This Is Why Trump Bombed Syria

Remember pic related?

We're witnessing the first moves of the chess pieces that will result in US-led safe zones in Syria and the return of the 'refugees'.

Have faith, friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-05/us-officials-fingerprinting-refugees-on-manus-island/8416574
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62019746/#62019746
youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc
youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to believe

Nah. Greater Isisrael and a quagmire. WWIII.

I'll believe it when i see it.

>lulls you all into a complacency while he sets the stage for greater Israel
>if you acted sooner you could have stopped it
>but you trusted Trump until it was too late

>the return of the refugees

abc.net.au/news/2017-04-05/us-officials-fingerprinting-refugees-on-manus-island/8416574

Enjoy your influx of "new Americans". :^)

Picture of the signed hat?

Israel must die and non-whites, Muslims, race-mixers, etc. must leave Europe. That is for certain.

I don't mind some people other Sup Forumsacks do, though. Namely LGBTs (as long as they don't wave their gay shit about in public and walk around with dildos) and Eastern Asians who behave by the rules.

You have to go back

Muslims win either way. Iranians or Saudis. KEK. Poor white bois lose either way. And you helped this happen. MY SIDES. Mashallah.

This is literally a Clinton policy, he's trying to make Greater Israel happen.

He is playing against grand master wizards though

Please leave me alone, Mahmoud.

I almost got kidnapped by one of you damn pedos.

Convert. Trumptards are so stupid they literally helped this happen. Be a Sufi muslim and don't worry when either the Russians/Iranians win or Israelis/Saudis win. Poor white people are actual morons. My sides.

you can see the signed hat in the full screencap here -

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62019746/#62019746

Isn't that Clinton's plan?

nigger muslim converts are the worst, they're like the vegans of muslims

nice thread. How did you find it?

24/01/2016

Pandering for votes during campaign?

Well i never

Please leave. I don't want my boipussy raped by literal dune coons.

>US-led safe zones in Syria and the return of the 'refugees'.

You stupid fucking waste of breath. No, this will increase the migrant flow tenfold and prolong the war indefinitely. Something we've been telling for years.

Enough with the chess you dumb fuck.

Trump is playing checkers not chess. He failed nearly everything he has attempted to do thus far.

Safe zones is the way to go

Turkey is now supporting safe zones

All the Western world is gathering behind Trump in safe zones

ALSO: IMPORTANTLY - WE KNOW TRUMP IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE EGYPTIAN MODEL WE HAVE RIGHT NOW WITH A SECULAR MILITARY RUNNING THE COUNTRY

Americans set up safe zones, BTFO ISIS, Assad resigns and is replaced by his secular Alawite cousin who haven't taken part in the war but is very much like himself, regime change accomplished, we leave

this pathetic larping

What if greater Israel is the safe zone, and all shitskins and kikes are deported there, never to come back?

>mfw still pro-Trump AND pro-Assad

Syrian pleading for safe zone. CNN BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

The reason he did it is because he has 2 Jews speaking in his ear, one of which is his daughter, and she showed him that photo of the dead kids.

Donald is a caring guy and he got upset seeing the photo and decided that he couldn't just do nothing.

It wasn't 4D chess, it wasn't complicated, it was a serious error forced by people taking advantage of his good nature.

t. brainlet

Use arguments. This isn't Reddit, you won't get upboats for a smarmy little jibe.

Bombing Syrian Government forces and pissing them off, the only actor in the conflict with aircraft, is fucking retarded for setting up safe zones and this narrative is bullshit.

Implying he doesn't just say that shit to every fucking supporter hand that he shakes. Trump doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, he's just doing what his jewish administration is telling him to do.

Yep this. Trump doesn't play 4d chess. He didn't write his own book. Wake up clowns. You fuckers probably believe O Reily writes his own shit too.

Trump is fucked worse than Obama on Syria. When a new false gas attack is launched, we'll invade. Trump cannot back down now. He has already betrayed us.

putting tons of muslims around israel is bad idea.
proper solution is deporting all khazars from around the world to israel and apply safety procedure from pic. Make Assad leader of all muslims problem solved. everyone thrives in their own culture and cooperate peacefully to conquer new galaxies

>some faggot got an empty promise from Trump and we were so desperate for answers that we grasped even for this straw

Not. An. Argument.

It's looking quite possible that Assad was behind it.

If an investigation had determined that, Congress would have voted to go to war and Trump would be forced to go along.

He saved Gadaffi, not condemn him.

How exactly do trumps actions contribute to greater Israel?
>he put on a little firework show for Assad, who now has his missiles aimed at Israel if America attacks again
Israel is now in a worse position than it hold have been if trump did nothing

Fuck off back to where you came from. If you could also take the neocon cum blaster out of your mouth, would also be good but not holding my breath.
>sage

>All the Soros funded globalist placemen who tried to sabotage Trump's fake America First platform are gathering behind Trump in safe zones
And all the nationalists, like Le Pen, Farage, et al are against it. Fuck off you hook nosed cunt. Wander somewhere else.

are drumpfkins some kind of reverse step in human evolution? the "safe zone" is a jihadist cesspool under u.s. foreign military protection, just like nahr al-barad in lebanon and srebrenica in bosnia. if trump goes along with that shit in syria the govermnent will collapse, the region will completely descend into chaos, the war will spread further into lebanon and jordan, the migrant exodus will reach biblical scale and all of western europe will look like border camp in the children of men. your naivety and failure to comprehend this is fucking infuriating.

fake, and gay sadly

:(

>muh 10d chess

youtube.com/watch?v=zQlh6uK0uaw

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y and MAGA

So then...this is a good plan.

I can't believe some dumb screenshot because I wasn't there.

Pretty cool if he wants to save Europe. Teaming up with Putin? Sounds like a killer superpower.

What would China think though, don't they sell weapons to people over there as well?

God bless DJT.

Godspeed Donald.

anyone got the story where an user met moot when moot tried to steal 15 milkyways from a 711?

This would have worked out alright with a Russian-Syrian-U.S. alliance in the area. The dream is pretty much dead now.

turbokikes fuck off

trump just caused 110000000 more rapefugees . if syria falls guess where ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL COME? EUROPE

USA IS DESTROYING EUROPE
WE MUST JOIN FORCES WITH RUSSIA AND CHINA AND BOYCOTT JEW.S.A

It's almost as if the more stupid his actions become the more convoluted the explanation has to be.

Instead of how many dimensions of delusion is Sup Forums in right now?

>Instead of how many dimensions of delusion is Sup Forums in right now?
This needs to be a thing. In fact, I'm going to do this right now.

Gillian tully a goddess!

>either you get jews, capitalists, and muslims
>or you get communists and muslims

what the fuck man both sides are shit