Teens are now 'Going their own way'?

>news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/teens/first-men-now-boys-are-going-their-own-way/news-story/7aa04498e3c2673ecd4f474573258b10

According to this article, in Australia more teenage boys are giving up on relationships with women. They are going MGTOW at such an early age.

What can we do as societies to bring men back into the fold? I know the laws that favour women need to be changed if there is any hope of inviting these people back.

This is politics related.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WTPq0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/WTPq0

Women don't need most men anymore, they can share Chad.

Shit, thanks for the archive. Completely forgot.

Wasn't there some comparison done of how the genders perceive each others attractiveness?

The men had a healthy, normal view on womens looks but women viewed most men as unattractive?

We should do nothing. Let women control the world and out number men. Those that fall should be forgotten. It's every man for himself.

stop feminism. marriage and children is a business arrangement that definitely doesn't benefit men at all and ends up ruining their lives with things like child support and alimony.

why should a guy get with someone who a.) would cheat the second they can get away with it b.) has fucked every dick in town and the town next to it. and c.) become neurotic cunts that demand you pay their way through life.

Women have to stop acting like second rate men and start acting like women

>implying that will happen
Oh boy, you organics are in for a rude awakening

Right, I get all that.

I'm asking, what laws can we change in our countries to make things like marriage more enticing or fair?

Yes. This applies to online, though, where the cards are heavily stacked against men. I think, on average, men have a far easier time finding women in real life.

Smart fellas. Modern women are trash. Not even worth it.

Yeah, that's the graph I was thinking of.

I guess it would be easier in real life because there aren't hundreds of other options for her on the page.

First you need to revoke women's voting rights. But I'm sure this wouldn't happen anytime soon, so fuck it.

we could start by not mutlating their genitalia at birth.
probably next by eliminating welfare.
another good step would be fixing marriage, divorce and courts.
the last thing i can think of is then showing the communist agenda to depopulate high iq white areas to them.

what else?

Financial incentives for white families to have kids?

This. Female voting patterns and influence have dragged the west further and further left. Enough government by feelings and virtue signalling.

maybe the bible was right about the nature of women

MGTOW is gay

Stop promoting and encouraging degeneracy, for both sides.
Stop feminism, stop the demand of men wanting casual sex, make both considered shameful in society.
Shame for degeneracy is what holds societies together, I know the whole conspiracy involving (((them))) is somewhat of a meme but trying to create a society where shaming people is seen as a terrible crime is objectively going to lead to the destruction of society.

The bible is right about a lot of things.

I carved a hole in the bible so I could fuck it.

talking about actual achievable objectives within our heavily judaized and negrified modern society.

Well first off:

>remove no fault divorce,
>give men access to financial abortion so women can't trap them with babies
>default to 50/50 child custody
>stop divorce rape
>actually punish women for crimes instead of giving them a wrist slap
>punish women for false accusations of rape or abuse against men
>give men the right to anonymity when accused so their lives can't be ruined through an accusation alone
>sell Vasalgel already for fucks sake

That would be a great start that would make women more appealing. Further changes would be societal to make women less of disloyal sluts, but idk how to fix roasties.

The goal is to make white men stop breeding and import niggers to do it instead. The White population is considered too expensive by the elites. They want cheap nigger labor instead.

In nature it was never about males being "attractive" but instead which male could btfo the other males. In nature the males in the species are always in competition with other males and the winner gets the female.

I like a lot of the changes you've listed. I guess the issue is how do we get these changes enacted? Contact our reps?

More aussie qties for us
Gimme dat short haird thicc aussie girl

This is actually good for teens, less focus of non marital sex, more focus on God and schoolwork

Exactly. How the woman perceives the man never fucking matters. This is why so many women are so indecisive and prefer dominant men. Submissive women were more likely to stick around and have more children.

edgy

And in feminized society, the male who wins and gets the female gets nagged half to death and then falsely accused of something so the female can take all of his assets.

That's why males in this shit feminist society aren't competing any more.

