an American Christian alliance with Zionism for theological reasons, and if you actually read the MM's manifesto you'll see that the protection of Israel was one of their key points.

Uncontrolled growth of a very deadly parasite, spreading like a plague and taking control over the most vital organs of the host.

Because that is for Gods favorite people not them. it really is a twisted cuckish ideology that most christians have today in America.

Most churches in America say jews are Gods chosen people and we must protect hem at all costs. The US is 80% religious.

Jesus was not a Jew.

The Jews of the Bible are not the Jews of today.

The Jews of the Bible is an intentional mistranslation and insertion of themselves into Christianity because they knew the religion that this religion was better than their own and would come to dominate them.

Just as with all things, they inserted themselves and latch on like parasites.

>does not agree with majority
REEEEEEEEEE

this nigga here knows what's up

>The Betrayal Of Palestine
>Israels Secret Wars
>The Politics of Antisemitism

I've bought these books and so far they are all filled with good information, especially in relation to the America-Israel patnership.

The Betrayal is the history, Secret Wars is the conspiracy and Politics of Antisemitism details how Jews abuse and silence anyone who criticizes Israel. Lots of good information.

Would you like to know more?

Why follow a god that didn't chose them. Are american zionist the biggest cucks in existence?

A majority of the problem came from the Scofield Reference Bible. It has subverted the Church in the west for a hundred years. It might as well be the Talmud-lite, regarding how evil it is and the damage it has done.

Yeah, it's not like THE JOOS are In control of their political system, media or economy. Nothing to look at here, folks.

Because israel is our greatest ally

Well that too, but religion does play an enormous part as far as Americans are concerned.

pri.org/stories/2016-10-24/why-american-evangelicals-are-huge-base-support-israel

There are more kikes in Usa than Israel. Plus media and music control and indoctrination. Go figure

Years and years of media training. Also evangelical Christians don't care about anything besides getting to heaven.

>Why are so many Americans obsessed with Israel?

Propaganda.

Hollywood has been cranking out propaganda about how the Jews are history's greatest victims and our special buddies for decades. Once I asked my mother why we should support Israel and literally all she could come up with was muh holocaust and a feeling that she couldn't explain that we needed to defend them because we somehow held the same values. Its not even a rational belief at this point for most Americans its a subconscious belief that Israel are "the good guys" born of countless movies and TV shows.

There are also a lot of Christian groups that have a hard on for Israel because its the holy land and they believe the Jews should be supported because they're better than Muslims.

Yeah, and the Scofield Bible just represents a major turn in American protestant theology over the last two hundred years. The return of the Jews to the modern state of Israel, and Israel's founding, are seen as prophetic fulfillments. "When you see the fig tree bearing leaves, know that the time is near." Jesus said the resurrection of national Israel would be a harbinger of the end times.

I tend to agree that Israel's founding is of a miraculous nature, that God intended for it to happen, and that there is something going on there critical to the salvation of Jews and Gentiles both as per Romans 11. The question I have is whether support for Israel equates to support for every single policy rolled out by what clearly seem to be some nefarious apostate Jewish forces behind the scenes. You have to also consider that Jews, even if they remain a chosen people, somehow, paradoxically also have a special relationship with the Devil, and are at the forefront of every antichrist revolutionary/subversive movement of the last two centuries. Earliest church fathers, discipled by the apostles themselves (Hippolytus of Rome, for example; look up his writings on the antichrist), when they wrote about the antichrist and his kingdom, tended to agree that many Old Testament passages pointed to both being of a Jewish nature, and helmed in a major way by the vast apostate portion of Jews.

So the short version is that it's immensely complicated, and most American christians are too ignorant of the full scope of the matter to have any reasonable opinions on Israel (positive of negative). The people who see it as not having a right to exist at all, however, and who buy into the whole historical revisionism of "muh palestinians" (Palestinians were given a state when Jordan was created, but were disenfranchised by Arab leaders to continue to foment the eventual extermination of the Jews), will get fucked up hard in the coming events, unfortunately. Take heed.

Christfags think that supporting Israel will allow them to usher in the second coming of their Lord and savior.

A Jew must follow the same laws as Christians (torah), with exception to the interpretations of Christ. Kikes dont follow the torah the same way catholics dont even read the bible.

A jew is a defined word, you cant just call people jew and that makes them a jew. People call themselves Christian all the time, they're not, so you make the distinction that they are liar athiests.

Jews must follow the 5 books of moses, same as christians. If you don't follow the 5 books then you are not either. Don't be a fucking normie who gets the Torah and the Talmud mixed up.

what's the simplest conclusion OP?

Not religious but I support the Israelis because the Zionistd came in and bought their land legally in the 1800s, turned the desert into a fertile paradise and then foreign Arab workers came in from Jordan, Egypt and Syria to get a piece of it and their descendants claim to be Palestinians and demand it back, fuck them.

"What the Torah forbids, the Talmud allows"

It's not about ushering in shit; it's about what's already prophetically in motion whether we like it or not.

The talmud is not a holy book in Judaism, only satanism has the Talmud.

Think about this user. A whole generation of inbreds were taught that war is good, cuckservatism is good and being loyal to (((gods chosen people))) is good without any internet to question this bullshit with. Now those people had kids and brain washed them so a lot of them are stuck on stupid too. But sites like Sup Forums and YouTube are helping bring knowledge to the normal sheeple

>Implying that Judaism isn't synonymous with satanism.

Protestants think that jews as the god's chosen people.