Cunts who cheat should not recieve a single penny after divorce

>why are men dropping out of society?
It's a stumper
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermesmann_v._Seyer
www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/08/17/a-girl-accused-her-dad-of-rape-then-his-lawyer-noticed-echoes-of-fifty-shades-of-grey/

The eternal female

>SOON

It'll happen differently.

Societal collapse, I'm afraid.

Then during rebuilding say "nope, you fucked your chance" when idiots try to put these laws back in.

Can I carve a hole in your skull so that I can fuck it?

there is noting wrong with MGTOW. why not be a sage for a few years or a decade. expand your knowledge, and have self discipline.

who knows women might sort their shit out, and you can get a prime 18-25 that is ready to breed you lots of white babies.

we must ride out the feminist plague for now.

I've been thinking that myself. I doubt a majority will vote to protect men or to fix these issues. A lot of women wont because they benefit from things like alimony and all that.

Not really sure. I'm part of reddits MRA forum and we contact reps when a bill comes up, but doing that just to push common sense fairness seems pointless. The feminist brainwashing runs very deep, and goes beyond just legislation. Legally women. Should be punished as harshly as men, but in reality they rarely even get jail time because of pussy pass. You'd need a top down restructuring to fix the court aspects.

As for social problems, societal collapse like the other user said is most likely. Either that or some huge upheaval like another world war.

OH NO! WOMEN THINK AND ACT LIKE FUCKING ANIMALS!

Who would've thought that?!

MORE AT 12!

*rubs hands*

The human sexual relationships are more related to the equines. The female horses tend to concentrate near the "alpha" horse because they have the best area for food and security, meanwhile the "betas" horses are left behind without procriation in the periphery.
Note that alpha and beta don't make any sense in our modern society, what women perceive as alpha now are the criminals, liars and merely rich guys.

can't wait for the knock off in a few years when these neglected cunts are aching for attention and I can start preying on them as they start to turn 20. gonna feel good pumping an unspoiled one full of kids for a decade.

Which is why we need to replace them with a better alternative

Yes, people almost *never* vote away free money.

The system has to break.

I don't own a house or land, but I'm starting to see why originally only landowners could vote. They had a fucking stake in things.

When shitty politicians found out you can import voters and promise free money - they system is fucked up.

Sluts who miss dad should be shunned, vitruous women for lack of a better term should be revered

The trouble is your cock can't tell the difference

>hehe yes goyim get married hehe have lots of kids too
>oh no your wife divorced you? Hehehe don't worry I'll represent you for 6,000,000 shekels hehe
>handrubbingdivorcelawyer.png

Looks like it's time to be bad goys and crash the system with no survivors then...

Well. Present me with a woman, hell ANY woman thats worth my time.

I have yet to find one.
Im 21, been in a few relationships and found that women my own age are fucking insane. I want nothing to do with them.

Seen how marriage plays out a dozen times over.

Shit just aint worth it.

Too bad that owning land now is nigh impossible without selling your soul to a bank. It used to be you could buy a decent parcel or even a prebuilt home off of one income, in cash. Now even two incomes will be lucky to be able to scratch together 20% down.

So I don't think that system would work anymore unfortunately, things are too broken. Its also impossible to take the vote from women to get back to a functioning society.

This. But mutila-Circumcision is to keep goy- uh guys from being too interested in sex and I think that should stay and probably be required by law.

Silly billy.

That's what the mouth is for!

When are the sex bots coming anyways?

They do. As soon as you get a job and become more powerful than them.

I assume we do all this after a major collapse.

That's so sweet. Women are hideous.

How? Genuinely curious. If someone thinks of a good plan to just burn the system down so a new one can rise from the ashes, I'm game.

The only thing I've thought of as remotely plausible is a military coup. The problem there is that most of the military would never rebel against america, even if it was for America's best interests, and the military has been infected by feminism too.

Trust me, I know. I'm pretty much the same age as you, and my experience has been similar. I still can't shake the feeling of wanting to have a family and kids though.

I want things to get better...

(You)

This year or next year for the first gen models. Realdoll is supposedly releasing one soon, DSdolls is also working on one. If you're ambitious you can build one if you have a 3D printer

To be honest, australian women look fucking UGLY compared to other women.

I don't think ive ever seen a good looking australian woman at all, or male for that matter.

Funny enough, I think the Germans have figured it out for us as always...

Nice try feminist shill.

Realistically never. Governments and roasties will get them banned.

At first I thought sexbots were decadence and terrible but looking over the arguments I can see their value in restoring peace between genders.....strangely.

It will only cause uproar from angry used up bitches that can't find a beta host for their financing.

It takes power from the women and equalized the playing field again. I just wish we had full AI waifubots bots and artificial wombs. Women are the worst part of the human race desu. Without a very short lease, they will stop at nothing to ruin what men create

whoever breeds inherits the earth.
mgtow just means your genes end

I'm not skilled enough to make my own, I'll leave it to the professionals, kek.

Why do roasties and especially the government have to ruin all that is fun?

26 here and pretty much the same experience.
Women tend to be boring and have very little to offer besides their cunt.

Older millenial and you gen x women already know what the end game of this is. I'm 33 and the dating picture for me is droves of single mothers in their 30's demanding """"real men"""". Only my peers and myself are not biting, we don't want used goods with baggage and some other guy's bastard kids in tow.

no user, that is where i shit into.

Im not even on the "want a family" boat. Im on the "a girlfriend that doesnt fuck 20 dudes behind my back" boat.

Like, seriously. All the fuss Sup Forums makes about race mixing is hilarious from my perspective having only dated white chicks and one Asian girl. In my experience, they're all equally useless to me regardless of race.

This has been true for all of history. There was never a time it wasn't true

They already tried to ban them here and they were ignored . Also pic related is part of realdolls prototype. I'm not big on the style, I want mine to look like a robot
It will be beneficial even for those who don't want them, it will at least give the illusion of competition to women and bring back a feeling of male scarcity. After that they will cut their shit out of fear of being replaced.

>Teenager from the article : "well, girls can destroy my life with false allegations and then walk away with no consequences. Do I have any rights at all?"
>the writer : "kids these days need role models, and to learn that life is about giving not taking"

>Nice try feminist shill.

Mgtow and all those other movements are so fucking lame. If you're going to "go your own way" you don't need a fucking group to prod you along.

Given the particular subgroup of men that are likely to be "going their own way," I doubt women are going to suffer any loss.

HWNDU

>the Jews are the only thing you should worry about boyim
>ignore our complicity in the current situation hehehe
>stupid boyim

not even one of these fags but lel. There are many career woman who are chronically single. They are the only reason this problem is seen as a problem, is those old bitches crying about it.

Wait a while. You will see more of these articles in future. Mgtow is not an organized thing. It is a natural male response to current social and politucal climate. Mgtow is just the name it has been branded with.

I rather want to save myself than to be a soldier in a rigged war
If there is not a Hitler 2.0 in the world we will lose anyways

>the writer : "kids these days need role models, and to learn that life is about giving not taking"

I was gonna write a paragraph on why this triggers me, but in retrospect it's self explanatory.

Define "false rape accusation".

If you knew anything about Australian women, this would be perfectly understandable to you.

>What can we do as societies to bring men back into the fold?
legalize rape

Cultural shift, shame and blame the cultural industry for unrampant hendonism and let a fermenting space for cultural culture breed out.

Cultural changes happen even more quickly in the days of the internet.

Keep shaming them and keep wondering why they distance themselves more and more from society.

>Stop feminism, stop the demand of men wanting casual sex, make both considered shameful in society.
That's what I've been saying this whole time!
but no, guys can't keep thaeir dicks in their pants. Sex ought be reserved for real love.

Such accusations of rape that have not been proven in court.

why isn't this image sourced

Yeah it's a crutch for a fragile ego and no actual masculinity

I feel you.

I agree that shame is key, the Jews know no shame, and now we list in a post-shame world and in fact the whole post world war 2 era can be defined as being shameless.